Zone1 When do you think slavery would have ended in the United States if we had no Civil War.

Then explain it to me. You seem incapable of connecting the obvious. Incapable of seeing the connection between capitalist intentions, the influx of cheaper immigrant labor and birth right citizenship. Everyone benefits. Well except for cuck whites of course. Capitalists get a discount on their highest expense, labor. Immigrants get economic opportunity for themselves and political and social power for their children just having been born here. Go ahead. Take your time. Think it through..... 😄

So tell me why your parents fled your shithole culture. lol you can't, it would make your silly infantile attempts at playing 'radical' look even dumber.

So tell me why your parents fled your shithole culture. lol you can't, it would make your silly infantile attempts at playing 'radical' look even dumber.
They didn't flee anything. I still have lots of family back in Jamaica. My parents have dual citizenship. My father and his siblings still own his parents home. They own their uncle and aunts home which was next door and their grand parents corner store which is down the street. My mother and her siblings own a house and a bunch of land that their parents bought for them back in the day. Do you understand the concept of dual citizenship? Also Jamaican culture, for having come from such a tiny island has spread far and wide while Confederate, Cuck White culture is dying, even in the South. 😄

They didn't flee anything. I still have lots of family back in Jamaica. My parents have dual citizenship. My father and his siblings still own his parents home. They own their uncle and aunts home which was next door and their grand parents corner store which is down the street. My mother and her siblings own a house and a bunch of land that their parents bought for them back in the day. Do you understand the concept of dual citizenship? Also Jamaican culture, for having come from such a tiny island has spread far and wide while Confederate, Cuck White culture is dying, even in the South. 😄

So when do you plan on bringing the rest over to squat and snivel? So you admit you and your ilk just want to turn the U.S. into the same shitholes you ran from. We already know that.

So when do you plan on bringing the rest over to squat and snivel? So you admit you and your ilk just want to turn the U.S. into the same shitholes you ran from. We already know that.
Squat? 😄 Immigrants to this country tend to be the productive members from their communities at home and the communities they immigrate to. We're Doctors, Engineers and business owners, both back home and here. Meanwhile Republicans tend to be the poor, uneducated whites. 😄

Squat? 😄 Immigrants to this country tend to be the productive members from their communities at home and the communities they immigrate to. We're Doctors, Engineers and business owners, both back home and here. Meanwhile Republicans tend to be the poor, uneducated whites. 😄

lol joke rubbish. They are net drains on the economy, even the 'legal' ones; in Florida they're a net loss to the state of over $4,000 a year each, and that is a very conservative estimate. You of course are probably more in the range of - $80K.

Slavery ended in 1965 but for libs its as if it were yesterday

OF course we all know if they had lived back then they wouldn't have done squat about it, same as they don't do squat about it now, so obviously they just want us all to believe they're noble and just n stuff, when in fact they're just full of shit and want to bash the south for going Republican, is all. We never hear all about how which 'side' they're on in the Pelleponesian War, or Genghis Khan versus China. We do know they're all mad because the U.S. didn't lose in WW I or WW II, though, picking on those poor helpless Japs and Nazis who dindunuttin, cuz like Roosevelt was Evul n stuff.

Well that's easy. I stowed away here in my mother's tummy. My parents came here for economic opportunity because this country benefitted greatly off the backs of slaves but was also populated by people stupid enough to let the descendants of slaves immigrate en masse and overwhelm their own population in service of wealth and greed. It's like when a rich fat clueless fucker invites you to sit down at his poker table. Why wouldn't you take that chump for everything he's got?

For example many Jamaicans went to England. Jamaica was a British colony after all. They also profited off of slavery. But they don't have birth right citizenship. Canada has birth right citizenship and some of my family did go there but it doesn't have the wealth this county has. Plus it's fucking cold.

America is the perfect blend of rich, vulnerable and stupid.
so finally you show some honesty. You're just here to freeload.

Jim Crow did not end voluntarily. It was forced to end. Sharecropping still exists in some areas.

Wait...what?
4f4a291d7077a36a81c2901f155d54b1.jpg
Sharecropping is very common. My Uncle wanted to live in the country, so he bought a farm. He didn't want to farm it, so he made a deal with one of his neighbors to sharecrop the land. I don't remember how the percentages went, but my uncle provided the land and seed, and the farmer provided the machinery and labor and they split the profits.

so finally you show some honesty. You're just here to freeload.
The freeloaders were the whites who wanted to live comfortable, dainty, genteel lifestyles off the backs of their slaves. And it's freeloaders like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis who their poor, ignorant, cuck white descendants venerate. Immigrants on the other hand are some of the hardest working people you'll ever meet. Right Wing make believe is so desperate to pretend to be everything it's not. 😄

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
OF course we all know if they had lived back then they wouldn't have done squat about it, same as they don't do squat about it now, so obviously they just want us all to believe they're noble and just n stuff, when in fact they're just full of shit and want to bash the south for going Republican, is all. We never hear all about how which 'side' they're on in the Pelleponesian War, or Genghis Khan versus China. We do know they're all mad because the U.S. didn't lose in WW I or WW II, though, picking on those poor helpless Japs and Nazis who dindunuttin, cuz like Roosevelt was Evul n stuff.
This is a pile of ignorant dog feces.

The freeloaders were the whites who wanted to live comfortable, dainty, genteel lifestyles off the backs of their slaves. And it's freeloaders like Robert E Lee and Jefferson Davis who their poor, ignorant, cuck white descendants venerate. Immigrants on the other hand are some of the hardest working people you'll ever meet. Right Wing make believe is so desperate to pretend to be everything it's not. 😄
Somebody got pissed that I joined those saying Slaves learned occupations when in slavery.

Question for those who do not believe that. If slaves were very stupid and untrained, how the hell could they survive at the time when freed? Who was going to support them?

Slavery didn't end in America until the 1940's It was done by another name-convict leasing.

And in fact slavery can still be practiced in America today.

On December 6, 1865, the thirteenth Amendment was ratified, officially ending slavery in the United States, except as punishment for a crime.

Somebody got pissed that I joined those saying Slaves learned occupations when in slavery.

Question for those who do not believe that. If slaves were very stupid and untrained, how the hell could they survive at the time when freed? Who was going to support them?
How about recognizing that slaves came here with skills?

Cool story. I'm guessing what they took issue with was how stupid and irrelevant of a point that was.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back