When good orcas go bad

my girlfriend tells me I'm a machine in bed and it's true I have the strength of a terminator but I would hardly consider myself a robot. But what of you.....do your duties here keep you so busy that you wouldn't have the time to wave the bananas they pay you with in front of Namu?

Didn't your girlfriend say you need a machine in bed?

No, but yours said you were just a tool, because you're not big enough to be a machine.

How's that book, "How To Be Your Own Best Lover" coming along for you?

This what amazes me about white people. Here we have a Killer whale "Tilicum" that has
killed two people previously. The SeaWorld amusement park management still intends to have people interacting with this dangerous Killer whale.!

How many people does this whale have to kill before they release it back into the wild.

They place this animal in a setting that is not natural to the animal, and this is what happens.

It makes no sense to me.

And why not? Oh, I get it ... let's overreact to an isolated incident and kill all the killer whales.:cuckoo:

This is one incident. Given the large number of shows these creatures, and others like them do, there is surprisingly little incident.

I had to laugh at the animal activists who are saying the whales have no aggression toward humans in the wild.

how much contact do they have with humans in the wild? really?

This what amazes me about white people. Here we have a Killer whale "Tilicum" that has
killed two people previously. The SeaWorld amusement park management still intends to have people interacting with this dangerous Killer whale.!

How many people does this whale have to kill before they release it back into the wild.

They place this animal in a setting that is not natural to the animal, and this is what happens.

It makes no sense to me.

And why not? Oh, I get it ... let's overreact to an isolated incident and kill all the killer whales.:cuckoo:

This is one incident. Given the large number of shows these creatures, and others like them do, there is surprisingly little incident.

I had to laugh at the animal activists who are saying the whales have no aggression toward humans in the wild.

I'm guessing not much. Killer whales hunt under water and on beaches and ice floes where seals are.

Generally, humans aren't in the middle of big herds of seals when the killer whales are near.

And boats are bigger than the killer whales, therefore, they would leave the boats alone and not know there was a bowlful of tasty treats in it.

Just heard on ABC World News that they are going to put the whale back into the show.

Wonder who the next snack is gonna be?

I'm guessing not much. Killer whales hunt under water and on beaches and ice floes where seals are.

Generally, humans aren't in the middle of big herds of seals when the killer whales are near.

And boats are bigger than the killer whales, therefore, they would leave the boats alone and not know there was a bowlful of tasty treats in it.

Just heard on ABC World News that they are going to put the whale back into the show.

Wonder who the next snack is gonna be?

All true. But not to be a pedant, but the whale didn't eat her; it drowned her. (sorry).

I hope the next person who works with it has a lot of life insurance. I wouldn't want to do that. But then again, I didn't much like it when my husband worked with elephants either.

You know.....ya gotta wonder about the management of that place, because the whale has killed 3 people now..........

Why the fuck would they want to put them back in the show, where they could kill another person?

I did volunteer work at the zoo here for a while. There are real careful protocols about how being in the exhibits or near the animals. It looks like she got sloppy bout safety rules.

Killer whales are supposed to be very bright. This one here saw his opportunity for either something tastier than herring, or for revenge for being made to do silly things in exchange for old fish, and took it.

The whale didn't eat her. It drowned her. It wasn't hungry. It was pissed.

Either that or it was playing with her and got too rough. I understand she was rubbing its belly before this tragic accident happened.

These whales may be highly intelligent, but that doesn't mean they understand that we don't breathe water.

This is a tragic accident and I don't believe it was anything other than that.

My sympathies go out to the family of the trainer.

Immie

It makes no sense to me.

Photographers. But I was just watching some show which showed a guy who got too close to a whale in the wild...who took umbrage and flicked him just a bit with her tail and busted his thigh bone.

It could have been worse, and he said he will never get close to them again.

This whale is a worthless jerk anyway.

He's the biggest Killer Whale in captivity so he probably thinks he's all that.

He lays around letting people throw fish in his mouth all of the time so he's obviously a free-loader.

He has nailed most of the females in the compound so he must think he's a real stud as well.

He's killed two other people already so he's worse then OJ.

