What's your plans for Columbus Day ?

One of my favorite holidays to remember much of the heritage of this country.

Will you be attending one of the many parades?

3-2-1

Raping and pillaging the villages while committing mass genocide and stealing the land in the name of the Spanish Crown and Catholic Church...

Oh and burn everything that does not say Jesus on it!

( Want to honor Columbus do it right or stay home! )

3-2-1

Raping and pillaging the villages while committing mass genocide and stealing the land in the name of the Spanish Crown and Catholic Church...

Upset are you little Brucie?

3-2-1

Not at all even if you used some childish name to call me by...

I am just saying if you want to honor Columbus then do it right or do not do it at all!

Oh and remember all this has to be done in Central America, Caribbean Islands and South America seeing Columbus never discovered North America...

Now should North America ( Canada and the U.S. but not Mexico ) celebrate Leif Ericson day instead?

3-2-1

I am just saying if you want to honor Columbus then do it right or do not do it at all!

Oh and remember all this has to be done in Central America, Caribbean Islands and South America seeing Columbus never discovered North America...

Now should North America ( Canada and the U.S. but not Mexico ) celebrate Leif Ericson day instead?

Again, it doesn't matter if it's Columbus, Erickson, or anyone else. The important point is this is the day we celebrate the beginning of western culture on this hemisphere. :beer:

3-2-1

Again, it doesn't matter if it's Columbus, Erickson, or anyone else. The important point is this is the day we celebrate the beginning of western culture on this hemisphere. :beer:

Yep, let celebrate mass genocide, stealing of lands and destruction of civilizations that the Spanish Crown and Catholic Church deemed evil...

3-2-1

Yep, let celebrate mass genocide, stealing of lands and destruction of civilizations that the Spanish Crown and Catholic Church deemed evil...

Ok.

God you're so fucking typical!

Thanks for calling me God.

I didn't realize that on this forum you were supposed to be creative with the truth, or just make stuff up. Maybe "typical" is because, well, this is the way it is. You don't like it, boohoo.

I don't like robot liberal assholes like you that only see the negative side of America.
To you pieces of shit, America is only pure evil. To anyone with a real brain America's greatness outweighs the bad.

In some ways I can forgive you, you are simply a product of the modern university system that only trains you to see the bad.

Overall though, I won't forgive you, I spit on you.

I think you have many problems and issues. I'm not going to go all psychologist on you, but seriously, you probably want to figure it out.

Basically what I see you writing is insults because you can't formulate what you want to say properly, and probably because you don't actually know enough to make a decent opinion. I see you trying to ignore reality. I see you not fighting back with facts, history, knowledge, but with emotion.

So, if the US does something bad, and I say the US did something bad, I'm a bad person. Not the US is bad for having done this, but that I'm bad for actually saying it is so. What kind of fucked up logic is that?

A "real brain" huh? America's "greatness"? Well we could have a debate on what "greatness" for nations means, perhaps we'd come up with different things. But then again I know we're not going to have that debate because you're not interested in debate. You're interested in being right, and if you can't achieve being right through telling people what you think, you'll then resort to insults.

I've seen it time and again dude. It's not smart. You might not want to think that you're not that smart, but every time you insult, it shows it to me.
The Indians' Evolutionary Expiration Date Was 1492

You base your smug certainties on false assumptions, such as that the Indians were just as evolved as the Whites; that seniority determines property rights; and that the products developed after the White conquest, which benefited the whole world, would have been produced by the Indians anyway.

where did I say Native Americans (they're clearly not from India) were as evolved as whites?
So you're saying that if you are more evolved than someone else, you can simply walk in an commit genocide and ethnic cleansing?

So if China becomes more evolved than the US in the future, bound to happen, then they are free to come in and commit genocide in the US then?
Prehistoric Criminal Fugitives on the Lam From Siberia

It is rational to distribute the earth's resources to those with the most ability to develop them instead of letting them go to waste in territory hoarded by dumb primates. The Indians ("Native Americans" doesn't apply to wandering predatory tribes who had no country) should have been glad to let us take over because they could have then freeloaded off our productivity. Instead, they chose to do to us what they had always done in their perpetual intertribal genocide. Again, you automatically assume the irrational conclusion that the winners must have been the aggressors. And yes, the US must be punished if we continue to allow negativist weakling doormats like your privileged clique to determined our destiny.

Thanks for calling me God.

I didn't realize that on this forum you were supposed to be creative with the truth, or just make stuff up. Maybe "typical" is because, well, this is the way it is. You don't like it, boohoo.

I don't like robot liberal assholes like you that only see the negative side of America.
To you pieces of shit, America is only pure evil. To anyone with a real brain America's greatness outweighs the bad.

In some ways I can forgive you, you are simply a product of the modern university system that only trains you to see the bad.

Overall though, I won't forgive you, I spit on you.

I think you have many problems and issues. I'm not going to go all psychologist on you, but seriously, you probably want to figure it out.

Basically what I see you writing is insults because you can't formulate what you want to say properly, and probably because you don't actually know enough to make a decent opinion. I see you trying to ignore reality. I see you not fighting back with facts, history, knowledge, but with emotion.

So, if the US does something bad, and I say the US did something bad, I'm a bad person. Not the US is bad for having done this, but that I'm bad for actually saying it is so. What kind of fucked up logic is that?

A "real brain" huh? America's "greatness"? Well we could have a debate on what "greatness" for nations means, perhaps we'd come up with different things. But then again I know we're not going to have that debate because you're not interested in debate. You're interested in being right, and if you can't achieve being right through telling people what you think, you'll then resort to insults.

I've seen it time and again dude. It's not smart. You might not want to think that you're not that smart, but every time you insult, it shows it to me.
The Indians' Evolutionary Expiration Date Was 1492

You base your smug certainties on false assumptions, such as that the Indians were just as evolved as the Whites; that seniority determines property rights; and that the products developed after the White conquest, which benefited the whole world, would have been produced by the Indians anyway.

I'm sorry, where did I say Native Americans (they're clearly not from India) were as evolved as whites?
So you're saying that if you are more evolved than someone else, you can simply walk in an commit genocide and ethnic cleansing?

So if China becomes more evolved than the US in the future, bound to happen, then they are free to come in and commit genocide in the US then?
First off, I'm a native American and I am white.
What gave the Indians who were here before Columbus the right to wipe out populations that were here before they arrived?
Darwin's Winners

They came across from Siberia in many waves, each wave exterminating previous fugitives or driving them south and east. So the survivors of the first wave wound up in Argentina. The Whites were the last wave, and the only one to build anything of value on the territory they conquered.

3-2-1

)
Those Who Defend Savages Have No Right to Exist

Wiping out an evil species (homo erectus) as Jesus's father did in the Deluge. Your privileged clique must be shamed and shunned into silence. You get in our way; we don't have to honor your definition of toleration.

Hail Colombus and those brave European colonialists.....
Thank goodness they put an end to all those tribal wars, exploitation of nature, torture, human sacrifice, cannibalism, slavery, and diseases.....

Forum List

Back