When Trump is re-elected in 2020, will Democrats start a second Civil War?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It seems possible that if Trump wins in 2020, the Democrats will abandon all reason and God knows what they might do then.

The Democrats have become insane.

It seems possible that if Trump wins in 2020, the Democrats will abandon all reason and God knows what they might do then.

No because Trump won’t get re-elected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who is running for the Democrats who has a chance to defeat him?

All Democrats currently running are pushing an agenda more extreme than any candidate who ever got elected.

Even Obama did not run on a hard-left agenda, he actually said that marriage must be between a man and a woman.

I knew he was lying when he said that, but he must have fooled lots of people.

This is just an example of how Obama tried to hide his left-wing agenda.

But the current crop of Democratic candidates are not hiding that they are extreme leftists.

The only guy so far who seems half-way normal is the Starbucks guy, but he is saying he will run as an independent.

I'm hoping it happens before that.
Trump being re-elected is not going to stop the inevitable.

E3D660A1-D4AB-41D2-BA1D-4CA7806FB3E3.jpeg
This idiot was on hand to greet Kamala Harris at a campaign stop today.

Who wants civil war?

Remember Democrats being pissed about candidate Trump not saying if he would accept the results if he lost? They lost and promptly attacked Washington during the Inaugration with smashed windows and torched limos. Then, one of their own shot up a baseball field full of Republican Congressmen.

Democrats are proven violent people.

While progs have the support of propaganda and goober-wealthy, their base is primarily made-up of major pussies and irrational people. Who you figure will fight on the front line, LGBT, college snowflakes, feminists and thugs.

It seems possible that if Trump wins in 2020, the Democrats will abandon all reason and God knows what they might do then. The Democrats have become insane.
Are you running from the fact that it's your side that's always talking about a new civil war?

"this country will not be a good place for any of us to live unless its a good place for all of us to live in" - Theodore Roosevelt

brothers and sisters: i plead tonight for unity. elect Beto instead going the route of civil war as a way to get rid of Donald

When I read that title, I pictured Rachel Maddow riding a horse swinging a sword.

Forum List

Back