Social Security Will Be Insolvent in 10 Years

You're comparing an embryo or unviable fetus to your six-year-old child? What women do with their uteruses in early pregnancy is none of your business. If you want to force actual human beings (pregnant women) to lend their uteruses to embryos or unviable fetuses, the least you can do is create a society where such women (often single women) will get some assistance while pregnant and after birth.

Murdering a six-year-old is wrong, but if you murdered her before she was born, that's ok?

What women do with their uteruses in early pregnancy is none of your business.

I agree. But that killing babies thing I'm gonna have to disagree with.

If you want to force actual human beings (pregnant women) to lend their uteruses to embryos or unviable fetuses,

You mean babies.

It's easy to get it. The Future Currency will not be printed or stamped.
It will be in the Cloud with all the rest of the stuff. You get a number.
You are a number. That's all folks. You will be fast pushed if you belong there.
You can do what you want, live as you want, nobody gives a shit. Haha

Last edited:
Murdering a six-year-old is wrong, but if you murdered her before she was born, that's ok?

What women do with their uteruses in early pregnancy is none of your business.

I agree. But that killing babies thing I'm gonna have to disagree with.

If you want to force actual human beings (pregnant women) to lend their uteruses to embryos or unviable fetuses,

You mean babies.

Prenatal life isn't equal to life that is born, breathing, and a member of the community (It's a potential, not an actual human being/person). You've never divulged whether you're a Bible-believing Christian to me or not, but I'll add this any way to our discussion. The Bible doesn't equate life in the womb, to life outside of it. According to the Hebrew Bible and Jewish law, a fetus is an appendage of the mother's body and doesn't have any rights until it is fully formed. I can provide you with the evidence for this if you ask for it, but I'm not sure if you're interested. Let me know and we can discuss this from a biblical perspective.

The mother's health and well-being always take precedence over that of what is in her uterus. The human being in the equation is the pregnant woman, not the embryo. She should get to decide if she remains pregnant or not, not you or I. Stay out of that stranger's uterus, it's none of your business what she does with that embryo or undeveloped fetus, especially (even more so) when you're indifferent to her needs and welfare. You could care less about her or the life in her womb, for you it's just a matter of controlling and perhaps also punishing women you deem "harlots". She fornicated, so let her suffer the "consequences" of pre-marital sex.

You should have no right to force a woman (an actual human being), to remain pregnant for nine months, bearing all of the health risks (hazards) and monetary cost of pregnancy. If this pregnant woman loses her job, as a result of her pregnancy, will you support her financially or open the door of your house to house her when she gets evicted? You don't care about her or that life in her uterus. You're not pro-life, you're pro-death.

You defund government programs that provide the societal and material infrastructure to help single mothers get through their pregnancies and raise their children. You cut Medicaid, you defund housing programs for single mothers, you defund child daycare for single mothers, you defund afterschool programs, you defund school lunch programs, you defund school supplies and student clothing programs, you defund, you defund, you defund..etc. You do this while demanding that the woman (likely a single, young woman of modest means), remain pregnant for nine months and give birth to an actual baby she can't afford to raise and simply doesn't want.

gangster baby.jpg

Unwanted, Traumatized, Love-Deprived, Rejected, Angry Baby Gangster.

This often leads to babies becoming wards of the state (for someone like you who is supposedly so "fiscally responsible", you've just created a great expense by forcing that young single woman to remain pregnant and give birth to an unwanted baby) perhaps for 18 years. Many of these children end up like this:

california-prison-1140x713@2x.jpg

1200x0.jpg

Or they end up like this after being released from foster care:

After years of abuse, they get released and many of them end up homeless.

How is this "pro-life"? You're not being "pro-life", when you refuse to develop the infrastructure to assist single women who get pregnant with adequate medical care and with the resources they need to properly raise their children. You increase the chance of these single pregnant women running to the nearest abortion clinic when you are completely indifferent to their needs.

Hey, if you're going to force women to remain pregnant, you better provide them with the resources to remain in that condition and to properly, and adequately raise their children, or you're creating more social unrest (street crime, drug abuse, enlarging the prison population). That's not pro-life.

