When Has A U.S. President Saluted An Enemy General?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
So Trump slaps tariffs on our closest allies, snubs them, bails early on them, and then attacks them via Twitter once he's safely on Air Force One, jets off to see his new BFF Kim Jong Un, a murderous dictator, says we are canceling our military exercises with South Korea (ones that I've taken part in, as well as visiting the DMZ) and if all of that is not bad enough, this moron salutes an enemy General.

This guy is a special kind of stupid.

(What do you think Kim is thinking in this picture? "Holy Shit, the Dotard is even dumber than I thought!")

So Trump slaps tariffs on our closest allies, snubs them, bails early on them, and then attacks them via Twitter once he's safely on Air Force One, jets off to see his new BFF Kim Jong Un, a murderous dictator, says we are canceling our military exercises with South Korea (ones that I've taken part in, as well as visiting the DMZ) and if all of that is not bad enough, this moron salutes an enemy General.

(What do you think Kim is thinking in this picture? "Holy Shit, the Dotard is even dumber than I thought!")

Next time run an electable candidate cupcake

HRC1-NP.jpg

View attachment 198671

We did. She got 3 million more votes than Trump - in spite of conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey, and Russians.

View attachment 198671

We did. She got 3 million more votes than Trump - in spite of conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey, and Russians.

Did she get elected cupcake?

View attachment 198671

No, she didn't - because of conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey, and Russians.

View attachment 198671

No, she didn't - because of conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey, and Russians.

yawn

Keep telling yourself that until you feel better/

It has been 18+ months and your buttt hurt is only getting worse.

Nobody can stand her

Trump was easy to beat

ok------so trump made a mistake------BEYOND the usual hoof in mouth.
He can learn

You do understand what a salute if for, don't you?
(It's supposed to show that your hand is empty)
However, it's showing respect to men or women in uniform.
Trump just likes showing respect to a man in uniform.
I see nothing stupid about it.

He can learn
Apparently we keep scraping the bottom of the barrel on what is a mistake with Trump.
But, Hillary makes a mistake....like destroying evidence....committing espionage.
No problem. Let's just make up some more nasty shit about Trump.

You don't know much about military protocol do you... The General saluted Trump first as a sign of respect. Trump returned that respect. Asian cultures live and die on respect for your superiors. A clear sign that Trump has their undivided attention and their respect.

He can learn

Can he though? He's 72 and he's saluting a North Korean general, maybe he should have prepped but I'm pretty sure it should have been obvious to him that you don't do that.

View attachment 198671

Washington redskin...
The conservative/libertarian side received more votes in the general election... shit for brains

Once you see the video and not the still picture it doesn't look like much.

Trump returns salute of North Korean general at summit, state media footage reveals - CNNPolitics

Less a Trump saluting the guy and more just one of those things like walking down a hall and running into someone and you both move right, then left, then right. But if the media filmed you doing that they would say you were dancing.

The North Korean media filmed him doing it and that's where it's playing. You do not salute a North Korean General, even if that North Korean general used an unfair jedi mind trick by saluting first.

Once you see the video and not the still picture it doesn't look like much.

Trump returns salute of North Korean general at summit, state media footage reveals - CNNPolitics

Less a Trump saluting the guy and more just one of those things like walking down a hall and running into someone and you both move right, then left, then right. But if the media filmed you doing that they would say you were dancing.
The left can gather that Trump has a strangle hold on the countries life line. They really fear trump and understand he means what he says thus they respect him. Its looking real good at the moment to getting the whole area denuclearized.

Forum List

Back