When the next "pandemic" arrives, will you mask, take the jab, and lock down?

I'm seeing this all over too--and as much as I believe the stupidity of our elites--even I do not believe they are THAT stupid. IOW I don't think they're going to try this again, esp not so soon.

But if they do, no. Not doing it.
They are certainly fishing with these two mutations being thrown around ----- Eris and Pirola. What did they use to test with? Because if it is lateral flow / PCR it is a joke and garbage . The likely truth is that it is "Next Booster" time for the Gullibles and Impures and they have produced many more times the quantity of now forecast requirement . So " Fear "is required which means more drivel and statements not based on research . It will be interesting to see what they drag out of the dustbin to scare people once more

There are rumors that the TSA has been told to get ready for an October re-masking. This may or may not be true. If it is, will you wear a mask if they tell you to this time?

Will you take the jab if they tell you to this time?

Will you lock down, if they tell you to, this time?

I won't. On all counts.
I didn't mask or take the toxin the first time, so there's no reason why I would do it the second, third, or fourth time.

There are rumors that the TSA has been told to get ready for an October re-masking. This may or may not be true. If it is, will you wear a mask if they tell you to this time?

I won't. On all counts.
I was never locked down.

I still went outside, I still went to the supermarket, I still drove my car, etc

I won't. On all counts.

s hsjjdjsjdj.jpg
djdjjdndjjdjddj.jpg
sjsjdjjxjsjsjdjjdjd.png

Do not comply

Remember the terror warning code 2001-2005? Lol. And then there were russian boogeymen around every corner and now there's a new mutation just lurking.....waiting to come out every fall.
It's the Media's and Government's job to keep everyone in fear 24/7. Tons of Leftist/Draconian legislation can be passed through Congress when the Sheeple are begging for protection from that unseen Bogeyman!!

If I have to wear a mask to get into somewhere I need to go, I will go there unmasked and expect them to provide a new one for free and a place to dispose of it when I leave. I am no longer going to rewear my own germ infested mask and I am not going to buy the infernal things. I will avoid places that require masks, of I can go elsewhere where they are not required I will do so. Masks are dangerous to your health.

Last edited:
I have no problem not going out in public. I haven't spent a dime in a local business besides the grocery store in a few years. Amazon. Hello?

They are certainly fishing with these two mutations being thrown around ----- Eris and Pirola. What did they use to test with? Because if it is lateral flow / PCR it is a joke and garbage . The likely truth is that it is "Next Booster" time for the Gullibles and Impures and they have produced many more times the quantity of now forecast requirement . So " Fear "is required which means more drivel and statements not based on research . It will be interesting to see what they drag out of the dustbin to scare people once more
Fearmongering is easy the closer one gets to the truth. Exactly what mutations matter. Some are benign, others are dangerous. Here is a dangerous report linking PEDV to the Hunter Biden-Metabiota-Huazhong (GoF) assemblage:

1. 2015 Huazhong, A Single Point Mutation Creating a Furin Cleavage Site in the Spike Protein Renders Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Coronavirus Trypsin Independent for Cell Entry and Fusion

As we've already shown @ USMB, a German study of PEDV reported subsistence of this virus on the surface of stainless steel for up to 28 days.

I won't. On all counts.

Not only no, but HELL NO!

Forum List

Back