What's YOUR Favorite Kind Of Rape? ...

Well, liberals should be experts on rape since typically defense lawyers that defend rapists are.....liberal.

Liberals also sell rape as the #1 reason to promote killing unborn babies, when in fact most abortions are by women that just want to ditch the kid they made on purpose.

Liberals love rape....

That is the stupidest fucking shit I have ever heard.

Well not really, but you're definitely gunning for a top position.

Dumb fuck.

Allow me to ask you a couple of serious questions. Do yo or do you not believe a man has the right to demand sex from his wife in a marriage? Do you or do you not believe a woman MUST submit to a man when he demands sexual favors in a marriage?

Yes or no answers would be sufficient.

Does brainless ditz Willow also believe its okay for a man to beat his wife as long as the implement is smaller than his thumb?

The idiot right is gonna take us right back to the Dark Ages.

every time i hear these repub fundie discussions it brings to mind the word "tal1ban"

Bingo.

It is, after all, the damn fundies who want sharia law in the US. They're working hard, every single day and we're letting them because they use prettier words for it.

But, the working definition of sharia law is law that is based on religion and THAT is also the definition of every damn move these freaks make.

I don't care one whit about their silly belief in a Magic Sky Fairy. They're more than welcome to it.

But, that doesn't mean they also have the right to dictate my life and my values.

RobMe has said that the 'separation of church and state goes too far' when in fact, in our country, under our Constitution, it is impossible for it to go too far. Keep religion in the church. Period.

Ahhh, the little piece of shit has a new nickname for others here.

You must've attended some DNC workshop on welfare benefits.

Well, liberals should be experts on rape since typically defense lawyers that defend rapists are.....liberal.

Liberals also sell rape as the #1 reason to promote killing unborn babies, when in fact most abortions are by women that just want to ditch the kid they made on purpose.

Liberals love rape....

And you have links to reputable, non-partisan sites that back all your completely batshit crazy bullshit up, right, Fuckstain?

Liberals love rape....

And you have links to reputable, non-partisan sites that back all your completely batshit crazy bullshit up, right, Fuckstain?

Yes, I agree that you have no credible source to back up anything you said.

Liberals love rape....

risible attempt at being edgy.

go to bed.

Well asswipe, the majority of defense lawyers are liberal. It takes a piece of shit to defend a rapist, murderer, thief, etc in court and that piece of shit is a liberal the majority of the time. We understand you're too stupid to be a lawyer but you would defend rapists for money if given the chance.

As for pro-abortion scum constantly selling incest and rape as the poster women for abortions, uh that is using rapes/incest as a tool to keep abortion legal. The majority of abortions are not for rape/incest, but actually the first or second abortion for a woman trying to cover up some "kid" that is going to mess up their plans.

Oh, since liberals are typically more evil people.....I'd say the majority of rapists in this country have morals like you liberals. I doubt most rapists are church going Bible thumpers like Romney and Ryan, more like YOU.:eusa_whistle:

Well...it is hard to define "Forced Rape" as envisioned by the joint legislation that Congressmen Ryan and Akin sponsored. Just when the the screams of "NO, PLEASE...STOP!" actually became erotic screams of pleasure. It is hard to tell which is the best. I expect the GOP Platform will define the best type of Rape.

Then you have to take into account the sleezy women that wear revealing clothing to entice men. Now, can we really call that rape? I don't think most members of the GOP House would accept that as "Forcable Rape" as defined by Congressment Ryan and Akin. Maybe the GOP Platform will also define "sleezy clothing."

Ryan has nothing to do with this idiot Akin.

Ryan believes in protecting all unborn babies, which is a bit too much for even me in cases of incest/rape; but he isn't on the same wavelength as the idiot from Missouri talking about good and bad rapes in respect to abortion.

So shut the fuck up about Ryan being like Akin. Akin is better off being a liberal where the media will cover up his stupidity and make up lies about the competition to save him.

Outside of raping a woman, the rape of truth is the most heinous crime there is.

The liberals rape the truth on a hourly basis.

Those DAMNED liberals!!!!!!!!!

So was Rupert Murdoch temporarily a "liberal" when he sue to the supreme court and won the right to lie?

But of course the propaganda machine for the newGOPers doesn't lie...NOOOOoooo.....

They just wanted the FREEDOM to when as a last resort they kinda had to fudge on the truth a tiny scosh... :lol:

Well asswipe, the majority of defense lawyers are liberal. It takes a piece of shit to defend a rapist, murderer, thief, etc in court and that piece of shit is a liberal the majority of the time. We understand you're too stupid to be a lawyer but you would defend rapists for money if given the chance.

As for pro-abortion scum constantly selling incest and rape as the poster women for abortions, uh that is using rapes/incest as a tool to keep abortion legal. The majority of abortions are not for rape/incest, but actually the first or second abortion for a woman trying to cover up some "kid" that is going to mess up their plans.

Oh, since liberals are typically more evil people.....I'd say the majority of rapists in this country have morals like you liberals. I doubt most rapists are church going Bible thumpers like Romney and Ryan, more like YOU.:eusa_whistle:

Yes, I agree once again that you have absolutely, positively no evidence to back up your rhetoric and you should probably shut the fuck up forever.

Ryan has nothing to do with this idiot Akin.

Ryan believes in protecting all unborn babies, which is a bit too much for even me in cases of incest/rape; but he isn't on the same wavelength as the idiot from Missouri talking about good and bad rapes in respect to abortion.

So shut the fuck up about Ryan being like Akin. Akin is better off being a liberal where the media will cover up his stupidity and make up lies about the competition to save him.

Except that they co-sponsored abortion bills and basically agree that women would not have any rights at all.

They're a matched set, dingbat. And, Mittens, who has no mind of his own, will cheerfully go along with every word Ryan (Norquist/Rove) says.

Note to rw's - LEARN what your candidate has done, has said, has believed in the
past as well as what the effing loose cannon is gonna do in the future.

Do this BEFORE you vote.

So, you're saying there is no such language actually IN any existing bill... and that this is your 'opinion' of what the bill is built around. Well, everyone... even you, are entitled to an opinion. Rational human beings that read the text of the bill Strolling posted, will realize your opinion is as full of pit-bull shit as you are.

didn't think you'd have an answer for that.

End dumbass thread/

There is no rational explaination for the workings of the Christian Fundamentalist mind.

And even more rare is finding any useful intelligence from the left wing mind.

No joke. Todd didn't miss speak. Ask any Christian Fundamentalist OR Morman if MARITAL rape is REALLY rape. Many will say that it is not. Marital rape happens a lot. That is why the Fundamentalists are trying to get laws passed that demand the husbands permission for the woman to get an abortion.

Sounds crazy? Sure! True? Yes!

Ask Paul Ryan. The house bill he co-sponsored is built around their belief that the man controls his wifes body on this earth so therefore there is no such thing as marital rape.

Rape is a crime of violence, be it the rape of a women, a man or the environment. In the former two it is an exercise of power and control, in the latter it's a manifestation of greed and disregard for the planet.

how does the planet get raped? does it file charges?

Forum List

Back