When Has A U.S. President Saluted An Enemy General?

Here is a picture of the darling of the Left laughing it up with what is arguably the worst despot the world has ever seen.

196822_5_.png
He was our ally at the time and was killing Germans for us

You dumb Moon Bat. You dimwit Moon Bats don't don't know a damn thing about history, do you?

Trump was meeting with the NORKs to get them to discuss peace including denuclearization..

When that picture was taken with that asshole FDR they were discussing how to divide up Europe so that the Soviets could impose authoritative rule over East Europe and continue to brutalized the Russian people, which led to the Cold War, brutal Communism expansion and conflict for almost 50 years.

Pull your head out of your ass Moon Bat.
When that picture was taken, the Soviets already had their Army in Eastern Europe. We were not going to get them out
We got Western Europe ......we made out better
/——/ We could have driven the Soviets out of Eastern Europe if Truman had only listened to Patton.

You're a fool to believe such nonsense.
/——/ Why? The Soviets were on their last legs being propped up by the US. Patton could have driven them back easily.

I have trying to get stupid to shut up ever since you showed up, but you just wont cooperate.

Why is your own screen name misspelled? You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

Why the fuck do you care, asshole?

I actually did it on purpose to see how many people were morons and had nothing better to argue about. Congratulations! You won!

I just want to know what was your account name before you were banned.

I was never banned, why would you think I was banned? Because I own you already? Sorry, but you're easy pickings. But as a gesture of good faith, I will be nicer to you from now on.

But if you get out of line, I'll continue putting beatdowns on you.

Up yours!

The only thing you ever owned was a good case of an STI!

I see a new friendship on the horizon. Talk to you later friend!

Talking to your right hand?

He was our ally at the time and was killing Germans for us

You dumb Moon Bat. You dimwit Moon Bats don't don't know a damn thing about history, do you?

Trump was meeting with the NORKs to get them to discuss peace including denuclearization..

When that picture was taken with that asshole FDR they were discussing how to divide up Europe so that the Soviets could impose authoritative rule over East Europe and continue to brutalized the Russian people, which led to the Cold War, brutal Communism expansion and conflict for almost 50 years.

When that picture was taken, the Soviets already had their Army in Eastern Europe. We were not going to get them out
/——/ We could have driven the Soviets out of Eastern Europe if Truman had only listened to Patton.

/——/ Why? The Soviets were on their last legs being propped up by the US. Patton could have driven them back easily.

You have read too many books by Stephen Ambrose. The Soviets were battle hardened and knew every inch of territory across Eastern Europe, we didn't land in Europe until June of 44', the Soviets had been fighting since June of 41', and they were responsible for the German defeat. We did not have the manpower to defeat the Soviets in their own backyard, and they were far more battle hardened than U.S. troops. Their air force had made huge strides and their armor was the best in Europe, better than anything the U.S. had. Furthermore, the Pacific war was still needing soldiers and everyone in Europe was worried they were about to be transferred to the Pacific. The attitude for an extended war in Europe against the Soviets was something no one in a U.S. uniform would embrace. It would have been a crushing mistake.

Patton was a great commander, bold and decisive, but he did not have the nearly the number of men to fight Stalin and win. Was not happening.

Why is your own screen name misspelled? You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

Why the fuck do you care, asshole?

I actually did it on purpose to see how many people were morons and had nothing better to argue about. Congratulations! You won!

I just want to know what was your account name before you were banned.

I was never banned, why would you think I was banned? Because I own you already? Sorry, but you're easy pickings. But as a gesture of good faith, I will be nicer to you from now on.

But if you get out of line, I'll continue putting beatdowns on you.

Up yours!

The only thing you ever owned was a good case of an STI!

I see a new friendship on the horizon. Talk to you later friend!

Talking to your right hand?

Good morning old friend!

You have read too many books by Stephen Ambrose. The Soviets were battle hardened and knew every inch of territory across Eastern Europe, we didn't land in Europe until June of 44', the Soviets had been fighting since June of 41', and they were responsible for the German defeat. We did not have the manpower to defeat the Soviets in their own backyard, and they were far more battle hardened than U.S. troops. Their air force had made huge strides and their armor was the best in Europe, better than anything the U.S. had. Furthermore, the Pacific war was still needing soldiers and everyone in Europe was worried they were about to be transferred to the Pacific. The attitude for an extended war in Europe against the Soviets was something no one in a U.S. uniform would embrace. It would have been a crushing mistake.

Patton was a great commander, bold and decisive, but he did not have the nearly the number of men to fight Stalin and win. Was not happening.
/----/ You can never read too much Ambrose. (My favorite historian) From another source:
Lend-Lease
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the World War II program. For its precursor, see Destroyers for Bases Agreement. For the company, see Lend Lease Group.

