“When law and religion conflict, choices have to be made.”

Funny how the Left stands up for gays and Muslims....yet denigrates Christians and straight white males at every turn. They claim to be open minded but like Cankles, they lie a lot.

Cankles has the terrorist anti-gay Muslim daddy at her rally and the MSM yawns (aside...like Silly Jilly yawns all the time). Imagine the shit storm if Trump did something analogous.

they're going to have to remove him from the bench. some state yahoo can't override federal law. period.

You mean like local yahoos creating sanctuary cities despite federal laws related to illegals?

Why don't you just say "can't override federal laws" unless I as a Liberal agree they can.

Fucking liar.
What happened to letting States decide?

Bottom line is when law and religion don't agree, law rules

they're going to have to remove him from the bench. some state yahoo can't override federal law. period.

You mean like local yahoos creating sanctuary cities despite federal laws related to illegals?

Why don't you just say "can't override federal laws" unless I as a Liberal agree they can.

Fucking liar.

different ... for the uninformed, you can always provide GREATER rights than the feds, not fewer.

I hope that explains things to you.

btw, i have never created a sanctuary city. nor do i live in one.

have a good day stewing i your pointless rage.

Funny how the Left stands up for gays and Muslims....yet denigrates Christians and straight white males at every turn. They claim to be open minded but like Cankles, they lie a lot.

Cankles has the terrorist anti-gay Muslim daddy at her rally and the MSM yawns (aside...like Silly Jilly yawns all the time). Imagine the shit storm if Trump did something analogous.

Fucking liar.

As long as it's consistent and in line with the Constitution. However, people like you and Jillian are pick and choose.

Fucking liar.

As long as it's consistent and in line with the Constitution. However, people like you and Jillian are pick and choose.
Examples?

Fucking liar.

different ... for the uninformed, you can always provide GREATER rights than the feds, not fewer.

I hope that explains things to you.

btw, i have never created a sanctuary city. nor do i live in one.

have a good day stewing i your pointless rage.

For the idiots like you, not when doing so violates federal law. You said so yourself. You said some state yahoo can't override federal law, period. Sanctuary cities override federal law.

Whether or not you created on is irrelevant.

You've been busted contradicting yourself and don't have the guts to admit it.

Fucking liar.

Examples?

Do you support social welfare? Obamacare? Abortion? Same sex marriage?

Fucking liar.

Examples?

Are you saying that this Judge should be able to promote her religious beliefs over the law ?

That sorta sounds like Sharia to me.

Fucking liar.

Examples?

Yes

Fucking liar.

Examples?

Are you saying that this Judge should be able to promote her religious beliefs over the law ?

Are you saying people should be able to refuse to obey the law if they don't like it.

Fucking liar.

Examples?

Yes

According to the writing of the Constitution, they are all state level things. That you support federal level application of them proves what I said about you picking and choosing. Thanks for the proof.

Examples?

Yes

According to the writing of the Constitution, they are all state level things. That you support federal level application of them proves what I said about you picking and choosing. Thanks for the proof.
I admit we pick and choose, same way Republicans in Michigan don't like that we voted to legalize pot so Republicans here are using federal law as their reason for fighting the will of the people. Go figure.

The argumentss you lose are because your state laws are deemed unconstitutional, no?

Well if you're citing Obergefell as "federal law", it isn't. It was a mistrial. Blatantly so. And as such, states and their servants have a duty and obligation to protect their People from Obergefell's tyranny until it is overturned. Probably in the next two or three years. Polygamists have a sexual orientation too. Just one example of the many fatal flaws Obergefell has as an enforceable law.

Examples?

Yes

I admit we pick and choose, same way Republicans in Michigan don't like that we voted to legalize pot so Republicans here are using federal law as their reason for fighting the will of the people. Go figure.

The argumentss you lose are because your state laws are deemed unconstitutional, no?

So you are a hypocrite? Just as I thought.

Examples?

Yes

If your States laws are unconstitutional it's up to the feds to get you in line. That's your problem. You want to be unconstitutional in your laws.

When we (the feds) tell you what to do its because you want to be unconstitutional. But then you want to cherry pick out of the constitution the part that says States rights? Do you see how you're wrong?

You are absolutely right, but since Muslims have a right to our country, as you pointed out in another thread, then they have the right to Sharia law, and instead of refusing to marry them, maybe we should skip straight to the beheading?

They have a right.... America is their country.... according to you.
The thread is about a judge who refuses to obey the Constitution and follow the rule of law.

This ignorant bigotry has nothing to do with the thread topic.

Read the link below to alleviate your ignorance:

The True Story of Sharia in American Courts

Yes

If your States laws are unconstitutional it's up to the feds to get you in line. That's your problem. You want to be unconstitutional in your laws.

When we (the feds) tell you what to do its because you want to be unconstitutional. But then you want to cherry pick out of the constitution the part that says States rights? Do you see how you're wrong?

So a state making a law when the STATE is supposed to be the one making the law is being out of line? My problem is when the Constitution indicates a state has the authority to make laws in areas not specifically delegated to the federal government yet the federal government goes against it's own Constitution.

When the Constitution indicates it is a states' right situation and the federal government chooses to do it anyway, that's wrong.

Unless you can show me where the term abortion, marriage, social welfare, etc. are in the Constitution as a federal authority, it's a state authority. When 5 people incorrectly decide it belongs to the federal government, it's because they WANT it to be not because it has the authority to be.

Examples?

Are you saying people should be able to refuse to obey the law if they don't like it.

Is someone saying that? You however aren't the arbiter of what laws to follow. The Supreme Court is. And if you understood the issue, you would understand that a state can always give greater rights than the Feds, never fewer.

Yiu might want to read up on that.

When tyranny is imposed, choices have to be made. Marriage always was a state decision, beholding to the people. That got stripped away by the increasingly power hungry judicial branch of central government. The simply made a new law to reflect their opinion.

Forum List

Back