If you're not willing to develop the societal infrastructure to help these single young women remain pregnant for nine full months and then, raise their children with the resources they need, what right do you have to force them to remain pregnant? You don't have the moral right and shouldn't have the legal right, to violate the sovereignty of these women over their body's reproductive system and life. Stay out of their uteruses and stop being a self-righteous "champion" of fetuses in other people's bodies. It's none of your business what they do with their embryos and pregnancies especially early in gestation.

Worry about your uterus or your wife's uterus, or your teenage daughter's, but not my wife or my daughter's. My youngest daughter is 22 years old, and her uterus is her business. She's my daughter, and her reproductive life and health are primarily her business. She has sovereignty over her womb, not me, her father. Her uterus is none of our business. Your daughter's reproductive life is none of my business.

Socially conservative holy-rollers like you were enraged, full of "righteous indignation", that the government would have the audacity, the nerve, to force you to wear a mask on your body, in a crowded public venue, in the middle of a deadly, nationwide pandemic, because supposedly that was a violation of your personal sovereignty over your body (YOUR FACE!). IT'S MY FACE! IT'S MINE! IT'S MY FACE, HOW DARE THE GOVERNMENT...!

You were incensed at the government-enforced mask mandates, the "heavy hand of government" forcing you to wear a mask on your face in public, but you have no problem forcing a woman to remain pregnant for nine months, bearing all of the risks to her health, the financial burden, the prospect of losing her job, her housing, several semesters in school, losing her scholarship..etc. Who do you think you are, that you have the right to do that to her? Get out of her uterus, and stop trying to violate her sovereignty over her reproductive system. Your supposed concern for fetuses in the wombs of strangers. Yeah, right. You and your crocodile tears. .

Last edited:
Prenatal life isn't equal to life that is born, breathing, and a member of the community (It's a potential, not an actual human being/person). You've never divulged whether you're a Bible-believing Christian to me or not, but I'll add this any way to our discussion. The Bible doesn't equate life in the womb, to life outside of it. According to the Hebrew Bible and Jewish law, a fetus is an appendage of the mother's body and doesn't have any rights until it is fully formed. I can provide you with the evidence for this if you ask for it, but I'm not sure if you're interested. Let me know and we can discuss this from a biblical perspective.

The mother's health and well-being always take precedence over that of what is in her uterus. The human being in the equation is the pregnant woman, not the embryo. She should get to decide if she remains pregnant or not, not you or I. Stay out of that stranger's uterus, it's none of your business what she does with that embryo or undeveloped fetus, especially (even more so) when you're indifferent to her needs and welfare. You could care less about her or the life in her womb, for you it's just a matter of controlling and perhaps also punishing women you deem "harlots". She fornicated, so let her suffer the "consequences" of pre-marital sex.

You should have no right to force a woman (an actual human being), to remain pregnant for nine months, bearing all of the health risks (hazards) and monetary cost of pregnancy. If this pregnant woman loses her job, as a result of her pregnancy, will you support her financially or open the door of your house to house her when she gets evicted? You don't care about her or that life in her uterus. You're not pro-life, you're pro-death.

You defund government programs that provide the societal and material infrastructure to help single mothers get through their pregnancies and raise their children. You cut Medicaid, you defund housing programs for single mothers, you defund child daycare for single mothers, you defund afterschool programs, you defund school lunch programs, you defund school supplies and student clothing programs, you defund, you defund, you defund..etc. You do this while demanding that the woman (likely a single, young woman of modest means), remain pregnant for nine months and give birth to an actual baby she can't afford to raise and simply doesn't want.

View attachment 898152
Unwanted, Traumatized, Love-Deprived, Rejected, Angry Baby Gangster.

This often leads to babies becoming wards of the state (for someone like you who is supposedly so "fiscally responsible", you've just created a great expense by forcing that young single woman to remain pregnant and give birth to an unwanted baby) perhaps for 18 years. Many of these children end up like this:

Or they end up like this after being released from foster care:

After years of abuse, they get released and many of them end up homeless.

