When "Never, never, never" Means "I'm Trump's Bitch"

All the leftists here do not seem to understand, the spending cuts will come after the tax cuts.

Why? Well because we need to balance the budget.

Trump's masterful 3d chess move at it again.

And if we hear:

Yes Vlad.
I'm sorry Mr. Putin.
No more nicknames.
Yes Mr. Putin.
I promise Mr. Putin.
Do what?
Oh, I mean, yest Mr. Putin.
What ever you say Mr. Putin.

We know whose b!tch Trump is.

I've heard little about this tax bill but the hysterical opinions of the left and the exultant expectations of the diehard Trump supporters, and none of those opinions tend to get into specifics. On the one hand, the republican establishment seems to be for it, and now even Corker's signing on, which all makes me highly skeptical. But then someone in this thread posts a link to Krugman predicting economic Armageddon, and given his record on economic predictions in recent years, I find a not insignificant spark of optimism. Anyway, long story short, jury's still out on the tax reform plan as far as I know.

I do agree with the OP on this much, though: Corker's a douche.

douche - Republican

same thing

I've heard little about this tax bill but the hysterical opinions of the left and the exultant expectations of the diehard Trump supporters, and none of those opinions tend to get into specifics. On the one hand, the republican establishment seems to be for it, and now even Corker's signing on, which all makes me highly skeptical. But then someone in this thread posts a link to Krugman predicting economic Armageddon, and given his record on economic predictions in recent years, I find a not insignificant spark of optimism. Anyway, long story short, jury's still out on the tax reform plan as far as I know.

I do agree with the OP on this much, though: Corker's a douche.

douche - Republican

same thing

There's some good ones, just like there's some good democrats. Hard to find the needle in the haystack that is a good politician, though.

All the leftists here do not seem to understand, the spending cuts will come after the tax cuts.

Why? Well because we need to balance the budget.

....and Trump will do it like this................what a complete idiot.....(LOL)

3fffcfa51e46a81581ab882ceacd50c9--ecran-apple-watch-faces.jpg

Deno, stop ranting and tell us what you are trying to say, please.

This tax bill does not cut the budget or the deficit; it will increase both.
You need to stop and take a breath....You are incoherent...
That incoherent person in the mirror who is ranting is you.

Now, sit down, calm down, and tell us what you are trying to say?

Cutting taxes is not going to make government spending better with the crew there. There will use the government credit card.

What a hoot when you look at how

obama spent like a drunken sailor

with his quantitative easing..

Were you upset with this?

You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Cutting taxes is not going to make government spending better with the crew there. There will use the government credit card.

so its ok if Goldilocks spends like a drunk sailor

apparently youre too damn dumb to understand the stupidity involved in your rhetoric.

It's a great bill, the upcoming Infrastructure Bill will be even greater

Here are some ideas, Frankie for a bill to help job creation and improve our collapsing infrastructure:

1. Cutting and suspending $245 billion worth of payroll taxes for qualifying employers and 160 million medium to low income employees.

2. Spending $62 billion for a Pathways Back to Work Program for expanding opportunities for low-income youth and adults.

a. $49 billion - Extending unemployment benefits for up to 6 million long-term beneficiaries.
b. $8 billion - Jobs tax credit for the long term unemployed.
c. $5 billion - Pathways back to work fund.[15]

3. Spending $50 billion on both new & pre-existing infrastructure projects.

4. Spending $35 billion in additional funding to protect the jobs of teachers, police officers, and firefighters

5. Spending $30 billion to modernize at least 35,000 public schools and community colleges.

6. Spending $15 billion on a program that would hire construction workers to help rehabilitate and refurbishing hundreds of thousands of foreclosed homes and businesses.

7. Creating the National Infrastructure Bank (capitalized with $10 billion), originally proposed in 2007, to help fund infrastructure via private and public capital.

8. Creating a nationwide, interoperable wireless network for public safety, while expanding accessibility to high-speed wireless services.

9. Prohibiting discrimination in hiring against persons who are unemployed because of their status as unemployed persons..

10. Loosening regulations on small businesses that wish to raise capital, including through crowdfunding, while retaining investor protections.

If you like the above, know that it was all part of the American Jobs Act

.....and the above was SOUNDLY rejected by republicans in congress for just ONE main reason......................It would have had Obama's name on the Act.

Fuck the country's welfare....Party above everything else.......
Correct, right wingers?
Have you already forgotten Obama's not-so-shovel ready stimulus package?

And if we hear:

Yes Vlad.
I'm sorry Mr. Putin.
No more nicknames.
Yes Mr. Putin.
I promise Mr. Putin.
Do what?

Is that seriously a realistic scenario, in your world?

Trump needed help getting exposure on social media? With like a third of twitter following his account and that Parscale guy working social media data to target his campaign movements, he still offered to be Putin's puppet for like half a million dollar's worth of targeted ads (many that were pushing democrat agendas, and boy is it fun to watch the mental gymnastics of journalists trying to claim that these still benefited Trump) and some server farm action that accounted for a tiny fraction of the sum of social media election propaganda? Even if there was collusion, the minor boon that the Russian interference might reasonably have given the Trump campaign wouldn't be worth anywhere near that portion of control of the final product. The idiot you make the man out to be just isn't realistic, which makes you look hysterical and causes rational people who aren't swept up in a political panic to dismiss you out of hand. Dial it back, for your own sake.

And if we hear:

Yes Vlad.
I'm sorry Mr. Putin.
No more nicknames.
Yes Mr. Putin.
I promise Mr. Putin.
Do what?

