The 800 MILLION pound Gorilla in the Letita James debacle

Hackity hack hack hack. Trump bought that property decades ago and has been valuating this way for decades. Again if Trump had stayed out of politics he wouldnt be dealing with this lawsuit. And that's my issue.

You mean if he hadn't pissed off half the country, he wouldn't be dealing with this? Um, yeah, okay. But, he did piss off half the country.

"I've been breaking the law for years, but you are only calling me on it now" isn't a very good legal defense.

You mean if he hadn't pissed off half the country, he wouldn't be dealing with this? Um, yeah, okay. But, he did piss off half the country.

"I've been breaking the law for years, but you are only calling me on it now" isn't a very good legal defense.
That's not a valid reason to prosecute someone ass head

Environmental groups, historical societies, other property owners who might be effected.

Heck, another case from real life... I used to live in a town in DuPage. A rehab organization wanted to buy an unused hotel to create a rehab facility. They needed a slight change in the zoning law to do it. Pretty much the entire town mobilized against it. The County, State and Federal government are all suing to make the deal go through. This has been hanging out there for three years now.

None of which affects the valuation. Try again.

None of which affects the valuation. Try again.

No, Zoning effect valuation... I you know you have to undergo a huge zoning change to use your property, then your property isn't valuable.

The thing about the Drug People is they picked up the hotel on the cheap, and figured they could get an easy zoning change and make a profit. But the people said no.

That's not a valid reason to prosecute someone ass head

Sure it is. It's like getting Al Capone on Income Tax evasion. You think anyone really cared if he paid his taxes? Heck no, they cared about the bootlegging, prostitution and murder. But that's what they got him on, they sent him to jail, until the VD Rotted his brain and the let him out.

No, Zoning effect valuation... I you know you have to undergo a huge zoning change to use your property, then your property isn't valuable.

The thing about the Drug People is they picked up the hotel on the cheap, and figured they could get an easy zoning change and make a profit. But the people said no.
Except when it doesn’t. Everyone knows the 18 million dollar valuation is bullshit except the hacks. Like you apparently
Sure it is. It's like getting Al Capone on Income Tax evasion. You think anyone really cared if he paid his taxes? Heck no, they cared about the bootlegging, prostitution and murder. But that's what they got him on, they sent him to jail, until the VD Rotted his brain and the let him out.
No it isn’t. Not liking a persons political views is not a valid reason to prosecute them.

Except when it doesn’t. Everyone knows the 18 million dollar valuation is bullshit except the hacks. Like you apparently

Except Trump was fine with that valuation when it came to tax assessments.

He told the state it was worth 18 Million to keep his tax bill down, and told the bank it was worth a billion to get loans.

One of those numbers is a lie. Perhaps both of those numbers are lies. Either way, Trump lied. And it's against the law.

No it isn’t. Not liking a persons political views is not a valid reason to prosecute them.

It isn't about his "political views", it's because the guy is a gangster who wants to bring down democracy in this country.

"I'm running so I can pardon myself" isn't a compelling reason, especially when you have other people with the same political views who haven't committed a shitload of crimes.

The problem is, you Wingnuts have conflated Trump's well-being with your own. (Even though he made nearly all of our lives much, much worse by the end of his term.) This is what a cult looks like, people. This is the Branch Davidians setting themselves on fire or the People's Temple drinking the kool-aid.

Except Trump was fine with that valuation when it came to tax assessments.

He told the state it was worth 18 Million to keep his tax bill down, and told the bank it was worth a billion to get loans.

One of those numbers is a lie. Perhaps both of those numbers are lies. Either way, Trump lied. And it's against the law.

Of course. That's what everyone does. My house's property tax valuation isnt nearly as high as what it's actually worth and has nothing to do with what I could sell it for.
It isn't about his "political views", it's because the guy is a gangster who wants to bring down democracy in this country.

Yes it is. This started the day he was inaugurated and actually before. How soon we forget the Russian collusion bullshit you were peddling for 5 years.
"I'm running so I can pardon myself" isn't a compelling reason, especially when you have other people with the same political views who haven't committed a shitload of crimes.

The problem is, you Wingnuts have conflated Trump's well-being with your own. (Even though he made nearly all of our lives much, much worse by the end of his term.) This is what a cult looks like, people. This is the Branch Davidians setting themselves on fire or the People's Temple drinking the kool-aid.

I don't like this person so they shouldn't get to run. I dont like Trump either numbnuts, but that doesnt mean he should be indicted.

Of course. That's what everyone does. My house's property tax valuation isnt nearly as high as what it's actually worth and has nothing to do with what I could sell it for.

But it's not 50 times the difference, which is the point, right? Obviously, a tax evaluation only values the land. An assessment values the buildings built on top of it. Because of the zoning, the historical status, etc., there's no way Trump could have sold that property for one billion, that's where the fraud comes in.

Yes it is. This started the day he was inaugurated and actually before. How soon we forget the Russian collusion bullshit you were peddling for 5 years.

Russian Collusion wasn't bullshit. Russia DID influence the 2016 election to favor Trump. A bunch of Trump's associates were convicted of their illegal dealings with Russia. Trump DID lie about it and obstruct Mueller's investigation. And, oh, yeah, for all his bluster about a conspiracy, Weird Beard Durhman wasn't able to win a single conviction.

I don't like this person so they shouldn't get to run. I dont like Trump either numbnuts, but that doesnt mean he should be indicted.

No, he should be indicted because he committed actual crimes.
He should be held to account in civil court because he defrauded the state.
He should be removed from the ballot because he led an insurrection to try to overthrow the government.

You see, here's the thing. Richard Nixon was TEN TIMES the man Trump is. But at the end of the day, he broke the law and abused the power of his office. Republicans admitted he broke the law and compelled him to resign. This is when people in our system had integrity.

This little lady wasn't thinking straight when she decided to attack Trump in the one area where he can simply fade back into the ambient underbrush allowing the ensuing thickets and thorns to eliminate his pursuit. Real estate valuation is the cornerstone money driver for multi holding enterprises like large Hospital systems for instance. There is no such thing as OVERVALUATION and in reality if it was strictly enforced it would immediately stiffle up to 20 percent of the economy almost immediately.

Trump's methodology is the popular route used by the majority of the high end real estate holdings companies and has been used, will be used and is even now being used to grease the wheels of investment capital.

Not only will this case fail. It will be quietly buried. Far too many dark Giants lurk in the shadows of this money forest. They will make themselves known quietly but forcefully and irresistibly. There isn't anyone in any branch that has the ability to actually pursue this.
/----/ Trump donated his salary and lost $1 billion while president. So, I ask very politely,

Attachments

• 1704460255701.png
    1704460255701.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 2
That sounds like some major league incompetence there.

Not that he was ever worth that much.
/-----/ Trump is nowhere near as rich as he boasts, nor as poor as some critics claim (LIKE JOEB131) . Donald Trump’s real net worth? $2.6 billion, according to our most recent tally, conducted in September 2023. Below, Forbes offers an asset-by-asset breakdown of the former (and possibly future) president’s fortune.

There is a pay wall, but the first few articles' are free.

/-----/ Trump is nowhere near as rich as he boasts, nor as poor as some critics claim (LIKE JOEB131) . Donald Trump’s real net worth? $2.6 billion, according to our most recent tally, conducted in September 2023. Below, Forbes offers an asset-by-asset breakdown of the former (and possibly future) president’s fortune.

There is a pay wall, but the first few articles' are free.
i doubt Trump is worth that, to be honest.

That's why he's on trial for fraud, lying about how much he is worth.

Forum List

Back