What's your plans for Columbus Day ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
One of my favorite holidays to remember much of the heritage of this country.

Will you be attending one of the many parades?

3-2-1

Oh yeah, another three day federal holiday. One thing I won't be doing is mailing packages or checking my mail box.

3-2-1

I'm going to land on a beach, then set about exterminating all those on the beach. Just like Columbus would have done.

And there it is folks!! Lol!!!
It took a lot longer than I thought, but I knew it would show it's fucking head!!

3-2-1

I'm going to land on a beach, then set about exterminating all those on the beach. Just like Columbus would have done.

It took a lot longer than I thought, but I knew it would show it's fucking head!!

Yeah, you like celebrating the day of some guy who was responsible for genocide?

Happy Hitler day.

3-2-1

Yeah, you like celebrating the day of some guy who was responsible for genocide?

Happy Hitler day.

Lol !!

There it is again folks. These people are fucking hilarious!

3-2-1
I will be celebrating the discovery of The Americas and the beginning of a European-style civilized society to inhabit this land and to give the inhabitants the name of "Indian" to replace the name "humans".

I and my family are going to celebrate Columbus bringing Christian civilization to canabalistic savages.

3-2-1

Happy Hitler day.

Lol !!

There it is again folks. These people are fucking hilarious!

Ah, if you can't respond with actual ideas, yeah, just go for the bully boy tactics. Good on you, how many years at school and this is what you've amounted to. Your parents must be proud.

I am going to celebrate Columbus day by having a steak dinner in America named after Amerigo Vespucci. I mean you want to talk about one of the all time screw jobs.

I am going to celebrate Columbus day by having a steak dinner in America named after Amerigo Vespucci. I mean you want to talk about one of the all time screw jobs.
Columbus should not have practiced so much nepotism and he might have been fine, despite missing the Aztec and Maya civilizations in his explorations.

But talk about getting screwed, look up what RCA did to the inventor of the TV set, Farnsworth.

Forum List

Back