I think we should turn him loose and let him fend for himself....see what it's like out in the big water having to deal with predators, whalers, and having to fight for females with males that haven't been living the good life.

if this was Rdeans post he would have said the Whale was a Republican .....:eusa_eh:

It makes no sense to me.

so no black people go to Seaworld i take it?.....no blacks are into Marine Science.....your a fucking Bigot 53Rd Ave.....just like your butt buddie Bass.........

It makes no sense to me.

so no black people go to Seaworld i take it?.....no blacks are into Marine Science.....your a fucking Bigot 53Rd Ave.....just like your butt buddie Bass.........

Its white assholes that keep these animals in captivity even after they have killed two other people, and then tell the media that they are still going to interact with a killer animal. That
is my point. Blacks would not be in that kind of insane situation.
You frigging white animal lovers.!!beastialites.!!

It makes no sense to me.

Its white assholes that keep these animals in captivity even after they have killed two other people, and then tell the media that they are still going to interact with a killer animal. That

You really are off the grid, ain't you, I Like 5 2 Skeet on Me?

WTF? Do you even know anything about marine biology? Lemmie school you as to one reason why they can't.

It's been in captivity too long. It's dorsal fin (you know.....the one on top), is going floppy and sideways, and because of that, the pods (that's what groups of them are called) would never accept the whale as part of the community.

By the way, they tried this before with another whale. 3 times and 20 million dollars later, they gave up and let the whale live out it's life in captivity.

Or.........better yet........go out and catch a young wild animal. Domesticate it, feed it and love it. When it gets adult age, take it back where you'd originally gotten it and leave it there. It's more than likely gonna die within a couple of weeks. It doesn't know where to find food, it doesn't know what is and isn't a predator, etc.

And.....if that animal bites or goes after you during it's growing up? It's not attacking you, it's acting by instinct.

Oh yeah.........of the 3 killings? None of them were "attacks". One was 3 whales, of which the one in question was a part of, and they killed a trainer who drowned.

The second? It was some dumb shit idiot who stripped down and jumped naked in the pool and was killed.

The third? It grabbed her ponytail. If it was an "attack" as everyone would like to say, the whale would have come up out of the water in an explosion of power and grabbed AND EATEN her.

Not held her underwater.

Try again It Takes 5 2 Skeet on Me.

WTF? Do you even know anything about marine biology? Lemmie school you as to one reason why they can't.

It's been in captivity too long. It's dorsal fin (you know.....the one on top), is going floppy and sideways, and because of that, the pods (that's what groups of them are called) would never accept the whale as part of the community.

By the way, they tried this before with another whale. 3 times and 20 million dollars later, they gave up and let the whale live out it's life in captivity.

Or.........better yet........go out and catch a young wild animal. Domesticate it, feed it and love it. When it gets adult age, take it back where you'd originally gotten it and leave it there. It's more than likely gonna die within a couple of weeks. It doesn't know where to find food, it doesn't know what is and isn't a predator, etc.

And.....if that animal bites or goes after you during it's growing up? It's not attacking you, it's acting by instinct.

Oh yeah.........of the 3 killings? None of them were "attacks". One was 3 whales, of which the one in question was a part of, and they killed a trainer who drowned.

The second? It was some dumb shit idiot who stripped down and jumped naked in the pool and was killed.

The third? It grabbed her ponytail. If it was an "attack" as everyone would like to say, the whale would have come up out of the water in an explosion of power and grabbed AND EATEN her.

Not held her underwater.

I can't belive the nerve of you.! At first you are a Fag lover, defending fag rights, now your
a killer whale lover of a whale that has killed before. You are incredible.!!
I say put this killer whale to sleep now before he kills again.!!
What if this killer whale jumps into the audience , and starts to feed on the Seaworld guests!?

Last edited:

Not held her underwater.

I can't belive the nerve of you.! At first you are a Fag lover, defending fag rights, now your
What if this killer whale jumps into the audience , and starts to feed on the Seaworld guests!?

Hey.....It Takes 5 2 Skeet on Me.......wanna go to SeaWorld? I'll get us really good tickets.......front row center, right next to the pool.

I hear the killer whale is gonna be there.........shit, we'll even stop off for seal burgers for lunch on the way there.....

Not held her underwater.

Why you gotta come onto the internet and make the black man look ignorant?

Show one documented instance where an orca has eaten a human.

Hey look over there!...a watermelon, some fried chicken and a warm toilet!

Forum List

Back