When "Never, never, never" Means "I'm Trump's Bitch"

It's a great bill, I am sure he will vote for it, and afterwards he will vote for the coming spending cuts, the budget will be balanced.

MAGA!

It's a great bill, I am sure he will vote for it, and afterwards he will vote for the coming spending cuts, the budget will be balanced.

MAGA!
Just how the FUCK do you know it's a great bill given the GPO doesn't even have valid copy to print so the damn thing can be read like, I don't know, the House and Senate bodies need to so they can vote on the bloody thing! They're still in the process of making the 'sausage', dummy! What a fucking MORON you remain to be!

MAGA!
Trump does not stand a chance. MAGA = Mueller Always Gets Assholes

Senator Bob Corker said he was not going to vote for a tax bill which adds to the debt.

"Never, never, never, not gonna do it."

Corker has just announced he is going to vote for the budget busting $1.4 trillion deficit tax bill.

He probably cheats on his wife, too.

Full Corker: Won’t Support GOP Tax Plan if it Adds to Deficit
He's an stablishment Republican. What did you expect? They would sell their own mothers for gold.

MAGA!
Such blind devotion, it must be nice not having to think?

We've been cutting taxes since that bastard reagan. Now we're in debt, no thanks to the ignorant and greedy invasion of Iraq. How much did that cost again? Still counting? Continuously cutting the revenue stream makes no sense at all, particularly since we have so many unaddressed needs here at home, from crumbling infrastructure to the millions of people without health care. The Republicans are determined to turn this country into an impoverished and polluted shit-hole, while schooling us about "religion."

We've been cutting taxes since that bastard reagan. Now we're in debt, no thanks to the ignorant and greedy invasion of Iraq. How much did that cost again? Still counting? Continuously cutting the revenue stream makes no sense at all, particularly since we have so many unaddressed needs here at home, from crumbling infrastructure to the millions of people without health care. The Republicans are determined to turn this country into an impoverished and polluted shit-hole, while schooling us about "religion."
It's all just so hilarious. I just love watching kids go hungry and watching people die for want of a medication. Just too funny.

It's a great bill, the upcoming Infrastructure Bill will be even greater

Here are some ideas, Frankie for a bill to help job creation and improve our collapsing infrastructure:

1. Cutting and suspending $245 billion worth of payroll taxes for qualifying employers and 160 million medium to low income employees.

2. Spending $62 billion for a Pathways Back to Work Program for expanding opportunities for low-income youth and adults.

a. $49 billion - Extending unemployment benefits for up to 6 million long-term beneficiaries.
b. $8 billion - Jobs tax credit for the long term unemployed.
c. $5 billion - Pathways back to work fund.[15]

3. Spending $50 billion on both new & pre-existing infrastructure projects.

4. Spending $35 billion in additional funding to protect the jobs of teachers, police officers, and firefighters

5. Spending $30 billion to modernize at least 35,000 public schools and community colleges.

6. Spending $15 billion on a program that would hire construction workers to help rehabilitate and refurbishing hundreds of thousands of foreclosed homes and businesses.

7. Creating the National Infrastructure Bank (capitalized with $10 billion), originally proposed in 2007, to help fund infrastructure via private and public capital.

8. Creating a nationwide, interoperable wireless network for public safety, while expanding accessibility to high-speed wireless services.

9. Prohibiting discrimination in hiring against persons who are unemployed because of their status as unemployed persons..

10. Loosening regulations on small businesses that wish to raise capital, including through crowdfunding, while retaining investor protections.

If you like the above, know that it was all part of the American Jobs Act

Senator Bob Corker said he was not going to vote for a tax bill which adds to the debt.

"Never, never, never, not gonna do it."

Corker has just announced he is going to vote for the budget busting $1.4 trillion deficit tax bill.

He probably cheats on his wife, too.

Full Corker: Won’t Support GOP Tax Plan if it Adds to Deficit
With reconciliation, the debt went from $1 trillion to $1.4 trillion
Then Corker jumped on board

When Obama wanted $800 billion in economic stimulus of jobs, tax relief and unemployment .......The Tea Party stormed Washington

When Republicans want $1.4 trillion to give tax breaks to billionaires.......not a peep

MAGA!
Just how the FUCK do you know it's a great bill given the GPO doesn't even have valid copy to print so the damn thing can be read like, I don't know, the House and Senate bodies need to so they can vote on the bloody thing! They're still in the process of making the 'sausage', dummy! What a fucking MORON you remain to be!

Here goes you Zealot Dummy...

Unlike obama care we won't have to

vote for it to see what's in it...

We know the rates are coming down

and we know Washington will have

less of our money to waste...

You are the Moron....

Corker, Rubio, Collins and Flake have NO backbone and caved in to party over sanity.

Forum List

Back