Too bad we can no longer research each others' post histories anymore.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Why is that ?

I've been trying to get an answer from several different mods but so far
not even a response, much less any kind of explanation. ( no offense ...I'm sure
you all are busy most of the time)

I happened to save my own history, which I keep pinned to my signature
for example. But apparently nobody else has noticed or they don't care.

Last edited:
Look under advanced search, at the top are tabs to search threads, or whatever
92E91CEB-B500-4521-B97D-D426F7BF3271.png

Last edited:
Why is that ?

not even a response, much less any kind of explanation. ( no offense ...I'm sure

I have been able to go back and find Republicans today being hypocrites in 2015. They were saying one thing then but different now. They would get so angry at me for "necro'ing" old threads.

I truly believe this is why they did it.

Great example, do you remember what Republicans in 2015 were saying about Obama's less than 3% growth? They weren't very nice. So in 2019 Trump had 2.3% growth. They don't want us going back to dig up and prove what liars and idiots they are.

I'd like to hear another explanation.

Why is that ?

I have been able to go back and find Republicans today being hypocrites in 2015. They were saying one thing then but different now. They would get so angry at me for "necro'ing" old threads.

Great example, do you remember what Republicans in 2015 were saying about Obama's less than 3% growth? They weren't very nice. So in 2019 Trump had 2.3% growth. They don't want us going back to dig up and prove what liars and idiots they are.

Yeah, Obama's recovery was WEAK!!!!

Oh wait - you mean "threads"? Actually - I did notice we can't do that like we could on the old system. It used to be under our profiles.

flacaltenn?

1586811492108.png

There's a FIND button right above the heavy blue bar on your profile page. If you click on it it will say...

Find all content...(Posters name)
Find all threads...(Posters name)

Is that what you're looking for?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Why is that ?

Trump had 2.3% growth in 2019. And that was after that big tax break. Pretty pathetic.

Why is that ?

Trump had 2.3% growth in 2019. And that was after that big tax break. Pretty pathetic.

Trump had 2.3% growth in 2019.

Yup. What was Obama's number in 2016?

Why is that ?

Probably 2.2% growth. So trump passed the biggest tax break in the history of our country and he only got .01% more? You’re a freak8n idiot

Why is that ?

Probably 2.2% growth. So trump passed the biggest tax break in the history of our country and he only got .01% more? You’re a freak8n idiot

Probably 2.2% growth.

Probably? You're guessing?

Oh wait - you mean "threads"? Actually - I did notice we can't do that like we could on the old system. It used to be under our profiles.

flacaltenn?

This is a recent mystery to me.. I FOUND the old links to "All Posts by Member" and "All threads by Member" just this weekend and was using them... I go to a profile TODAY -- and they are GONE again.. NOT imagining this...

Probably, what's happening is someone is tuning the pages and wrongly clicked a button.. I'll inform IT Central tonight when I send in our new post response button selections.,,, This stuff happens with you're editing something this obtuse.. They probably don't know they are killing those buttons and reviving them spasmodically...

Forum List

Back