What's with the girl?

Tell me she doesn't look like she wants to do something really bad to Pennywise.

She doesn't look like she wants to do something really bad to Pennywise. She looks like a strong, independent womyn getting her driver's license photo taken, nothing more.

Why you manpigs have to turn every little thing into sexual innuendo is beyond me. "Brah, she was checkin' you out, man! She looked in your general direction, dude! That means she wants the D!" No, manpig, no it doesn't. Even if a womyn engages in sexual intercourse with you it still doesn't mean we're interested.

You chyldryn just don't understand the inner workings of womyn. It's ridiculous that you can even call yourselves adults.

Okay, i took the chance and clicked on it. I guess that's supposed be a police arrest photo, because it took me to some site where I can supposedly look up arrest records for any name. I guess that's what I get for looking up crime stats. :blues:

Okay, i took the chance and clicked on it. I guess that's supposed be a police arrest photo, because it took me to some site where I can supposedly look up arrest records for any name. I guess that's what I get for looking up crime stats. :blues:

And you thought she was into you.

"DAWG, SHE GOT ARRESTED MAN, SHE TOTALLY WANTS IT, BANG HYR BRO"

Ridiculous.

Tell me she doesn't look like she wants to do something really bad to Pennywise.

She doesn't look like she wants to do something really bad to Pennywise. She looks like a strong, independent womyn getting her driver's license photo taken, nothing more.

Why you manpigs have to turn every little thing into sexual innuendo is beyond me. "Brah, she was checkin' you out, man! She looked in your general direction, dude! That means she wants the D!" No, manpig, no it doesn't. Even if a womyn engages in sexual intercourse with you it still doesn't mean we're interested.

You chyldryn just don't understand the inner workings of womyn. It's ridiculous that you can even call yourselves adults.

Admit it, she wanted to ride the Pennywise-mobile into the sunset of ecstacy. It's as clear as the nipples under a wet t-shirt.

Ridiculous.

I think she wanted Pennywise to do a cavity search.

Ridiculous.

You stated earlier in this thread that you're married. What are you, in your 40's? 50's? Older? And you're fantasizing about this young, strong, and completely independent womyn lusting over you? Stop deluding yourself. She's probably a hardcore fymynyst like me, who only accepts physical love from other strong and independent womyn and resides in the No Boys Allowed clubhouse of tolerance and enlightenment.

Ridiculous.

You stated earlier in this thread that you're married. What are you, in your 40's? 50's? Older? And you're fantasizing about this young, strong, and completely independent womyn lusting over you? Stop deluding yourself. She's probably a hardcore fymynyst like me, who only accepts physical love from other strong and independent womyn and resides in the No Boys Allowed clubhouse of tolerance and enlightenment.

The Carpet Munch Lunch Club. Very possible, although I could tell by the way she looked at me that something was missing in her life.

Ridiculous.

The Carpet Munch Lunch Club. Very possible, although I could tell by the way she looked at me that something was missing in her life.

Since you care about this strong, independent womyn so much, do some research on hyr and find out what she got arrested for.

My bet's that it was either murdering hyr ex-manpigfriend or for shoplifting an item she could use in hyr planned murder of hyr ex-manpigfriend.

Ridiculous.

Since you care about this strong, independent womyn so much, do some research on hyr and find out what she got arrested for.

My bet's that it was either murdering hyr ex-manpigfriend or for shoplifting an item she could use in hyr planned murder of hyr ex-manpigfriend.

She does look really naughty, doesn't she?

Ridiculous.

Ask your wyfe that. Also ask hyr about hyr opinion on this thread, and its topic of discussion--your obsession with a womyn probably less than half your age and your fantasies that she craves intercourse with you.

I keep seeing the title as "What's with the girth?":dunno: :lol:

That's Liberal Media, Chunky Monkey Carpet Mucnhing Service.

Ridiculous.

Ask your wyfe that. Also ask hyr about hyr opinion on this thread, and its topic of discussion--your obsession with a womyn probably less than half your age and your fantasies that she craves intercourse with you.

As a Lezbean, do you think all wymyn are secretly queer?

I'm not seeing that gal any more.

Gettin' this crap-ass X-Finity ad now. :sad:

Yeah, she was stopping by some of the places I frequented for awhile. Then she just stopped showing up.

Never paid her much mind or else I might have seen the eyes.

One is intriguing. The other, frightening.

She's two-faced.

As for how to proceed, my advice comes from Soul Brother Number One, James Brown who would say, "Hit it and quit..."

Forum List

Back