How is this "pro-life"? You're not being "pro-life", when you refuse to develop the infrastructure to assist single women who get pregnant with adequate medical care and with the resources they need to properly raise their children. You increase the chance of these single pregnant women running to the nearest abortion clinic when you are completely indifferent to their needs.

Hey, if you're going to force women to remain pregnant, you better provide them with the resources to remain in that condition and to properly, and adequately raise their children, or you're creating more social unrest (street crime, drug abuse, enlarging the prison population). That's not pro-life.

If you're not willing to develop the societal infrastructure to help these single young women remain pregnant for nine full months and then, raise their children with the resources they need, what right do you have to force them to remain pregnant? You don't have the moral right and shouldn't have the legal right, to violate the sovereignty of these women over their body's reproductive system and life. Stay out of their uteruses and stop being a self-righteous "champion" of fetuses in other people's bodies. It's none of your business what they do with their embryos and pregnancies especially early in gestation.

Worry about your uterus or your wife's uterus, or your teenage daughter's, but not my wife or my daughter's. My youngest daughter is 22 years old, and her uterus is her business. She's my daughter, and her reproductive life and health are primarily her business. She has sovereignty over her womb, not me, her father. Her uterus is none of our business. Your daughter's reproductive life is none of my business.

Socially conservative holy-rollers like you were enraged, full of "righteous indignation", that the government would have the audacity, the nerve, to force you to wear a mask on your body, in a crowded public venue, in the middle of a deadly, nationwide pandemic, because supposedly that was a violation of your personal sovereignty over your body (YOUR FACE!). IT'S MY FACE! IT'S MINE! IT'S MY FACE, HOW DARE THE GOVERNMENT...!

You were incensed at the government-enforced mask mandates, the "heavy hand of government" forcing you to wear a mask on your face in public, but you have no problem forcing a woman to remain pregnant for nine months, bearing all of the risks to her health, the financial burden, the prospect of losing her job, her housing, several semesters in school, losing her scholarship..etc. Who do you think you are, that you have the right to do that to her? Get out of her uterus, and stop trying to violate her sovereignty over her reproductive system. Your supposed concern for fetuses in the wombs of strangers. Yeah, right. You and your crocodile tears. .

Prenatal life isn't equal to life that is born, breathing, and a member of the community (It's a potential, not an actual human being/person).

It is an actual human being, just smaller.

You should have no right to force a woman (an actual human being), to remain pregnant for nine months

Force? LOL!

You defund government programs that provide the societal and material infrastructure to help single mothers get through their pregnancies and raise their children. You cut Medicaid, you defund housing programs for single mothers, you defund child daycare for single mothers, you defund afterschool programs, you defund school lunch programs, you defund school supplies and student clothing programs, you defund, you defund, you defund..etc.

I do? Who do you think I am?

Last edited:
Prenatal life isn't equal to life that is born, breathing, and a member of the community (It's a potential, not an actual human being/person).
It is an actual human being, just smaller.

You should have no right to force a woman (an actual human being), to remain pregnant for nine months

Force? LOL!

You defund government programs that provide the societal and material infrastructure to help single mothers get through their pregnancies and raise their children. You cut Medicaid, you defund housing programs for single mothers, you defund child daycare for single mothers, you defund afterschool programs, you defund school lunch programs, you defund school supplies and student clothing programs, you defund, you defund, you defund..etc.

I do? Who do you think I am?

People like you vote against the rights of women to end their pregnancies even during early gestation. You want to force them to remain pregnant for nine months, criminalizing abortion, even during early pregnancy.

Force? LOL!
Yes, force. That's what you're for, by stripping women of their sovereignty over their uteruses, preventing them by force of arms (legal government mandate, enforced by law enforcement), from ending their pregnancies early in gestation. They have to do it in a back alley with a coat hanger or travel to another state, spending thousands of dollars. You shouldn't have the right to force women to remain pregnant.

Forum List

Back