When a woman smiles at a man without saying anything, what the hell am I supposed to say?

This happened at work today as I was walking down the hall and this woman was looking me in my eyes smiling but not saying a word? So me as the man what the hell was I supposed to do in that situation? I was very uncomfortable because I had no clue what to say in that situation. It also happened on a date back in the summer time and I started having an anxiety attack.

So if this happens in the future what should I do?

Do you suffer from some sort of disorder that has made you socially retarded? Perhaps some form of Autism? I ask only because so many of your threads seem to be based upon the idea that you do not know how to interact with other human beings.

If not, I suggest you consider seeking the help of a medical professional from the psychiatric side of things...

In lieu of that, just give the gal a nod and move on. Not every girl who smiles at you wants you, odds are most of the don't...

When a woman smiles at you, you shoot her dead instantly. It is much better for her to die than live the rest of her life as your rape victim. Don't you think?

This happened at work today as I was walking down the hall and this woman was looking me in my eyes smiling but not saying a word? So me as the man what the hell was I supposed to do in that situation? I was very uncomfortable because I had no clue what to say in that situation. It also happened on a date back in the summer time and I started having an anxiety attack.

Smile back?

Just a stab in the dark!

check the back of your pants to see if you are dragging a few feet of toilet paper

--LOL

You need Dr Phil.... not a political forum

what the heck :cuckoo:
Millennials need medication. I spoke with one who thought he was being assaulted by words that someone typed on the interents.
No, doesn't work. I am almost a millennial, and I can prove to you, no amount of snorting is enough medication to protect you from all those words ganging up on you. Especially on your rape fantasies. The world is lost. Now what?

smile back.

that is all.

You need Dr Phil.... not a political forum

what the heck :cuckoo:
Millennials need medication. I spoke with one who thought he was being assaulted by words that someone typed on the interents.
No, doesn't work. I am almost a millennial, and I can prove to you, no amount of snorting is enough medication to protect you from all those words ganging up on you. Especially on your rape fantasies. The world is lost. Now what?
You just proved my point lol.

Forum List

Back