What's YOUR Favorite Kind Of Rape? ...

I think each and every time a woman opens her mouth and says she's been raped the man should go to jail for the rest of his natural life. What do you think?

I think every time a woman "opens her mouth and say's she has been raped" it should be investigated by the police.

I know ..it sounds crazy...but that's just how I roll.

how will you prove she wasn't legitimately raped? doyathink? :lol::lol::lol:

i love the idea you people are arguing this. You literally dont think before you speak. This is a lose-lose situation and jump in head first.

553885_10150959710451735_419984085_n.jpg

My favorite rape is the one that ends with a defiled and busted up OWS parasite pondering her soiled vagina in a rape free zone, only to jump off the nearest bridge out of despair. At least that kind of rape saves some taxpayer money.

And now I get to wish and hope and pray you are raped. And soon.

He's already been raped. Obama has been raping this nation for 3 years.

Let me start by telling you to shut your needy, greedy, cockhole. And no, women need not be lesbian to want a career. Lots of conservative women want and have careers. But our women do not sacrifice kids to their career. That is a liberal thing. And our women look like women. Liberal women look like men. Obviously, what I was referring to we're those hirsute dykes that make up the masculine side of you OWS parasites, and those skanks would rather abort their child or abandon them than have an interrupted career. Really, all of you OWS parasites are quite disgusting. I have no use for any of you. Neither does any decent person.

So, yes. I think men and women are equals. Conservative women are equally as capable as conservative men. And OWS parasite women are equally as disgusting as OWS men, but also far more manly.

Thanks for the reminder on why never to expect anything but bullshit and ignorance from moronic Tea Baggers. The answer you were trying to avoid was, "No, I don't think they're equal because I'm a mouth-breathing misogynist."

P.S. You really need to find a new catchphrase. "OWS parasite" is beyond lame. It's equal parts melodrama and retard. Melotarded.

Conservative Career Woman:
Ann-Coulter-249163-1-402.jpg

Liberal Career Woman:
annehathawayb_0.jpg

Gee. I'll take the Liberal "Manish" one any day of the week.
Thanks for the reminder on why never to expect anything but bullshit and ignorance from moronic Tea Baggers.

The term "Tea Baggers" is an offensive term, and you should stop using it when you mean conservatives who attend Tea Party meetings against bad government. Why don't you just call them Tea Party members?

grow thicker skin douche

My favorite rape is the one that ends with a defiled and busted up OWS parasite pondering her soiled vagina in a rape free zone, only to jump off the nearest bridge out of despair. At least that kind of rape saves some taxpayer money.

And now I get to wish and hope and pray you are raped. And soon.

He's already been raped. Obama has been raping this nation for 3 years.

By all means....use the term that way.

Marital rape? Seriously?

Thank you for your honesty. Yes. Marital rape. Am I wrong to assume from your question that you are among those that do not believe marital rape occurs?

No. I have no doubt it occurs in rare situations. I just think it's silly that you brought it up when it has absolutely nothing to do with politics.

Marital rape? Seriously?

Thank you for your honesty. Yes. Marital rape. Am I wrong to assume from your question that you are among those that do not believe marital rape occurs?

No. I have no doubt it occurs in rare situations. I just think it's silly that you brought it up when it has absolutely nothing to do with politics.

I dissagree. It has plenty to do with politics. It has everything to do with womens rights married or not. This is the blowback that occurs when yours or anyone's religion is forced on the public. Public opinion IS politics.

I dissagree. It has plenty to do with politics. It has everything to do with womens rights married or not. This is the blowback that occurs when yours or anyone's religion is forced on the public. Public opinion IS politics.

What the heck does religion have to do with this? Who the heck is advocating that women should be raped?

Forum List

Back