when is a cop allowed to punch a suspect? (I am on the cops side this time)

glad to hear that you would not piss on her and break her arm.

Someone should make clear at this point that conjob is not a police officer. He is just some police flunkie who likes to use non-specific language to give the misimpression that he knows what he's talking about. When he talks about what he'd do, he is just fantasizing.

IOW, conjob will never be in a position to do what he says he would do. He's just playing tough guy on the internet = ten feet tall in ASCII, 2" long IRL

and someone should make it clear that Sangha can't read, although that is self evident.

I have never once, not even by a small margin intimated that I am an LEO. I am a Captain in the Arkansas National Guard. I serve full time and my duty station is in one of the many judicial drug task forces we have in Arkansas. I work with local,state, and federal agents , most of my duty involves acting as a SWAT team captain in rural areas where the local police dept does in fact not have a SWAT team.

I think it's clear to anyone other than a complete boob that I know what I'm talking about on most issues, whether you agree with my opinion is another matter.

Cool. I S-O-O-O want to be you when I grow up.

The first sign someone's not what they claim is when they start justifying. If the pussies question your service, let them. A testament to their own feelings of inadequacy.

Someone who KNOWS who and what they are and what they have done doesn't have to prove it.

Ever notice those that actually have been there don't have to talk about it? Guess who my XO on this board is ... I'd trust him to lead MY Marines in battle ANY fucking day.

Never heard him say a word about Poppy-ville, though, have you?:eusa_eh:

Well, it depends. If it's a white cop, he can punch another white person with little, if anything, being said. Won't even make the news. If it's a white cop, and he punches any minority, it's all over the news and most likely you will have Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, and all the other loud-mouths chiming in. The way I see it, there is only two choices. Choice #1: No white cops. Choice #2: White cops who don't pay attention to minorities breaking the law.

Someone should make clear at this point that conjob is not a police officer. He is just some police flunkie who likes to use non-specific language to give the misimpression that he knows what he's talking about. When he talks about what he'd do, he is just fantasizing.

IOW, conjob will never be in a position to do what he says he would do. He's just playing tough guy on the internet = ten feet tall in ASCII, 2" long IRL

and someone should make it clear that Sangha can't read, although that is self evident.

I have never once, not even by a small margin intimated that I am an LEO. I am a Captain in the Arkansas National Guard. I serve full time and my duty station is in one of the many judicial drug task forces we have in Arkansas. I work with local,state, and federal agents , most of my duty involves acting as a SWAT team captain in rural areas where the local police dept does in fact not have a SWAT team.

I think it's clear to anyone other than a complete boob that I know what I'm talking about on most issues, whether you agree with my opinion is another matter.

So you are stationed at Camp Robinson?

No, I haven't been to Camp Robinson since the summer of 1988 , actually before I went to boot camp when I did kind a mini boot camp weekend there.

I'm full time, so I don't do weekend drills with my parent unit. actually I pretty much don't even ever report to my parent unit except via email or phone to my superior officer there who while technically my superior officer still is not in my chain of command . It's a not uncommon situation, just a weird one.

Well, it depends. If it's a white cop, he can punch another white person with little, if anything, being said. Won't even make the news. If it's a white cop, and he punches any minority, it's all over the news and most likely you will have Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, and all the other loud-mouths chiming in. The way I see it, there is only two choices. Choice #1: No white cops. Choice #2: White cops who don't pay attention to minorities breaking the law.

I'm with you. White cops should never be sent into minority neighborhoods. No matter what happens it's always gonna be the white cops fault. just ask obie wan knowknothing.

The first sign someone's not what they claim is when they start justifying. If the pussies question your service, let them. A testament to their own feelings of inadequacy.

Someone who KNOWS who and what they are and what they have done doesn't have to prove it.

Ever notice those that actually have been there don't have to talk about it? Guess who my XO on this board is ... I'd trust him to lead MY Marines in battle ANY fucking day.

Oh, I wasn't trying to "prove " anything Gunny. I'm just an argumentative son of a bitch and yes I used my experiences as evidence as to why I have the opinions I have and sangha likes to chase me down on it then I do get a bit defensive I suppose.

Good advice though......

No, I haven't been to Camp Robinson since the summer of 1988 , actually before I went to boot camp when I did kind a mini boot camp weekend there.

I'm full time, so I don't do weekend drills with my parent unit. actually I pretty much don't even ever report to my parent unit except via email or phone to my superior officer there who while technically my superior officer still is not in my chain of command . It's a not uncommon situation, just a weird one.

So you are a rural SWAT team Captain in Arkansas and haven't been to Camp Robinson since 1988? Don't get out much? :eusa_eh:

More like Camp Momma's Basement. He's attached to the 101st Keyboard Strike Force.

