FDA now says doctors may prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID

This thread is about the Ivermectin that's been prescribed successfully to tens of millions of people all over the world for decades. You do know there's a difference, right?
There are a million threads about Ivermectin being used to treat Covid, and those threads are worthy of debate. This entire thread is based on a lie about the FDA approving it as treatment, and deserves nothing but ridicule.

This thread is about the Ivermectin that's been prescribed successfully to tens of millions of people all over the world for decades. You do know there's a difference, right?
In small doses, to treat both food and water borne parasites.
Yes son, it's been approved for these uses for decades. And it works.
That's the point. It's approved for these uses. It has not been approved in treating COVID-19...because it doesn't work.
^Shrug^.

In small doses, to treat both food and water borne parasites.
Yes son, it's been approved for these uses for decades. And it works.
That's the point. It's approved for these uses. It has not been approved in treating COVID-19...because it doesn't work.
^Shrug^.

A lot of your fellow Pfizer Pfaithful don't know that Ivermectin has been safely used by people for decades, because Rachel Maddow never mentioned that. I'm just gauging how stupid you are.

A lot of your fellow Pfizer Pfaithful don't know that Ivermectin has been safely used by people for decades, because Rachel Maddow never mentioned that. I'm just gauging how stupid you are.
You're not very smart are you? Either that or you have a reading comprehension issue.

Ivermectin => Approved for use in humans in small doses to treat parasites.
Ivermectin => NOT Approved for use in humans to treat COVID-19.

There, spelled it out for you.

You're not very smart are you? Either that or you have a reading comprehension issue.

Ivermectin => Approved for use in humans in small doses to treat parasites.
Ivermectin => NOT Approved for use in humans to treat COVID-19.

There, spelled it out for you.

The FDA leaves that decision up to doctors. You let Rachel Maddow explain it to you, and you both failed.

The FDA leaves that decision up to doctors. You let Rachel Maddow explain it to you, and you both failed.
And no doctor that isn't a member of Alt-Right Nation would be dumb enough to prescribe a drug to treat a virus when it's already been proven to have no value.

But I'm sure you can find those doctors. :)

And no doctor that isn't a member of Alt-Right Nation would be dumb enough to prescribe a drug to treat a virus when it's already been proven to have no value.

But I'm sure you can find those doctors. :)
I don't remember any doctors saying there is no value. Just that not enough research has been done. The issue comes from retards visiting animal farms to buy Ivermectin that hasn't been approved for humans.

Billions of scripts and it won the Nobel prize for medicine.

BUT BIG PHARMA CANT MAKE BILLIONS OFF OF IT!!

Last edited:
The piof this thread was the politics of Big Pharma and the Big Pharma propaganda media vilfying ivermectin for $$$. Who knows how many people died beccause of this?

It is not about medicine per se.

It's used to treat PARASITES, retard. Not viruses.
This article has already been sent to the round file.

Do the board a favor and just shut the fuck up. :)
You are not educated enough to argue parasite vs virus in front of the others. CQ & HCQ is also relevant: Plasmodium.

The goons were trying to divide and conquer with the parasite argument. RFK Jr on Ivermectin and HCQ, 30 Jan 2023, Post #1,796

Forum List

Back