What's your favorite free Android games?

Mr.Right

Mar 19, 2015
I've been looking for some really good free games for the android, but there are soooooo many, and I can't possibly try them all. So, to save myself, and others, a lot of time and frustration, how about listing your favorite game, and give a brief discription why you like it. Thank you.

I've been looking for some really good free games for the android, but there are soooooo many, and I can't possibly try them all. So, to save myself, and others, a lot of time and frustration, how about listing your favorite game, and give a brief discription why you like it. Thank you.
Well. I must admit. The response has been underwhelming so far. Anyone here play android games? Help me out here.

Well. I must admit. The response has been underwhelming so far. Anyone here play android games? Help me out here.
No one with a brain does.

No one with a brain does.
You know what? You must really be one miserable person. So miserable, in fact, that feel the need to come on here uninvited and give me a hard time, just for the hell of it. you're a real loser. You know that? Don't bother replying. You're going on my ignore list.

You know what? Non Millennials with a brain don't play games on Smartphones. Please put me on ignore.

Free games only want you to make in-app purchases. It is almost impossible to finish such a free game. I can´t recommend a free game.

Free games only want you to make in-app purchases. It is almost impossible to finish such a free game. I can´t recommend a free game.
There are a few that don't go crazy on the iap. The good ones simple save you time by paying. I, for one, really hate grinding. So I'll pay a few bucks to save some time. The only time I mind is when there is content in the game that can only be purchased with cash. The best games will allow you to get anything just by playing. It simply takes longer.

There are a few that don't go crazy on the iap. The good ones simple save you time by paying. I, for one, really hate grinding. So I'll pay a few bucks to save some time. The only time I mind is when there is content in the game that can only be purchased with cash. The best games will allow you to get anything just by playing. It simply takes longer.
There are better games that cost a bit but make actually fun. Very few free games offer all content for free but are you willing to spend days for repeating the same thing over and over again? Or wait and wait? That isn´t fun to me.
Just played Colin McRae Rally, Final Fantasy III, NFS Shift, Civilization Revolution, Worms, Tomb Raider and Ravensword 2...

Forum List

Back