When Obama speaks...

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
...Has anyone else noticed that, when he speaks to a large audience (I have no idea what he does in private, smaller gatherings), President Obama frequently tilts his head back, almost as though he is looking down his nose at us?

Oh NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo

Another "elitist" thread

Imagine a black man looking down his nose to you

he does have that tell....i had a business partner that did that.....he used to do it when he was unsure and was looking for someone to join him in his idea.....obama doesn't do it all the time only when he is pitching stuff he does not really believe in and wants support....

Bit of a stretch there, HJ ;)

Yeah, the "looking down his nose at us" part was meant to prod discussion.

I don't really mean it as an insult, consider it more of a catalyst if you will. I may not have voted for the guy but I feel no real animosity towards him either. Color me indifferent about him. Some of his policies, well, let's just say I don't cotton to some of them. I do my best to watch every speech or address he gives (apologies to my wife), just as I did with Clinton and Bush before him, and this head tilt is something I have noticed in almost every one. My wife and I were laughing about it this evening and I started to wonder if anyone else had noticed.

Ever notice how, when somebody hates somebody, they can read nonsense into everything? Every little gesture and breath has a dark and annoying meaning.

Ever notice how, when somebody hates somebody, they can read nonsense into everything? Every little gesture and breath has a dark and annoying meaning.

Really? I wouldn't know as I hate no one.

I guess after eight years of Bush, you can speak from experience, so I'll just take your word for it...

Does anyone really think he doesn't look like an uppity Ivy League silver spoon bastard? I mean come on already.

Forum List

Back