Zone1 I was censored by you tube

See50

May 26, 2022
You tube has a censorship policy that is based on the current less than middle of the road cowardly pretense liberalism. If they feel that a comment is a threat to there definition of liberalism ,they will ban you for 23 hours of commenting .Then they shift.If it is a threat to conservative Ideas the same thing. This is what happen to me. TYT the young Turks channel on you tube was reporting on conservative further destroying public schools through vouchers in order to destroy debate and view points and individual freedom Well In the comments I was condemning what this brown shirt organization was doing .Then I got a notice that my comment on you tube violated community standards and I was spamming .Lies. I try to plea my case . They only let me feed back against what they did.They are trying to silence me .They hope after 2 3 hours I won't be honest .That I will express my views the half baked democrat way.This as bad as what The Republicans do. I never been so mad in my life.

You tube has a censorship policy that is based on the current less than middle of the road cowardly pretense liberalism. If they feel that a comment is a threat to there definition of liberalism ,they will ban you for 23 hours of commenting .Then they shift.If it is a threat to conservative Ideas the same thing. This is what happen to me. TYT the young Turks channel on you tube was reporting on conservative further destroying public schools through vouchers in order to destroy debate and view points and individual freedom Well In the comments I was condemning what this brown shirt organization was doing .Then I got a notice that my comment on you tube violated community standards and I was spamming .Lies. I try to plea my case . They only let me feed back against what they did.They are trying to silence me .They hope after 2 3 hours I won't be honest .That I will express my views the half baked democrat way.This as bad as what The Republicans do. I never been so mad in my life.

They've been fucking with me as well.
I've been going to YouTube for forever and they have never jacked with me in the past.
Now they constantly tell me my post are mean. Okay I'm paraphrasing a bit but thats the basic tenet for banning me for a couple days.

I would prescribe you a chill pill.

Forum List

Back