You liberals are delusional and void of facts.

We all know in the world of reality obama

and hillary were both Putin's bitches.

Who sold them 20% of our uranium?

Here's what real collusion looks like..

All the leftists here do not seem to understand, the spending cuts will come after the tax cuts. Why? Well because we need to balance the budget. Trump's masterful 3d chess move at it again.
There will be no significant budget cutting. Only deficits.

The U.S. Federal Budget | Charts and Figures

2020 Estimate
Donald Trump
-2.4% $-443 BILLION
deficit $18,187,500,000,000

2019 Estimate
Donald Trump
-2.6% $-465 BILLION
deficit $17,783,200,000,000

2018 Estimate
Donald Trump
-2.3% $-392 BILLION
deficit $17,377,100,000,000

2017 Estimate
Donald Trump
-2.6% $-443 BILLION
deficit $16,985,900,000,000

Conservative idiot.... decreasing federal revenues doesn’t decrease federal spending, it only increases the national debt.

Yeah, yeah.......but how can your sound logic EVER compete with what the Nobel winner in economics, Sean Hannity, told them???

You liberals would be funny if your ideas

weren't so dangerous for all of us....

Your NOBEL prize winner in economics

"paul krugman" said if Trump were elected

it would cause a global recession...

You and your experts are all so full of shit

on so many issues.

You are Zealots that refuse to face facts....

The Stock Market has never done better.

Just look at your 401 K........

Paul Krugman: Trump will bring global recession
While I hope he’s wrong, Krugman could still be right... we’re only 2½ months into Trump’s budget. It’s kind of early to be assessing Krugman’s dire prediction.

And if we hear:

Yes Vlad.
I'm sorry Mr. Putin.
No more nicknames.
Yes Mr. Putin.
I promise Mr. Putin.
Do what?

You liberals are delusional and void of facts.

We all know in the world of reality obama

and hillary were both Putin's bitches.

Who sold them 20% of our uranium?

Here's what real collusion looks like..

Deno, you're too fucking stupid to waste time on......You and your fish can stay just as dumb as you are now.........Go take a nap.......LOL

Deno is now ranting about the uranium deal, one where a Canadian company was approved for sale to Russia by nine US agencies. Stop the silly rant, Deno. We are headed for global recession.

Conservative idiot.... decreasing federal revenues doesn’t decrease federal spending, it only increases the national debt.

Yeah, yeah.......but how can your sound logic EVER compete with what the Nobel winner in economics, Sean Hannity, told them???

on so many issues.

My 401K increased 4 fold under Obama. While I’m certain it’s gone up under Trump (I haven’t seen my statements yet), I’m equally certain it has not gone up anywhere near 300%.

It's a great bill, the upcoming Infrastructure Bill will be even greater

Here are some ideas, Frankie for a bill to help job creation and improve our collapsing infrastructure:

1. Cutting and suspending $245 billion worth of payroll taxes for qualifying employers and 160 million medium to low income employees.

2. Spending $62 billion for a Pathways Back to Work Program for expanding opportunities for low-income youth and adults.

a. $49 billion - Extending unemployment benefits for up to 6 million long-term beneficiaries.
b. $8 billion - Jobs tax credit for the long term unemployed.
c. $5 billion - Pathways back to work fund.[15]

3. Spending $50 billion on both new & pre-existing infrastructure projects.

4. Spending $35 billion in additional funding to protect the jobs of teachers, police officers, and firefighters

5. Spending $30 billion to modernize at least 35,000 public schools and community colleges.

6. Spending $15 billion on a program that would hire construction workers to help rehabilitate and refurbishing hundreds of thousands of foreclosed homes and businesses.

7. Creating the National Infrastructure Bank (capitalized with $10 billion), originally proposed in 2007, to help fund infrastructure via private and public capital.

8. Creating a nationwide, interoperable wireless network for public safety, while expanding accessibility to high-speed wireless services.

9. Prohibiting discrimination in hiring against persons who are unemployed because of their status as unemployed persons..

10. Loosening regulations on small businesses that wish to raise capital, including through crowdfunding, while retaining investor protections.

If you like the above, know that it was all part of the American Jobs Act
It should be called "The American Moocher Act."

Why do the jobs of teachers, police officers and firefighters need to be protected? If anything, it's too dificult to get rid of the bad ones.

so its ok if Goldilocks spends like a drunk sailor

apparently youre too damn dumb to understand the stupidity involved in your rhetoric.

OK dumb ass...

Tell me where I am wrong...

This will be fun..............

Senator Bob Corker said he was not going to vote for a tax bill which adds to the debt.

"Never, never, never, not gonna do it."

Corker has just announced he is going to vote for the budget busting $1.4 trillion deficit tax bill.

He probably cheats on his wife, too.

Full Corker: Won’t Support GOP Tax Plan if it Adds to Deficit
With reconciliation, the debt went from $1 trillion to $1.4 trillion
Then Corker jumped on board

When Obama wanted $800 billion in economic stimulus of jobs, tax relief and unemployment .......The Tea Party stormed Washington

When Republicans want $1.4 trillion to give tax breaks to billionaires.......not a peep
Any "stimulus" favored by the Dims is really just a reelection slush fund.

on so many issues.

My 401K increased 4 fold under Obama. While I’m certain it’s gone up under Trump (I haven’t seen my statements yet), I’m equally certain it has not gone up anywhere near 300%.

You can check it on the computer dumb ass...

Forum List

Back