Read what he just claimed he did

True story, I'm laid up right now because some jerk off shot me in the leg during a situation. and he is suing the drug task force claiming that I could have subdued him without returning fire. He had already shot me in the leg AND had a 15 y/o girl to use as a potential hostage so I shot him in the shoulder to force him to drop his gun and by that time help had arrived and arrested him and now he's claiming I used excessive force

Funny, but I don't see any stories about a LEO being shot in the leg.

So you are a rural SWAT team Captain in Arkansas and haven't been to Camp Robinson since 1988? Don't get out much? :eusa_eh:

No, I said I act as one, it's not some official designation or some such. And no when I train I train with the task force I am assigned to which is primarily LEO not National Guard and so we train at THEIR facilities.

No, I said I act as one, it's not some official designation or some such. And no when I train I train with the task force I am assigned to which is primarily LEO not National Guard and so we train at THEIR facilities.

You picked the wrong place to try to spread some bullshit.

So let me get this straight. You are a weekend warrior detached to a drug task force as a NOC SWAT team captain?

Oh, I wasn't trying to "prove " anything Gunny. I'm just an argumentative son of a bitch and yes I used my experiences as evidence as to why I have the opinions I have and sangha likes to chase me down on it then I do get a bit defensive I suppose.

Good advice though......

Sangha's a punk. They sell that shit cheap in Thailand. Loaded with formaldahyde. You wake up the next day feeling and smelling embalmed.

Take that thing seriously, do ya', soldier?

Quit trying to prove who and what you are and just BE.

More like Camp Momma's Basement. He's attached to the 101st Keyboard Strike Force.

Read what he just claimed he did

True story, I'm laid up right now because some jerk off shot me in the leg during a situation. and he is suing the drug task force claiming that I could have subdued him without returning fire. He had already shot me in the leg AND had a 15 y/o girl to use as a potential hostage so I shot him in the shoulder to force him to drop his gun and by that time help had arrived and arrested him and now he's claiming I used excessive force

Funny, but I don't see any stories about a LEO being shot in the leg.

Pissant. Wanna play, bitch?

WTF do YOU know about being shot, gnat? Wound-licker? Ever had to tell your best friend's wife you are responsible for getting him killed?

Fuck off, loser. At least he's doing something besides running his fucking jib.

[...]
I'm with you. White cops should never be sent into minority neighborhoods. No matter what happens it's always gonna be the white cops fault. just ask obie wan knowknothing.
Interestingly, as the effects of racial discrimination in employment relaxed after WW-II and the New York City Police Department began hiring Blacks, virtually all Black officers were assigned to the Harlem and Bedford Stuyvestant neighborhoods -- not for discriminatory reasons but because it was believed the Black cops would relate better to the residents. However, in the early 1960s NYC's Mayor Wagner was petitioned by Black community leaders to get the Black cops out of Harlem and Bed Stuy because they were significantly more brutal and oppressive than the White cops were.

With that in mind I wonder how a Black cop would have treated that assaultively belligerent girl. My guess is he would have beat the shit out of her, not just popped her in the jaw. Black men do not tolerate any abuse at all from women! They are very sensitive about their manhood.

Is that what you call it? Playing?

Give me your best shot

WTF do YOU know about being shot, gnat? Wound-licker? Ever had to tell your best friend's wife you are responsible for getting him killed?

WTF do you know? You're the one who goes on about how name-calling only reveals the namecallers stupidity.

Tsk, tsk. Looks like someone's losing their cool.

Can't you address the facts? Is name calling all you have? Up until now, I thought you could handle yourself, what with all your high-sounding blather about name-calling and not letting others get to you because you KNOW who you are and what you've done. You fooled me. I guess you only know how to talk the talk

I'm not Army. Last I heard, you're full of it.

You want to talk tech stuff?

I'm your huckleberry ....

...bring it ........

Give me your best shot

WTF do you know? You're the one who goes on about how name-calling only reveals the namecallers stupidity.

Can't you address the facts? Is name calling all you have? Up until now, I thought you could handle yourself, what with all your high-sounding blather about name-calling and not letting others get to you because you KNOW who you are and what you've done. You fooled me. I guess you only know how to talk the talk

Go hide in the corner, huh?

I'll get to you when I can.

Give me your best shot

Go hide in the corner, huh?

I'll get to you when I can.

IOW, you got nothing

I'm not Army. Last I heard, you're full of it.

You want to talk tech stuff?

I'm your huckleberry ....

...bring it ........

Huh? Didn't realize you and I were arguing in this thread??? Now i AM confused :lol:

Forum List

Back