When "Never, never, never" Means "I'm Trump's Bitch"

The overwhelming debt we are in began with GWB's unwise decisions to wage massive warfare on the credit card and off the budget in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Hey dumb ass...
Your side voted for it.....
Thank you for agreeing that it was an unwise decisions. Deno is angry here. Why? It's a Board, only a Board.

You type funny....

You said
"Thank you for agreeing that it was an unwise decisions."

Dumb ass is as Dumb ass does.....

Later Dumb Ass....

Just how the FUCK do you know it's a great bill given the GPO doesn't even have valid copy to print so the damn thing can be read like, I don't know, the House and Senate bodies need to so they can vote on the bloody thing! They're still in the process of making the 'sausage', dummy! What a fucking MORON you remain to be!

Here goes you Zealot Dummy...

Unlike obama care we won't have to

vote for it to see what's in it...

We know the rates are coming down

and we know Washington will have

less of our money to waste...

You are the Moron....
Deno, cutting taxes on the rich does not balance the budget, does not bring down the deficit.

Just how the FUCK do you know it's a great bill given the GPO doesn't even have valid copy to print so the damn thing can be read like, I don't know, the House and Senate bodies need to so they can vote on the bloody thing! They're still in the process of making the 'sausage', dummy! What a fucking MORON you remain to be!

You are the Moron....
Deno, cutting taxes on the rich does not balance the budget, does not bring down the deficit.

You are the Moron....

It's always the same lame ole class warfare

shit from liberals. The rich actually pay

most of the taxes. If the rich can keep more

of their money, they have more money to

spend and or invest in their businesses.

In the long run this will be better for all of us.

The best way to cut the deficit is for the government

to cut spending and crack down on fraud and waste.

There was a lawyer here in KY that defrauded

social security out of 550 million. This is just one

case that we know of.....

We sure as hell don't need higher taxes...

Fugitive Kentucky lawyer embroiled in massive Social Security fraud case captured in Honduras
Conservative idiot... trickle down economy has never worked.... trickle down economy doesn’t trickle down.

Hey Dick brain....

It sure as hell ain't going to trickle up.....
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
l3ol6.gif

You are the Moron....

You are the Moron....

You are the Moron....

Fugitive Kentucky lawyer embroiled in massive Social Security fraud case captured in Honduras
Conservative idiot... trickle down economy has never worked.... trickle down economy doesn’t trickle down.

Hey Dick brain....

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
l3ol6.gif

For some reason I can't see your dumb ass picture...

Only a moron thinks money trickles up....

The overwhelming debt we are in began with GWB's unwise decisions to wage massive warfare on the credit card and off the budget in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Hey dumb ass...
Thank you for agreeing that it was an unwise decision. Deno is angry here. Why? It's a Board, only a Board.
You type funny..You said "Thank you for agreeing that it was an unwise decisions." Dumb ass is as Dumb ass does.....Later Dumb Ass....
IOW, you make a fake :) and you agree you screwed up again.

Deno is a troll. He can't argue. He just trolls, revealing he is mentally feeble or woefully uneducated or malignantly motivated, or a combination of any or all three. I will ignore him from now on.

Hey Dick brain....

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
l3ol6.gif

So? I can. So can others. If you can’t see it, that only means you don’t know why folks are laughing at you.

Here, can ya see this...? It’s the cruise ship I’m on with my family. Paid for with welfare checks and food stamps. :lol:

2wd2c1h.jpg

Ahhhhhhh, Corker's double dealing all becomes clear now!

Last-minute real estate perk in tax reform prompts blowback for Corker

President Trump, Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) and other members of Congress with expansive real estate holdings were already primed to benefit from the tax overhaul bill nearing approval.

Late last week it got even better.

On Friday, lawmakers added a provision to the tax package, offering a 20 percent deduction for income earned from “pass-through” entities, companies that don’t pay corporate taxes but pass through the income to be taxed as part of the owner’s tax bill.

Disclosure of the new provision quickly put Corker, a former construction executive who had initially opposed the bill before signaling his support, on the defensive.

Some critics pointed to the timing of Corker’s change of heart, coming on the same day the provision had been added. The hashtag #corkerkickback quickly began trending on Twitter.

"I will never, never, never support a tax bill which adds to the debt....unless it personally makes me richer than I already am!"

Disclosure of the new provision quickly put Corker, a former construction executive who had initially opposed the bill before signaling his support, on the defensive.

Yep.......Corker "on the defensive"......Defending what???
His fucking best interest while screwing his own constituents?

"I will never, never, never support a tax bill which adds to the debt....unless it personally makes me richer than I already am!"

Wouldn't it be a "breath of fresh air" if one of these bastards simply stated.....

"I'm in congress to simply represent MY OWN best interests.....and, btw, fuck you morons who voted for me."

Senator Bob Corker said he was not going to vote for a tax bill which adds to the debt.

"Never, never, never, not gonna do it."

Corker has just announced he is going to vote for the budget busting $1.4 trillion deficit tax bill.

He probably cheats on his wife, too.

Full Corker: Won’t Support GOP Tax Plan if it Adds to Deficit
yeah, while the bill has two long gop desired provisions of lowering the corp rate and moving away from itemized deductions (for us little people) my guess is he heard it loud and clear that if he and his kids have any thought of staying in the Tennessee GOP country club, he better vote for Trump's BIG WIN, regardless of how noxious it is.

And they even inserted the tax gimme to real estate guys like Trump at the last minute, and it will save Corker BIGLY. I think that was more adding insult to injury in that now we'll doubt his honesty even more.

Yep.......Corker "on the defensive"......Defending what???
His fucking best interest while screwing his own constituents?
Trump and both GOP senators are under 50% in Tenn. The gop is desperate to pass anything ... even this. Personally, I don't think it'll help them, but it would take a very conservative dem to flip Corker's seat.

Hey dumb ass...
Thank you for agreeing that it was an unwise decision. Deno is angry here. Why? It's a Board, only a Board.
You type funny..You said "Thank you for agreeing that it was an unwise decisions." Dumb ass is as Dumb ass does.....Later Dumb Ass....

You are one confused dumb ass...

Go back and read what you said.....

Hey Dick brain....

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
l3ol6.gif

So? I can. So can others. If you can’t see it, that only means you don’t know why folks are laughing at you.

Here, can ya see this...? It’s the cruise ship I’m on with my family. Paid for with welfare checks and food stamps. :lol:

2wd2c1h.jpg

Yea I can see it now dip shit...Thanks

I love the food on those things...

Still, only an idiot thinks the economy trickles up.

Corker's principles have a price tag. Just like every politician.

I bet if you paid Corker enough, he'd be Putin's cock holster.

Hey dumb ass...

You are one confused dumb ass...

Go back and read what you said.....
See, you agreed you screwed up again. :)

It's a great bill, I am sure he will vote for it, and afterwards he will vote for the coming spending cuts, the budget will be balanced.

MAGA!
The cuts they make won’t add up to amount to much.

Or are they ready to make cuts to social security? Cut everyone’s benefits $200 a month that would add up to a lot.

And you’ll defend cutting your own income $2400 a year. Watch. You’ll support and defend an ass taping for you so trump can get more back. How smart are you guys?

Forum List

Back