The former TV reality show host makes a complete fool of himself ... again

Trump thinks of himself as an entertainer without the least bit of concern that he is the President of the United States. How else do you explain his outrageous behavior? He wishes to entertain.

Trump is visiting our powerful ally in the Western Pacific, Japan, and his host is Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. North Korea’s recent firing of short-range ballistic missiles gave Trump an opportunity to entertain his fans back home.

Characteristically, John Bolton, Trump's national security advisor told reporters in Tokyo there was “no doubt” that North Korea’s recent missile launches violated U.N. resolutions, and that sanctions against the North must be kept in place.

North Korea answered by saying, “It will be fit to call Bolton not a security adviser striving for security but a security-destroying adviser who is wrecking peace and security. It is not at all strange that perverse words always come out from the mouth of a structurally defective guy, and such a human defect deserves an earlier vanishing.”

Instead of supporting his NSA, Trump sided with the murderous dictator. “My people think it could have been a violation,” Trump said. “I view it differently. I view it as a man — perhaps he wants to get attention and perhaps not. Who knows?”

Earlier, Trump had thrown his host under the bus. He had tweeted, "North Korea fired off some small weapons, which disturbed some of my people, and others, but not me. I have confidence that Chairman Kim will keep his promise to me." Trump was being loyal to the murderous North Korean dictator. Trump is big on loyalty.

Standing alongside Abe, Trump was asked if he was bothered by the missile tests, Trump said: “No, I’m not. I am personally not.”

Those "small weapons" can reach Japan and the P.M. of America's strongest ally in the Pacific had a different point of view. Unbeknownst to tone deaf Trump, Japan has long voiced concern about short-range missiles because of the threat they pose to the island nation’s security, and Abe disagreed with the U.S. President, saying the missile tests were “of great regret.” This was renown Japanese courtesy. Abe was being polite with his guest close by.

Trump sided with the murderous dictator when it came to a former American vice-President. “Kim Jong Un made a statement that Joe Biden is a low-I.Q. individual. He probably is, based on his record. I think I agree with him on that,” Trump told reporters.

While he was at it, he decided to give Wall Street a jolt on top of all the other assaults he has made on the American economy. Already his 25% tariffs have caused anxiety, rising prices, and inflation worries, and the Dow is down 1,000 points. He added to the street's worries by saying, "We're not ready to make a deal. And we're taking in tens of billions of dollars of tariffs, and that number could go up very, very substantially, very easily."

This loser for a President does not realize that it is Americans who are paying the "tens of billions of dollars of tariffs."

My God, is he really that stupid?

There is very little doubt the Russian dictator, Vladimir Putin, is very pleased with Trump's performance today. Except for his loyal fans, Trump managed to piss off everyone else in the U.S.

Hey dumbass! Do you know what the purpose of a tariff is? Apparently not!

Tariffs are only paid if you import something. If you buy American products, there is no tariff! Why would you not buy American products that cost less than those imported with a tariff applied?

To vote in CA you have to register your political affiliation. I am a card-carrying Republican. Everything I write indicates I am a Republican, including my criticism of Trump. Trump is a RINO. For most of his political life, Trump was a Democrat. He supported Hillary in 2008, and he has contributed heavily to the Clinton Foundation.

You think I am a lefty solely because I criticize Trump. Let's examine where you and I stand.

Protectionist tariffs are a liberal concept. They are used to protect union workers.

You support Trump, a Democrat in Republican clothing.

You support Trump's tariffs, a liberal tactic.

The logical conclusion is, you are a lefty.

I voted a straight Republican ticket for 25 years. I did not vote for Trump because, as I have shown, and I don't care what his name tag says, he is not a Republican.

I strongly believe in free trade which is discouraged by tariffs, particularly high tariffs like Trump's protectionist tariffs.

Grassley on Trump: “He believes in tariffs as a tool to get a negotiation as opposed to being an end in themselves. Then he hasn’t changed anything. If he has used tariffs because he believes they’re good, and I know he says that, but I don’t believe he actually believes that. I don’t see how he could believe it.”

“[H]e hasn’t changed the Republican Party. We’re still a party of free trade … I surely hope that he has learned from history that lower tariffs are good.”

