What's with the low oil prices?

There is no point so simple, clear or obvious that a liberal can grasp it ever. What cracks me up is how then you think you're the intelligent party. When you learn about commodities, let me know. In the meantime, I'll just laugh at you. Remember how you weren't a liberal? LOL yeah...

I have no doubt you come on here and see it more as a source of entertainment than anything else. You don't know how to debate, you waste people's time, and it's happened repeatedly and I won't even bother with someone like you who, the fact that I remember your name shows just how bad you are at it. End of. So go find your entertainment somewhere else, preferably on a website that's about entertainment.

There is no point so simple, clear or obvious that a liberal can grasp it ever. What cracks me up is how then you think you're the intelligent party. When you learn about commodities, let me know. In the meantime, I'll just laugh at you. Remember how you weren't a liberal? LOL yeah...

I have no doubt you come on here and see it more as a source of entertainment than anything else. You don't know how to debate, you waste people's time, and it's happened repeatedly and I won't even bother with someone like you who, the fact that I remember your name shows just how bad you are at it. End of. So go find your entertainment somewhere else, preferably on a website that's about entertainment.

I point out that oil is a commodity, you don't grasp or address the point, and you say I don't know how to debate? LOL. I don't know how to debate your I don't get it, I don't get it, I don't get it. OK, I'll give it another shot.

Oil is a commodity, seriously, you aren't saying anything that indicates you know what that means. So let me try a couple questions.

If you shop at Kroger, and Kroger decides they won't sell you bags of ice. Does that mean you are no longer able to buy ice?

If you buy gas from BP, and BP decides it won't sell you gas, does that mean you are no longer able to buy gas for your car?

No, you can go to A&P and buy ice, or CVS or the gas station. Ice is a commodity. It's the same everywhere. And you can go to Citco for gas or Exxon.

One, two or three countries cannot deny us oil. Oil is for sale across the world. Venezuela is particularly shooting itself in the foot if they try that as they are just increasing their transportation costs.

And seriously, for your self proclaimed debating prowess, you have not once in any post indicated that in any way do you know what a commodity is much less why that is important.

I point out that oil is a commodity, you don't grasp or address the point, and you say I don't know how to debate? LOL. I don't know how to debate your I don't get it, I don't get it, I don't get it. OK, I'll give it another shot.

Oil is a commodity, seriously, you aren't saying anything that indicates you know what that means. So let me try a couple questions.

If you shop at Kroger, and Kroger decides they won't sell you bags of ice. Does that mean you are no longer able to buy ice?

If you buy gas from BP, and BP decides it won't sell you gas, does that mean you are no longer able to buy gas for your car?

No, you can go to A&P and buy ice, or CVS or the gas station. Ice is a commodity. It's the same everywhere. And you can go to Citco for gas or Exxon.

One, two or three countries cannot deny us oil. Oil is for sale across the world. Venezuela is particularly shooting itself in the foot if they try that as they are just increasing their transportation costs.

And seriously, for your self proclaimed debating prowess, you have not once in any post indicated that in any way do you know what a commodity is much less why that is important.

It's truly amazing. If I were to write a load about a topic, you'd just insult. If I insult you just write a shed load about the topic. Get lost.

It's truly amazing. If I were to write a load about a topic, you'd just insult. If I insult you just write a shed load about the topic. Get lost.

I say oil is a commodity over and over, you have yet to address the point once, at all, in any way. You can't weasel your way out of that fact. I have two modes, serious and fun. If you ... won't ... address ... the ... argument ... then we go to fun. Try once addressing the point and I will stop insulting you and debate, but you won't address it. So stop whining and crying about it.

I say oil is a commodity over and over, you have yet to address the point once, at all, in any way. You can't weasel your way out of that fact. I have two modes, serious and fun. If you ... won't ... address ... the ... argument ... then we go to fun. Try once addressing the point and I will stop insulting you and debate, but you won't address it. So stop whining and crying about it.

Maybe now you know what it's like trying to debate with you!

Maybe now you know what it's like trying to debate with you!

No, because I keep raising points and you keep ignoring them. I'm responding by asking you to address my point, which you continue to refuse to do while you keep stating you want to debate. We are not at all alike.

Do...you....know...what...a...commodity...is? You cannot answer the question nor address or even discuss the implication of oil being a commodity. You either really know nothing about economics or you know you're playing aces and eights and evading answering.

Indices for 22 commodities have also been dropping, and the decrease for several began after the U.S. ended QE after the middle of last year. During the same period, oil consumption remained weak for the U.S., EU, and Japan.

Greenspan said today on CNBC that the major weakness in the economy is the unwillingness to capital invest for the long term in major adventures and capital fixtures. Sheila Barr said that separation of investment bank from general in money out money needs to be more stringent.

This is a direct result of reagan economics.

Indices for 22 commodities have also been dropping, and the decrease for several began after the U.S. ended QE after the middle of last year. During the same period, oil consumption remained weak for the U.S., EU, and Japan.

Can you please rationalize that statement? There have been four presidents since Reagan and 28 years, how can you rationalize that what is happening today was his fault? Even if what he did was wrong there has been lots of time to correct the situation. The economic growth that came out of the Reagan era was and is unmatched. It continued until the worse America president in my time, William Jefferson Clinton and his free trade BS. It was predicted and happened and the two following presidents/Congress has done nothing.

The economic growth that came out of the Reagan era was and is unmatched. It continued until the worse America president in my time, William Jefferson Clinton and his free trade BS.

Can you please rationalize that statement? Economic growth under Clinton was superior to that under Reagan.

Can you please rationalize that statement? There have been four presidents since Reagan and 28 years, how can you rationalize that what is happening today was his fault? Even if what he did was wrong there has been lots of time to correct the situation. The economic growth that came out of the Reagan era was and is unmatched. It continued until the worse America president in my time, William Jefferson Clinton and his free trade BS. It was predicted and happened and the two following presidents/Congress has done nothing.

As the chart in this article shows, increasing debt across the board took off during the early 1980s:

Krugman and the pied pipers of debt

Sorry bout that,

1. The American economy would ZOOM, if gas prices went to .99 a gallon.
2. The rich oil companies would claim they suffer but hell no, they would again prosper, like they always do, American oil companies just about own and built America, they need to make it easier on the poor people and lower the fucking gasoline prices!
3. They charge fucking 15.00 for a gallon of paint thinner, airline fuel aint cheap either.
4. Get the price down you greedy bastards!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back