When Has A U.S. President Saluted An Enemy General?

When Has A U.S. President Saluted An Enemy General?

When he said he wanted to be president for life.

So Trump slaps tariffs on our closest allies, snubs them, bails early on them, and then attacks them via Twitter once he's safely on Air Force One, jets off to see his new BFF Kim Jong Un, a murderous dictator, says we are canceling our military exercises with South Korea (ones that I've taken part in, as well as visiting the DMZ) and if all of that is not bad enough, this moron salutes an enemy General.

This guy is a special kind of stupid.

(What do you think Kim is thinking in this picture? "Holy Shit, the Dotard is even dumber than I thought!")

Trump making America safe again... You got any better ideas towards diplomacy ?? First y'all jump up and down yelling diplomacy, diplomacy, and when Trump goes that route y'all claim he's a traitor... Can't win with you lefties no matter what road is traveled.

So you want nuclear war instead ? Make up your minds already.
When Obama bowed to Saudi king, it was considered unbecoming of a president.

But what this salute means is Trump doesnt have much respect for leaders who have checks on their power.
Trump's ghost writer knows Trump more than anyone; says he would be just as murderous as Kim if had such power.

Link?

/——/ Obozo was disrespectful while Trump’s was perhaps misplaced respect.
According to standard military protocol, the President of the United States does not return salutes from uniformed military personnel because, although the President holds the title of Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. armed forces, he is not himself a member of the military, nor does he wear a uniform. The tradition of U.S. presidents’ regularly returning salutes is a fairly recent one which began with the administration of President Ronald Reagan in 1981

i0r0vqkljso01.jpg
Any dolt that has ever been associated with military soldierization training knows this, but not our college graduate that took ROTC in school...Dotard..

WTF is that?

So Trump slaps tariffs on our closest allies, snubs them, bails early on them, and then attacks them via Twitter once he's safely on Air Force One, jets off to see his new BFF Kim Jong Un, a murderous dictator, says we are canceling our military exercises with South Korea (ones that I've taken part in, as well as visiting the DMZ) and if all of that is not bad enough, this moron salutes an enemy General.

(What do you think Kim is thinking in this picture? "Holy Shit, the Dotard is even dumber than I thought!")

No but I know of one who bowed to one.

First off, Trump is a civilian, as his "bone spurs" kept his sorry ass out of Vietnam.

Secondly, the President is never required to return a salute, he only does it as a matter of courtesy.

Third, and most importantly, he is an enemy General of a rogue nation, and the whole visit was designed to increase Kim's standing and legitimate his murderous regime, which he did in spades, because he met with the Dotard and played him like a fiddle.

This salute was the icing on the cake to a propaganda bonanza. America loses again under Trump.
It is amazing how similar partisans on the left and right are.

When BO bowed to dictators and shit on America in foriegn nations, the right went nuts.

Now we have the Left doing the same thing...though it does appear the Left is inflamed over stupid shit often times. This thread would seem to provide evidence of this.
The Great Obama had to apologize for the excesses of Bush

Wait till you see the apologies that will be necessary for Trump

Certainly don't recall hearing The Great BSer (Obama) apologize for his excessive spending.

That spending saved the economy.

LOL...you crazy loon, government spending can't save an economy.
Created a false economy, but that was the idea right ? Fake a sound economy, even though the citizens knew otherwise.

ROTFLMBO... This issue is done.. The left goes crazy again. LOL

First the left was afraid Trump was going to start a nuclear war, get everybody killed, push the button on a knee jerk reaction, wouldn't know what to do if the 3:00 in the morning call came, but then Trump delves into diplomacy and blows their minds completely.. You can't make this bullcrap up I tell ya... LOL.

At least this should put an end to republicans complaining the next time a democrat bows to a Saudi Prince.

As opposed to bowing?
You should mention 57 states.

The whole 57 states thing really shows how dumb conservatives are. I mean, even as stupid as your average Trump supporter is, they are at least smart enough to know how many states make up the United States.

And if these inbred mouth breathers are smart enough to know that there are 50 states, are they really stupid enough to think Pres. Obama didn't? We are talking the very bottom rung of society, pure white trash, versus someone who went to Harvard Law school.

Maybe the angry incoherent lefties would rather have a president tho spends his first two years on an apology tour rather than one who managed to free three prisoners held by N.K. without spending a dime and who looks out for the American economy instead of being a patsy for lame treaties.

It is amazing how similar partisans on the left and right are.

When BO bowed to dictators and shit on America in foriegn nations, the right went nuts.

Now we have the Left doing the same thing...though it does appear the Left is inflamed over stupid shit often times. This thread would seem to provide evidence of this.

Certainly don't recall hearing The Great BSer (Obama) apologize for his excessive spending.

Created a false economy, but that was the idea right ? Fake a sound economy, even though the citizens knew otherwise.
...and not only that. Obama did all he could to protect his wealthy donors on Wall Street, while doing almost nothing for the millions of Americans who lost their homes and jobs.

...and not only that. Obama did all he could to protect his wealthy donors on Wall Street, while doing almost nothing for the millions of Americans who lost their homes and jobs.

Wrong.

Wrong.
Right.

Forum List

Back