Are Republicans Still the Party of Free Trade?

All that makes me a Republican.

All that makes you a lefty.

No, that just makes you a moron. Do you honestly think anyone else could have brought about the changes we have seen since he took office? The answer should be "no".

Reducing the effect corporate tax rate by 50%. You're right, the answer should be NO!

Trump thinks of himself as an entertainer without the least bit of concern that he is the President of the United States. How else do you explain his outrageous behavior? He wishes to entertain.

Trump is visiting our powerful ally in the Western Pacific, Japan, and his host is Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. North Korea’s recent firing of short-range ballistic missiles gave Trump an opportunity to entertain his fans back home.

Characteristically, John Bolton, Trump's national security advisor told reporters in Tokyo there was “no doubt” that North Korea’s recent missile launches violated U.N. resolutions, and that sanctions against the North must be kept in place.

North Korea answered by saying, “It will be fit to call Bolton not a security adviser striving for security but a security-destroying adviser who is wrecking peace and security. It is not at all strange that perverse words always come out from the mouth of a structurally defective guy, and such a human defect deserves an earlier vanishing.”

Instead of supporting his NSA, Trump sided with the murderous dictator. “My people think it could have been a violation,” Trump said. “I view it differently. I view it as a man — perhaps he wants to get attention and perhaps not. Who knows?”

Earlier, Trump had thrown his host under the bus. He had tweeted, "North Korea fired off some small weapons, which disturbed some of my people, and others, but not me. I have confidence that Chairman Kim will keep his promise to me." Trump was being loyal to the murderous North Korean dictator. Trump is big on loyalty.

Standing alongside Abe, Trump was asked if he was bothered by the missile tests, Trump said: “No, I’m not. I am personally not.”

Those "small weapons" can reach Japan and the P.M. of America's strongest ally in the Pacific had a different point of view. Unbeknownst to tone deaf Trump, Japan has long voiced concern about short-range missiles because of the threat they pose to the island nation’s security, and Abe disagreed with the U.S. President, saying the missile tests were “of great regret.” This was renown Japanese courtesy. Abe was being polite with his guest close by.

Trump sided with the murderous dictator when it came to a former American vice-President. “Kim Jong Un made a statement that Joe Biden is a low-I.Q. individual. He probably is, based on his record. I think I agree with him on that,” Trump told reporters.

While he was at it, he decided to give Wall Street a jolt on top of all the other assaults he has made on the American economy. Already his 25% tariffs have caused anxiety, rising prices, and inflation worries, and the Dow is down 1,000 points. He added to the street's worries by saying, "We're not ready to make a deal. And we're taking in tens of billions of dollars of tariffs, and that number could go up very, very substantially, very easily."

This loser for a President does not realize that it is Americans who are paying the "tens of billions of dollars of tariffs."

There is very little doubt the Russian dictator, Vladimir Putin, is very pleased with Trump's performance today. Except for his loyal fans, Trump managed to piss off everyone else in the U.S.

Tariffs are only paid if you import something. If you buy American products, there is no tariff! Why would you not buy American products that cost less than those imported with a tariff applied?

To vote in CA you have to register your political affiliation. I am a card-carrying Republican. Everything I write indicates I am a Republican, including my criticism of Trump. Trump is a RINO. For most of his political life, Trump was a Democrat. He supported Hillary in 2008, and he has contributed heavily to the Clinton Foundation.

You think I am a lefty solely because I criticize Trump. Let's examine where you and I stand.

Protectionist tariffs are a liberal concept. They are used to protect union workers.

I voted a straight Republican ticket for 25 years. I did not vote for Trump because, as I have shown, and I don't care what his name tag says, he is not a Republican.

I strongly believe in free trade which is discouraged by tariffs, particularly high tariffs like Trump's protectionist tariffs.

Grassley on Trump: “He believes in tariffs as a tool to get a negotiation as opposed to being an end in themselves. Then he hasn’t changed anything. If he has used tariffs because he believes they’re good, and I know he says that, but I don’t believe he actually believes that. I don’t see how he could believe it.”

“[H]e hasn’t changed the Republican Party. We’re still a party of free trade … I surely hope that he has learned from history that lower tariffs are good.”

