When Has A U.S. President Saluted An Enemy General?

So Trump slaps tariffs on our closest allies, snubs them, bails early on them, and then attacks them via Twitter once he's safely on Air Force One, jets off to see his new BFF Kim Jong Un, a murderous dictator, says we are canceling our military exercises with South Korea (ones that I've taken part in, as well as visiting the DMZ) and if all of that is not bad enough, this moron salutes an enemy General.

This guy is a special kind of stupid.

(What do you think Kim is thinking in this picture? "Holy Shit, the Dotard is even dumber than I thought!")

Next time run an electable candidate cupcake

View attachment 198671

We did. She got 3 million more votes than Trump - in spite of conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey, and Russians.
We've been over this before. She got a ton of votes from Mexifornia, which is exactly why we have an Electoral College. To prevent a vote heavy state like Mexifornia from imposing it's will on the entire country.

So Trump slaps tariffs on our closest allies, snubs them, bails early on them, and then attacks them via Twitter once he's safely on Air Force One, jets off to see his new BFF Kim Jong Un, a murderous dictator, says we are canceling our military exercises with South Korea (ones that I've taken part in, as well as visiting the DMZ) and if all of that is not bad enough, this moron salutes an enemy General.

(What do you think Kim is thinking in this picture? "Holy Shit, the Dotard is even dumber than I thought!")

View attachment 198671

We did. She got 3 million more votes than Trump - in spite of conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey, and Russians.

View attachment 198671

Oh...then we can't expect you to play by the rules. I know you know of the importance of the Electoral College. Did you expect it to be ignored for the Criminal Hillary?

View attachment 198671

Did she get elected cupcake?

No, she didn't - because of conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey, and Russians.
Why do you want a criminal in the WH?

Once you see the video and not the still picture it doesn't look like much.

Trump returns salute of North Korean general at summit, state media footage reveals - CNNPolitics

Less a Trump saluting the guy and more just one of those things like walking down a hall and running into someone and you both move right, then left, then right. But if the media filmed you doing that they would say you were dancing.

The North Korean media filmed him doing it and that's where it's playing. You do not salute a North Korean General, even if that North Korean general used an unfair jedi mind trick by saluting first.

It is a breach of military courtesy not to return a salute, no matter who is offering it.

The CNN-paid generals by saying otherwise should be publicly castigated for their ignorance.

First off, Trump is a civilian, as his "bone spurs" kept his sorry ass out of Vietnam.

Secondly, the President is never required to return a salute, he only does it as a matter of courtesy.

Third, and most importantly, he is an enemy General of a rogue nation, and the whole visit was designed to increase Kim's standing and legitimate his murderous regime, which he did in spades, because he met with the Dotard and played him like a fiddle.

This salute was the icing on the cake to a propaganda bonanza. America loses again under Trump.

View attachment 198671

was she elected?

you didn't.

get over it.

Not many people know that when the Japaneses surrendered to McAurther that the commanding officer saluted him and surrendered his sword. If they surrender their nukes as we believe will happen quickly it will be that same surrender. You all are going to be real upset that the Korean war will now be officially over..

You're dumber than Trump.

Where did you learn military honors and ceremonies? The Girl Scouts?

6 years in the U.S. Army, 1986-1992.

Took part in the same exercises your dumbass President is trying to cancel to impress his new BFF.

Trump returns salute of North Korean general at summit, state media footage reveals - CNNPolitics

Less a Trump saluting the guy and more just one of those things like walking down a hall and running into someone and you both move right, then left, then right. But if the media filmed you doing that they would say you were dancing.

The North Korean media filmed him doing it and that's where it's playing. You do not salute a North Korean General, even if that North Korean general used an unfair jedi mind trick by saluting first.

It is a breach of military courtesy not to return a salute, no matter who is offering it.

The CNN-paid generals by saying otherwise should be publicly castigated for their ignorance.

First off, Trump is a civilian, as his "bone spurs" kept his sorry ass out of Vietnam.

Secondly, the President is never required to return a salute, he only does it as a matter of courtesy.

Third, and most importantly, he is an enemy General of a rogue nation, and the whole visit was designed to increase Kim's standing and legitimate his murderous regime, which he did in spades, because he met with the Dotard and played him like a fiddle.

