When Has A U.S. President Saluted An Enemy General?

So Trump slaps tariffs on our closest allies, snubs them, bails early on them, and then attacks them via Twitter once he's safely on Air Force One, jets off to see his new BFF Kim Jong Un, a murderous dictator, says we are canceling our military exercises with South Korea (ones that I've taken part in, as well as visiting the DMZ) and if all of that is not bad enough, this moron salutes an enemy General.

This guy is a special kind of stupid.

(What do you think Kim is thinking in this picture? "Holy Shit, the Dotard is even dumber than I thought!")

trump's the one on the right

So Trump slaps tariffs on our closest allies, snubs them, bails early on them, and then attacks them via Twitter once he's safely on Air Force One, jets off to see his new BFF Kim Jong Un, a murderous dictator, says we are canceling our military exercises with South Korea (ones that I've taken part in, as well as visiting the DMZ) and if all of that is not bad enough, this moron salutes an enemy General.

(What do you think Kim is thinking in this picture? "Holy Shit, the Dotard is even dumber than I thought!")

Yeah, 99.99999% that is a leftard photoshop job.

I'm 99.99999% sure you're clueless.

ok------so trump made a mistake------BEYOND the usual hoof in mouth.
He can learn
Apparently we keep scraping the bottom of the barrel on what is a mistake with Trump.
But, Hillary makes a mistake....like destroying evidence....committing espionage.
No problem. Let's just make up some more nasty shit about Trump.

Oh FUCK! Rump's under fire! Quick, change the subject. Whatta we got handy? Hillary? That'll do!

Pogo's Law cashes in again.

ok-----I wonder what they ate for lunch----KOREAN CUISINE IS ALL
THE RAGE NOW----in New York City INCLUDING QUEENS

I have an idea what they ate....

Not many people know that when the Japaneses surrendered to McAurther that the commanding officer saluted him and surrendered his sword. If they surrender their nukes as we believe will happen quickly it will be that same surrender. You all are going to be real upset that the Korean war will now be officially over..

not many people know it because it's bullshit

at least learn how to spell macarthur :lol:

How anyone in the US military can now vote for the orange piece of dog stool would be beyond understanding. I mean that image is one of the most disgusting in American history, forget politics.

No, she didn't - because of conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey, and Russians
She didn't get elected because she is an intolerable asshole with major ethical question marks, who ran a shitty campaign, leaving herself to look like 4 more years of the last 8 where the administration seemed to be focusing solely on righting all the wrongs America allegedly committed around the world, rather than serving the interest of the American people, and Americans were sick of it. People in key states had enough of more of the same and wouldn't have it.

Let this finally sink in. Hillary was so bad......she lost.....to TRUMP....

Evidently you fricken clowns prefer this:
092414obamasalute_1280x720.jpg

You mean a U.S. president saluting a U.S. marine?

ok------so trump made a mistake------BEYOND the usual hoof in mouth.
He can learn

Can he though? He's 72 and he's saluting a North Korean general, maybe he should have prepped but I'm pretty sure it should have been obvious to him that you don't do that.

what is wrong with 72 ? I HAVE A PERSONAL REASON FOR ASKING----
junior

That at 72 he should know better, I'm not putting him down for his age.

Next time run an electable candidate cupcake

View attachment 198671

We did. She got 3 million more votes than Trump - in spite of conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey, and Russians.
dear Lakhota
Nobody knows the true tally on individual votes where states stop the count after electoral votes are decided.

If you want to insist on counting the popular vote instead of electoral, then announce that and set it up where all states count all votes and all people know to go vote individually and not rely on the electoral vote.

Thats a different system and you'd get a different response if you base it on counting popular votes instead of electoral.

View attachment 198671

We did. She got 3 million more votes than Trump - in spite of conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey, and Russians.
dear Lakhota
Nobody knows the true tally on individual votes where states stop the count after electoral votes are decided.

If you want to insist on counting the popular vote instead of electoral, then announce that and set it up where all states count all votes and all people know to go vote individually and not rely on the electoral vote.

Thats a different system and you'd get a different response if you base it on counting popular votes instead of electoral.

Which states don't count their votes?

View attachment 198671

dear Lakhota

14 of the meager 20 states the Hildebeast allegedly won had no voter ID laws......

View attachment 198671

dear Lakhota

14 of the meager 20 states the Hildebeast allegedly won had no voter ID laws......
:itsok:

Once you see the video and not the still picture it doesn't look like much.

Trump returns salute of North Korean general at summit, state media footage reveals - CNNPolitics

Less a Trump saluting the guy and more just one of those things like walking down a hall and running into someone and you both move right, then left, then right. But if the media filmed you doing that they would say you were dancing.

The North Korean media filmed him doing it and that's where it's playing. You do not salute a North Korean General, even if that North Korean general used an unfair jedi mind trick by saluting first.

It is a breach of military courtesy not to return a salute, no matter who is offering it.

The CNN-paid generals by saying otherwise should be publicly castigated for their ignorance.

Not many people know that when the Japaneses surrendered to McAurther that the commanding officer saluted him and surrendered his sword. If they surrender their nukes as we believe will happen quickly it will be that same surrender. You all are going to be real upset that the Korean war will now be officially over..

You're dumber than Trump.

Where did you learn military honors and ceremonies? The Girl Scouts?

Trump is the worst kind of dumb, stubborn dumb. One of his handlers probably to tried to explain protocol to him and was repeatedly waved off.

Yeah, 99.99999% that is a leftard photoshop job.

I'm 99.99999% sure you're clueless.

Do you say that to yourself in the mirror first thing in the morning? If not, you should!

not many people know it because it's bullshit

at least learn how to spell macarthur :lol:

You really are ignorant of history...

Forum List

Back