When good orcas go bad

Man will never get it through his feeble mind will he? You don't train wild creatures.

I did volunteer work at the zoo here for a while. There are real careful protocols about how being in the exhibits or near the animals. It looks like she got sloppy bout safety rules.

Killer whales are supposed to be very bright. This one here saw his opportunity for either something tastier than herring, or for revenge for being made to do silly things in exchange for old fish, and took it.

I dont know if a animal like that could be re released into the wild. This is real life not free Willy
Like I said, it isn't like people go swimming with them in the open ocean and they won't be walking around our streets.

I did volunteer work at the zoo here for a while. There are real careful protocols about how being in the exhibits or near the animals. It looks like she got sloppy bout safety rules.

Killer whales are supposed to be very bright. This one here saw his opportunity for either something tastier than herring, or for revenge for being made to do silly things in exchange for old fish, and took it.

they have zoos on volcano's?........:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back