This salute was the icing on the cake to a propaganda bonanza. America loses again under Trump.
It is amazing how similar partisans on the left and right are.

When BO bowed to dictators and shit on America in foriegn nations, the right went nuts.

Now we have the Left doing the same thing...though it does appear the Left is inflamed over stupid shit often times. This thread would seem to provide evidence of this.

cause for whatever reason that's what you need to see.

you and mahr and other assholes want failure so you can be right. but "right" is a mindset in as much as anything you probably can't tell me very many ways trump affects your day to day life outside of the rent you give him in your head.

can you?

what policies did he put out that hurt you yesterday? last week? last year?

can you talk directly to that or do you just flap gums and scream TRUMP SUCKS and hate what he does because you hate him?

we all kinda gotta get over that.

View attachment 198671

We've been over this before. She got a ton of votes from Mexifornia, which is exactly why we have an Electoral College. To prevent a vote heavy state like Mexifornia from imposing it's will on the entire country.

California is an American state. And the EC was not made for the reasons you say.

View attachment 198671

No, she didn't - because of conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey, and Russians.
Why do you want a criminal in the WH?
We have one in Trump.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

cause for whatever reason that's what you need to see.

you and mahr and other assholes want failure so you can be right. but "right" is a mindset in as much as anything you probably can't tell me very many ways trump affects your day to day life outside of the rent you give him in your head.

can you?

what policies did he put out that hurt you yesterday? last week? last year?

can you talk directly to that or do you just flap gums and scream TRUMP SUCKS and hate what he does because you hate him?

we all kinda gotta get over that.

America us failing under Trump folks. Don't fool yourself.

It's military code to salute any officer in uniform -- Trump is a military man so he no doubt knows this -- any president with true respect for the military would have done the same.

Obama has zero respect and would have never done it -- and if he did, it would most likely be because of his weakness -- as shown when he bowed to our enemies

It's military code to salute any officer in uniform -- Trump is a military man so he no doubt knows this -- any president with true respect for the military would have done the same.

Obama has zero respect and would have never done it -- and if he did, it would most likely be because of his weakness -- as shown when he bowed to our enemies
Enemies? Bush, Jr. was good friends of the Saudis.

What military did Trump serve in?

Obama was definitely stronger than Trump.

It is amazing how similar partisans on the left and right are.

When BO bowed to dictators and shit on America in foriegn nations, the right went nuts.

Now we have the Left doing the same thing...though it does appear the Left is inflamed over stupid shit often times. This thread would seem to provide evidence of this.
Your attempt at trying to appear objective has failed..

I don't recall any people on the left being outraged over Trump's tan suit -- or over Trump giving his wife a "terrorist fist bump"

Trump lovers will never be in a position to "both sides do it" when it comes to their sycophancy of Trump.

and what is new to the list -- the fact that trump illegally funneled almost 3 million dollars of charity donations meant for Vets into his own campaign...but that's ok because Obama is black

Retired Rear Adm. John Kirby, a military and diplomatic analyst for CNN, called the moment "striking."
"They can see a propaganda value here and this is basically them showing the level of deference and respect that Trump has paid to them and to their military leaders," Kirby told CNN's Poppy Harlow on "CNN Newsroom." "It was an inappropriate for him to do from a protocol perspective, but now he's played right into the North's propaganda about their legitimacy on the world stage."

Kirby said the appropriate thing for Trump to do in that situation would have been to nod his head and shake the general's hand.
"(Trump's) the commander in chief. He doesn't even salute his own generals. They salute him. That's the way it works. You don't certainly don't do it with leaders of foreign military and you most certainly don't do it with the leaders of foreign militaries of an adversary nation."

Trump's salute also evokes criticism President Barack Obama received early in his presidency when he bowed to Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah. At the time, Trump called Obama an "amateur."

View attachment 198671

You people get triggered so easily. What set you off this time? Everyday life again?

View attachment 198671

You people get triggered so easily. What set you off this time? Everyday life again?
Any port in a storm.

This country really has lost its shit.

for those Trump sycophants talking about "why are you guys so triggered?"

Let's not pretend that we forgot...I give you exhibit A
obama_khaki_suit.jpg

Memory is kryptonite to a conservative.

Forum List

Back