When Do You Think That Trump Will Announce His VP?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Make the official announcement I mean. Do you think that it'll be before or after the primaries? (When he wins) I sort of think that it'll be after so it could be used as a bigger scare tactic for the left. My money is still on Tim Scott or Vivek Ramaswamy.

Trump will put forth a huge fart one day announcing his VP as Sean Hannity. Don't doubt me on this one.

Make the official announcement I mean. Do you think that it'll be before or after the primaries? (When he wins) I sort of think that it'll be after so it could be used as a bigger scare tactic for the left. My money is still on Tim Scott or Vivek Ramaswamy.

It will be shortly after the nomination is locked up.

He doesn't even know. He has such cognitive difficulties.

What a load of shit. President Trump addressed this leftist allegation during his first glorious term.

The WH physician gave him the official cognitivity test, and Trump made the highest score ever record. Without a doubt, Trump belongs in the cognitive Hall of Fame due to his tremendous achievements in the field.

What a load of shit. President Trump addressed this leftist allegation during his first glorious term.

The WH physician gave him the official cognitivity test, and Trump made the highest score ever record. Without a doubt, Trump belongs in the cognitive Hall of Fame due to his tremendous achievements in the field.

ops.trumpmeme.jl_-300x225.jpg

:113:

That was one hilarious ...

:auiqs.jpg:

If Trump really wants to blow some minds, He’ll pick a democrat for VP.

Forum List

Back