Tariffs are a Republican concept. The Bush administration implemented tariffs on Chinese steel in 2002. The tariffs caused more harm than gains to the US economy and employment which completely quashes your "protect Union workers" statement. NOTHING that Republicans have done since the late 50's has helped the American Worker.
I guess you missed the dot com crash.

The dot-com crash was due to speculative investments. How does this relate to tariffs?
It relates to people not understanding why GW had a poor economy and had to allow a Housing Bubble.
Please pay attention to the context of the discussion.

Trump knows exactly what he's doing pertaining to the Japs. He will return successful.

Idiot! Every piece of electronics used today in the US comes from Japan, China, or South Korea. They laugh at the tRump.

They are not competing with US manufacturers by subsidizing their own products except in China. What tariffs on electronics do we have against Japanese or Korean products?

BULLSHIT!!!! Everything that is imported from China is directly or indirectly subsidized by the Chinese Government.

Trump's base claim they hate commies, yet he sides with the worst Stalinist left on the planet.
I know, right? It’s hard to believe.

But that’s what happens with cult members. They leave everything behind them and concentrate on their cult leader. Their stable genius and all knowing cult leader. Who knows more than the generals.

Tariffs are a Republican concept. The Bush administration implemented tariffs on Chinese steel in 2002. The tariffs caused more harm than gains to the US economy and employment which completely quashes your "protect Union workers" statement. NOTHING that Republicans have done since the late 50's has helped the American Worker.

The dot-com crash was due to speculative investments. How does this relate to tariffs?
It relates to people not understanding why GW had a poor economy and had to allow a Housing Bubble.

WOW! I don't know what to say. You've left me speechless!

It doesn't, he knows it but like his God/King he speaks out his ass!

WOW! I don't know what to say. You've left me speechless!
I wasn’t being snarky; the context shifted and I responded.

Tariffs on Chinese steel caused the US economic misery...
Because the dot com crash didn’t already crush the US economy?
Nobody had money to build anything.
Fucking Liberal retards.

The Dow is down another 221 points today on top of the 238 points lost yesterday.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

For 10 months, China has been paying Tariffs to the USA of 25% on 50 Billion Dollars of High Tech, and 10% on 200 Billion Dollars of other goods. These payments are partially responsible for our great economic results. The 10% will go up to 25% on Friday. ..

9:08 AM - May 5, 2019

Since that fateful tweet on May 5 our imperial President has been successful in seriously damaging our economy.

The Dow is down about 1500 points since that tweet. Millions of Americans have lost millions of dollars in retirement savings. Farmers are being seriously hurt, and Trump wants to bail them out with another $16B on top of the $12B they have already received. Huge retailers like Walmart are raising prices because of the tariffs. Market analysts are concerned about inflation. Inflation causes less demand, causing less employment, which causes recession.

Thank you, Mr. President. Vladimir Putin is quite pleased with your performance.

No, that just makes you a moron. Do you honestly think anyone else could have brought about the changes we have seen since he took office? The answer should be "no".

Reducing the effect corporate tax rate by 50%. You're right, the answer should be NO!

You are such a dumbass, you can't string a sentence together without fucking it up!

Tariffs on Chinese steel caused the US economic misery...
Because the dot com crash didn’t already crush the US economy?
Nobody had money to build anything.
Fucking Liberal retards.

Speculative investment is now liberal?

Tariffs on Chinese steel caused the US economic misery.

Trump is begging to be impeached.

If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.
Mueller said that Wednesday.

On Thursday morning, Trump raged, providing an incoherent rant during which he called an American destroyer a "boat" and said that the courts would not allow impeachment. Nearly every sentence was a lie.

On Thursday night, Trump, as is his custom, decided to change the subject. To divert attention away from a damaging controversy, he created a more damaging controversy.

Sandy Shanks said:
The Dow Jones Industrial Average posted its fifth consecutive weekly decline, its longest since 2011.

The Dow is down 1,000 points since Trump announced his 25% tariff on Chinese goods and threatened a 25% tariff on another 325 billion more.

Sandy Shanks said:
"We're not ready to make a deal."

Trump said that yesterday. Today, the Dow lost 238 points.

Sandy Shanks said:
The Dow is down another 260 points today.