President Roosevelt signs the Lend-Lease bill to give aid to Britain and China (1941)
The lend-lease policy, formally titled "An Act to Promote the Defense of the United States", (Pub.L. 77–11, H.R. 1776, 55 Stat. 31, enacted March 11, 1941)[1] was an American program to defeat Germany, Japan and Italy by distributing food, oil, and materiel between 1941 and August 1945. The aid went to the United Kingdom, the Republic of China, and later the Soviet Union, Free France, and other Allied nations. It included warships and warplanes, along with other weaponry. The policy was signed into law on March 11, 1941 and ended overnight without prior warning when the war against Japan ended. The aid was free for all countries, although goods in transit when the program ended were charged for. Some transport ships were returned to the US after the war, but practically all the items sent out were used up or worthless in peacetime. In Reverse Lend Lease, the U.S. was given no-cost leases on army and naval bases in Allied territory during the war, as well as local supplies

Umm, did you say that when Obama bowed to the Saudi king (King Abdullah)? Bowing to King Abdullah was a whole lot worse than saluting a North Korean general as a playful sign of respect, wouldn't you say?

/——/ Obozo was disrespectful while Trump’s was perhaps misplaced respect.
According to standard military protocol, the President of the United States does not return salutes from uniformed military personnel because, although the President holds the title of Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. armed forces, he is not himself a member of the military, nor does he wear a uniform. The tradition of U.S. presidents’ regularly returning salutes is a fairly recent one which began with the administration of President Ronald Reagan in 1981

i0r0vqkljso01.jpg

According to standard military protocol, the President of the United States does not return salutes from uniformed military personnel because, although the President holds the title of Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. armed forces, he is not himself a member of the military, nor does he wear a uniform. The tradition of U.S. presidents’ regularly returning salutes is a fairly recent one which began with the administration of President Ronald Reagan in 1981

i0r0vqkljso01.jpg
Yeah, Laura Ingraham hasn't been seen on TV since this was first published. Wait... What? She has a show on every weeknight?

So Trump slaps tariffs on our closest allies, snubs them, bails early on them, and then attacks them via Twitter once he's safely on Air Force One, jets off to see his new BFF Kim Jong Un, a murderous dictator, says we are canceling our military exercises with South Korea (ones that I've taken part in, as well as visiting the DMZ) and if all of that is not bad enough, this moron salutes an enemy General.

This guy is a special kind of stupid.

(What do you think Kim is thinking in this picture? "Holy Shit, the Dotard is even dumber than I thought!")

Another nothing Snowflake troll thread.

So Trump slaps tariffs on our closest allies, snubs them, bails early on them, and then attacks them via Twitter once he's safely on Air Force One, jets off to see his new BFF Kim Jong Un, a murderous dictator, says we are canceling our military exercises with South Korea (ones that I've taken part in, as well as visiting the DMZ) and if all of that is not bad enough, this moron salutes an enemy General.

(What do you think Kim is thinking in this picture? "Holy Shit, the Dotard is even dumber than I thought!")

Another nothing Snowflake troll thread.

He even misspelled his user name. It should be "Odummy"!

Trump making America safe again... You got any better ideas towards diplomacy ?? First y'all jump up and down yelling diplomacy, diplomacy, and when Trump goes that route y'all claim he's a traitor... Can't win with you lefties no matter what road is traveled.

So you want nuclear war instead ? Make up your minds already.

Trump making America safe again... You got any better ideas towards diplomacy ?? First y'all jump up and down yelling diplomacy, diplomacy, and when Trump goes that route y'all claim he's a traitor... Can't win with you lefties no matter what road is traveled.

So you want nuclear war instead ? Make up your minds already.
When Obama bowed to Saudi king, it was considered unbecoming of a president.

But what this salute means is Trump doesnt have much respect for leaders who have checks on their power.
Trump's ghost writer knows Trump more than anyone; says he would be just as murderous as Kim if had such power.

Yea, some douchebag North Korean General saluted Trump, so, uh, umm…..he was supposed to return the salute, because that's what you do, right?

Dumbasses.

Yeah, Trump, the President of the United States, meets with a foreign leader to discuss improvements between their relationship and foreign leader’s country and world standing, and this means Trump and foreign leader are now BFF’s, right?

Only a person spoon-fed propaganda by a severely biased media would draw this conclusion, ie, a dumbass.

i0r0vqkljso01.jpg
Any dolt that has ever been associated with military soldierization training knows this, but not our college graduate that took ROTC in school...Dotard..

Trump is versatile .. Russian KGB thugs or Commie Murdering dictators - makes no difference to him which ass he kisses just as long as he gets to kiss one-

SALUTE !

Forum List

Back