“When law and religion conflict, choices have to be made.”

As long as it's consistent and in line with the Constitution. However, people like you and Jillian are pick and choose.
Examples?

Do you support social welfare? Obamacare? Abortion? Same sex marriage?
Are you saying that this Judge should be able to promote her religious beliefs over the law ?

That sorta sounds like Sharia to me.

Are you saying people should be able to refuse to obey the law if they don't like it.
If you dont like the law then you should vote in those who will change it to your satisfaction. There are many laws that are unpopular, the answer is to change the law not sulk like a child.

If you don't agree with a law, should you be able to break it and not suffer the consequences of doing so?

Funny how the Left stands up for gays and Muslims....yet denigrates Christians and straight white males at every turn. They claim to be open minded but like Cankles, they lie a lot.

Cankles has the terrorist anti-gay Muslim daddy at her rally and the MSM yawns (aside...like Silly Jilly yawns all the time). Imagine the shit storm if Trump did something analogous.
Its gays and Muslims who are being oppressed at the moment. Thank God that decent people are willing to stand up for them.
Gays and Muslims are being oppressed claims the Limey bigot.

WRONG.

You should have posted Muslims oppress gays, woman, minorities, non-Muslims. We in the West do not.

Everything you know is WRONG.
This judge is oppressing gays by refusing to marry them.I would also examine the decisions she has made in the past to see if she has actively discriminated against Gay defendants.

1. The Judge should marry them or refuse to marry anyone...

2. Muslims would kill Homosexuals and to claim Muslims are oppressed in America is total bull fucking shit!

When you write about a country you do not reside in make me wonder what the fuck is wrong with you?

I am not going to pretend that America does not have it fucking bigots within her borders and Trump is one of them but for you to sit there and write about how Muslims are oppressed is total nonsense on your part!

Muslims are allowed to worship as they please as long as it does not break any of our Federal, State and local laws and yes this country has laws!

So please stop with the bullshit about how Muslims are oppressed and no they should not be allow to practice or enforce their religious laws if it conflicts with this Country Constitution!
The stats tend to disprove your assertion.

FBI: Hate Crimes Are Down In the U.S.—But Not Against Muslims

The point here is that a populist gobshite has targeted a minority by telling lies and these are then taken up by the idiots in society. Trumps throw away misogyny has a body count.

Hate crimes happen daily in this country just like yours, but Muslims are not oppressed and are not prevented from worshiping their God. Because some nutter burn down a Mosque or burn a cross on someone lawn does not stop the Muslim from having the right to worship.

Now I am betting you believe it is a hate crime to prevent them from imposing their religion onto me and I should be forced to accept Sharia Law, right?

If so then fuck off because your religious right end at your home, Mosque, Church and Temple and has no business in the U.S. Government and before you write I never write this about Christians, well you would be incorrect like usual!

The U.S. Government does not oppress the Muslim population and you using hate crime statistics to support your view would be like me pointing out hate crime in your country and then claiming your country oppresses Muslims!

Its gays and Muslims who are being oppressed at the moment. Thank God that decent people are willing to stand up for them.
Gays and Muslims are being oppressed claims the Limey bigot.

WRONG.

You should have posted Muslims oppress gays, woman, minorities, non-Muslims. We in the West do not.

Everything you know is WRONG.
This judge is oppressing gays by refusing to marry them.I would also examine the decisions she has made in the past to see if she has actively discriminated against Gay defendants.

1. The Judge should marry them or refuse to marry anyone...

2. Muslims would kill Homosexuals and to claim Muslims are oppressed in America is total bull fucking shit!

When you write about a country you do not reside in make me wonder what the fuck is wrong with you?

I am not going to pretend that America does not have it fucking bigots within her borders and Trump is one of them but for you to sit there and write about how Muslims are oppressed is total nonsense on your part!

Muslims are allowed to worship as they please as long as it does not break any of our Federal, State and local laws and yes this country has laws!

So please stop with the bullshit about how Muslims are oppressed and no they should not be allow to practice or enforce their religious laws if it conflicts with this Country Constitution!
The stats tend to disprove your assertion.

FBI: Hate Crimes Are Down In the U.S.—But Not Against Muslims

The point here is that a populist gobshite has targeted a minority by telling lies and these are then taken up by the idiots in society. Trumps throw away misogyny has a body count.

Hate crimes happen daily in this country just like yours, but Muslims are not oppressed and are not prevented from worshiping their God. Because some nutter burn down a Mosque or burn a cross on someone lawn does not stop the Muslim from having the right to worship.

Now I am betting you believe it is a hate crime to prevent them from imposing their religion onto me and I should be forced to accept Sharia Law, right?

If so then fuck off because your religious right end at your home, Mosque, Church and Temple and has no business in the U.S. Government and before you write I never write this about Christians, well you would be incorrect like usual!

