What's With Leftist Guests/Commentators Saying We Were Under Attack By "The Russians" All This Time?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:ack-1: :flirtysmile4: :laughing0301: From the day this Russian crisis started, we often heard democrat and liberal guests on every cable news program speak of how the Russians were attacking us throughout the election year. Now, when any of you first heard them brining up "The Russians" and "Attacking",,did we all pause and say,,,Huh? What?
:puhleeze:
I remember when one guest just couldn't wait to boast about the Russians and ended his rebuttal with,,,,something like,,,"When The Russians Attacked Us".
Now, really?,,:slap:,,,,,,The left makes it sound as if we were actually being attacked by "The Russians" in the same manner when "The Russians" were attacking Korea. {well,,according to Maxine Waters}.
:shutupsmiley:
And to this day, time to time,the Dems keep using that catch phrase,,,,,"Attacked By The Russians".
Yah, we have had Russians invading our neighborhoods ever since mid-2016 when it looked like Trump was going to win via Lanslide in November.
:woohoo::lol: :laugh: :laugh2:

The Russians have been "attacking us" - by trying to manipulate our elections - my entire life.

The Democrats won't win on this horse. If they can't figure out how to make nice with white rednecks, we're going to get another Trump term.

I noticed the uptick in Russian propaganda in the post at USMB....I can still see them..I wonder what they pay?

The Russians have been "attacking us" - by trying to manipulate our elections - my entire life.

The Democrats won't win on this horse. If they can't figure out how to make nice with white rednecks, we're going to get another Trump term.

According to James Clapper, the Russians have been involved in our elections since the 60s

(MTP yesterday)

I noticed the uptick in Russian propaganda in the post at USMB....I can still see them..I wonder what they pay?
I don't mind being attacked by a few russians so long as they are female and naked
And under 150 pounds...
And covered in Russian whip cream
I don't know if I want to splurge...
What if they all looked like Monica?

I don't mind being attacked by a few russians so long as they are female and naked
And under 150 pounds...
And covered in Russian whip cream
I don't know if I want to splurge...
What if they all looked like Monica?
Then a training wage would be necessary..

if they work in their American division of trolls, they get paid quite well, is what the news just said....paid the most out of all of their world wide trolls...they have to write a political essay in English, as part of their exam to get in....

Forum List

Back