What’s with this new format? Not iPhone friendly. I see more posts that have vertical lines and single words, never saw this on the old form.

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
73B9D211-224B-49C1-A367-0C7E2E6E9AB0.png

Last edited:

See this thread.. Asking for some editing behavior changes...

I forgot to make it sticky and it drifted down in the listings.. I've been to the Xenforo user's forum and a LOT of users are asking the same question.. IT told me they couldn't find the "nesting depth" settings.. Obviously a LOT of confusion or bugs in the new release...

In the meantime, I suggested a way to "quote distance" ourselves so it does not inconvenience the mobile users. And there ARE improvements for mobile in the update, so we're sorry stuff like this wrecks it..

This format is more politically correct: The Reps merely indicate your emotional state rather than the content value of the post. After all, we don't want to offend anyone.

New posting ratings coming out this week.. "likes and dislikes" have no value to a discussion board.. We'll be CLOSER to what we had before with a couple additions..

One thing I've noticed on my phone is that when a thread has more than one page I am taken to the "first unread post". For example, If I click on a thread I have never seen before, I go to post #1. If I hit back then click on the same post, I'll be taken to post #21 since there are 20 posts per page. Which is fine. The problem I'd like to see addressed is this: to get back to post #1, I have to scroll all the way down on my phone to the bottom of post #40 to the arrows and page numbers. Can you put the "arrows and page numbers" at the top so there needn't be this scrolling?

One thing I've noticed on my phone is that when a thread has more than one page I am taken to the "first unread post". For example, If I click on a thread I have never seen before, I go to post #1. If I hit back then click on the same post, I'll be taken to post #21 since there are 20 posts per page. Which is fine. The problem I'd like to see addressed is this: to get back to post #1, I have to scroll all the way down on my phone to the bottom of post #40 to the arrows and page numbers. Can you put the "arrows and page numbers" at the top so there needn't be this scrolling?

I'll ask IT.. But this is easy to do on keyboard laptop or desktop.. EVERYTHING is harder to navigate on mobile..

I agree that only having paging only at the BOTTOM is a pain.. Seems to me before Xenforo, we DID have that...

Forum List

Back