Sandy Shanks said:
The Dow is down about 1500 points since that tweet. Millions of Americans have lost millions of dollars in retirement savings. Farmers are being seriously hurt, and Trump wants to bail them out with another $16B on top of the $12B they have already received. Huge retailers like Walmart are raising prices because of the tariffs. Market analysts are concerned about inflation. Inflation causes less demand, causing less employment, which causes recession.

Sandy Shanks said:
"Mr. President, you are doing a terrific job," Vladimir Putin, Russian president.

So, what does Trump do? On Thursday he threatened more tariffs, of course, this time on Mexico. He threatened to punish Mexico with tariffs until it restrains the flow of migrants across the southwestern border. Only Trump can explain the relationship between our immigration woes and tariffs/trade.

Come to think of it, no, I don't think he can. He just wanted to change the subject, and, in doing so, threatened his signature trade deal, the USMCA.

The Dow lost another 355 points today. Americans lost more of their retirement savings while paying higher prices at the market while bailing out farmers again to the tune of $16B on top of the $12B they have already received.

Some Trump Republicans have made the obligatory criticism of Trump's incredibly ludicrous announcement but they will do nothing to rein in the out-of-control President.

Putting this in perspective, currently, there are about 100,000 to 105,000 impoverished people making illegal border crossings a month. Most Americans could care less. Illegal immigration ranks ninth in the concerns Americans have, mostly Trump fans, I wager. It is a hot button issue for them.

To solve this problem our President wants to penalize 327 million people living in the U.S. and another 130 million people living in Mexico along with every auto manufacturer and every major retail outfit like Walmart and Costco.

Only a President yearning for impeachment would do the things Trump has done this week.

That would be the worst mistake Democrats could make. The idea is to remove Trump from the White House. An innocent ruling in a Senate trial would not do that.

If Democrats need more motivation, picture Trump as a martyr, a sympathetic victim of Democratic overreach, and add another four years to Trump's longevity.

They were given an exclusion to the tariffs, because the tariffs were running them out of business.

Missouri nail maker wins tariff exemption and begins planning a comeback
This company's general managersaid >> "the company was forced to raise prices on its own customers. When it did, orders plummeted,"

This makes no sense at all. How can they be forced to "raise prices", when raising prices cause them to LOSE MONEY ?

This situation reeks of business management ignorance. Did this Cris Pratt guy think anything else was going to happen if he raised his prices ? 18 year old college freshmen talking microeconomics 101, know that you cannot go around raising prices, because the only thing that will do is you'll put your SALES into free fall, and your income along with it.

A knowledgable business manger knows he cannot raise prices, so why do these guys do this ? I guess they just are not knowledgable. Maybe they got the job by being somebody's nephew.

And please explain what "exclusion to the tariffs" means.

They had to raise prices to cover the cost of the tariffs. It was that or lose money on every nail sold. Do you think a company can stay in business selling their product for less than the cost of making it?

are you really this stupid or is it just an act?
This post was refuted in the post that it quoted.

You know what is funny Moon Ba?.

The "reality star" schlonged your anointed queen and he destroyed your worthless Neggra's legacy. LOL!

It means they are allowed to buy steel from other countries without paying the tariff.

Not really very complicated...but it does prove that it is the US companies paying the tariffs, not the country doing the exporting.
You've been conned. If China wasn't paying the tariffs, then what are they retaliating about ? Why unhappy ?

Trump thinks of himself as an entertainer without the least bit of concern that he is the President of the United States. How else do you explain his outrageous behavior?

Why don't you stupid people just quit being retards for once in your miserable life. Get this, Trump is the president of the people, your Canckles hag lost, she was and is a communist dope. GET OVER IT, and work with the president we gave you or just shut the hell up if you can't. :asshole:

It means they are allowed to buy steel from other countries without paying the tariff.

Not really very complicated...but it does prove that it is the US companies paying the tariffs, not the country doing the exporting.
You've been conned. If China wasn't paying the tariffs, then what are they retaliating about ? Why unhappy ?

If China, or in the case of the nail factory, Mexico was paying the tariffs, there would be no reason for the Trump admin to give companies exclusion to paying the tariffs.

Forum List

Back