What’s Yours Is Mine...The Democrat View

Do I have to remind you that 90% of the riots, damage, etc, took place under Donald Trump.

Things were far more peaceful during Obama, and now under Biden then they were under TRUMP

As they say, if it looks like a duck.
Well see now, this is that kind of fked up analogy a demofk usually uses. See why would trump supporters burn down cities in support of him? explain how that works. See your fked up logic is just that, fked up.

If I recall, the "View" had to issue an apology for this same argument. You fks never learn anything.

You mean "get their way" like "equal justice"?

No. If you read the post I replied to I clearly meant leftards like yourself are more peaceful when a demleftist president is elected. You still a burn loot and murder but not quite as much.

No. If you read the post I replied to I clearly meant leftards like yourself are more peaceful when a demleftist president is elected. You still a burn loot and murder but not quite as much.
well duh, it's their guy, It's like them saying trump supporters were the ones looting because they agreed with him!!!! I'm laughing hysterically

Well see now, this is that kind of fked up analogy a demofk usually uses. See why would trump supporters burn down cities in support of him? explain how that works. See your fked up logic is just that, fked up.

If I recall, the "View" had to issue an apology for this same argument. You fks never learn anything.

Here's a clue.

His supporters waged an insurrection against the government.
They invaded the Capitol, that even the CSA couldn't pull off during the Civil War.

…..I have the right to take whatever I wish from you, or simply destroy what you have, in the Democrat’s America.

1.The philosophical support for the Democrats/Progressives/wokesters is so bizarre that it is near impossible to explain, much less defend it.

It is called Postmodernism, and it is the central thesis of Leftist Democrat thought: there is no right or wrong, no eternal truth, and we fight anything or anyone that suggests restricting one’s satisfaction. That means morality.

“But the belief that autonomous individuals had the right to make subjective judgment about what was right for them in pursuit of their unchallengeable entitlement to happiness destroyed that understanding. Progressives interpreted liberty as license, thus destroying the moral rules that make freedom a virtue."
Melanie Phillips

2. Let’s make that Democrat view substantial to all of our lives: there is no reason for law, no bar to theft….or even murder.
Yes…..that’s what it means when you get right down to the implementation of postmodernism. And that’s why Obama was known as the Postmodern President.

If you vote Democrat, that is the view of society you are voting for. If you are white, your equality is taken away as a way to make up for past iniquities to minorities……not the minorities who are told to riot, steal, destroy……no, to some ancestor eight generations ago.

3. “Leftists say that looting is a fully legitimate form of social protest. Vicky Osterweil, writing in The New Inquiry, claims that “for most of America’s history, one of the most righteous anti-white supremacist tactics available was looting.” Dick Morris

3. “In Defense of Looting

As protests in Ferguson continued unabated one week after the police killing of Michael Brown, Jr.,…. It is in solidarity with these latter protesters–along with those who loot–and against politicians and de-escalators everywhere that I offer this critique, as a way of invigorating discussion amongst those engaged in anti-oppression struggle, in Ferguson and anywhere else the police violently perpetuate white supremacy and settler colonialism. In other words, anywhere in America.” In Defense of Looting
You evidently missed the destruction of the rights enjoyed before the drug war.

Which is why it is wrong for rightist to violate the rights of LGBTQ people because they are different.
they are no different than anyone else. Why do you feel they get extra rights?

As Biden said. One party that believes that the only election outcomes are they win, or it was stolen.
Ahhhhh, I see what you're talking about. Like Killery KKKlinton and The Goracle. You should have said so in the first place.

Forum List

Back