The U.S. Government does not oppress the Muslim population and you using hate crime statistics to support your view would be like me pointing out hate crime in your country and then claiming your country oppresses Muslims!
There are problems with this in the UK as well. The actions of some extremists have turned people against the largely peaceful muslim populations. In this they have been whipped up by racist trash like Trump.
Decent people have to oppose this. The alternative is too horrific to contemplate.

Examples?

Are you saying that this Judge should be able to promote her religious beliefs over the law ?

Are you saying people should be able to refuse to obey the law if they don't like it.
If you dont like the law then you should vote in those who will change it to your satisfaction. There are many laws that are unpopular, the answer is to change the law not sulk like a child.

If you don't agree with a law, should you be able to break it and not suffer the consequences of doing so?
There is a democratic route to getting laws changed. I am not saying you can never break a law you dont like but on the whole you should obey the laws of the land.

There is a democratic route to getting laws changed. I am not saying you can never break a law you dont like but on the whole you should obey the laws of the land.

That's an answer to a question I didn't ask. Can you answer it, faggot boy?

just wait until your muslim friends outbreed you and change your laws democratically with their majority, then the question will be settled

Half of all British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal, poll finds

Well I made the mistake of addressing you as an adult. Silly me.

just wait until your muslim friends outbreed you and change your laws democratically with their majority, then the question will be settled

And only 23% want sharia law. Not really cause for foaming at the mouth is it ?

it said half, do you have a reading disability? and ONLY 23% want sharia? LOL, you are truly stupid to call that an insignificant minority

it said half, do you have a reading disability? and ONLY 23% want sharia? LOL, you are truly stupid to call that an insignificant minority
It means the vast majority dont want sharia. Which sort of pisses on your brain dead assertion.:ahole-1:

Examples?

Is someone saying that? You however aren't the arbiter of what laws to follow. The Supreme Court is. And if you understood the issue, you would understand that a state can always give greater rights than the Feds, never fewer.

Yiu might want to read up on that.
Governments don't give rights, by definition. Rights are inalienable, something you have by way of birth. Governments can only restrict rights. What happened was the SCOTUS took the rights of citizens of the state away to define marriage.

no. they ENFORCE rights. you know, like not allowing you to treat blacks, gays and women like trash

and radical rightwing theocrats want to enact their theocratic views into law.

that's why we have a supreme court..... to keep you all under control

It means the vast majority dont want sharia. Which sort of pisses on your brain dead assertion.:ahole-1:

hey braindead dipshit, your thread was about gays, so the headline is that half of muslims in UK think homosexuality should be illegal. You won't talk about that, will ya asshole?

You ignore that inconvenient truth and skip to the 23% sharia law like the lying son of a bitch you are, however 23% wanting sharia is not insignificant anyway.

The government shouldn't be involved in any marriage. That's between you, your families, and your church.

Marriage is a government contract, not a religious one. It is far more important for your finances and your family to have the government recognize your marriage than your church.

Why should the government regulate who gets married and who doesn't?

Why can't we just do legal contracts

Well I made the mistake of addressing you as an adult. Silly me.

You intentionally didn't answer the question, faggot boy and still haven't.

Examples?

Ask Rosa Parks.

let me get this straight schlongbucket, you want to keep me, an atheist, 'under control' by not letting my theocratic views get enacted, while defending muslims who want homosexualty outlawed?

Is someone saying that? You however aren't the arbiter of what laws to follow. The Supreme Court is. And if you understood the issue, you would understand that a state can always give greater rights than the Feds, never fewer.

Yiu might want to read up on that.
Governments don't give rights, by definition. Rights are inalienable, something you have by way of birth. Governments can only restrict rights. What happened was the SCOTUS took the rights of citizens of the state away to define marriage.

no. they ENFORCE rights. you know, like not allowing you to treat blacks, gays and women like trash

How is expecting blacks to not commit crime to a level so disproportionate to their makeup in society treating them like trash?

How is expecting blacks, a group where 1 in every 3 1/2 uses food stamps to buy their own damn food treating them like trash?

How is expecting women that say what they do with their bodies to incur ALL the costs associated with it trashing women?

let me get this straight schlongbucket, you want to keep me, an atheist, 'under control' by not letting my theocratic views get enacted, while defending muslims who want homosexualty outlawed?
And while supporting a candidate that vows to violate the Constitution which the Supreme Court defends, which she says is to keep 'the right' in check.

Maybe she means the Constitution is only defended by the Supreme Court when it involves right wingers, because Democrats violate it constantly.

And while supporting a candidate that vows to violate the Constitution she says is to keep 'the right' in check.

the only candidate vowing to violate the constitution is dumb donald.

but good luck with that.

Forum List

Back