In 1948, Arabs threatened Palestinians with violence if they didn't leave Israel before the attack

Bullshit. My posts are backed up by historians, professors, writers, and researchers. Yours are mutilated documents and total misrepresentations. You are a fraud.

Perhaps, but all of the sources you cite are politically motivated and generally follow a far-right wing, islamophobic agenda.

A wise man once said, "There are three sides to every story, your side, my side, and the truth" Only by looking at both sides carefully can anyone hope to arrive at something approximating the third.

Again, where's my sources are usually unbiased sources such as historians, researchers, professors, etc., yours are usually Islamic, Neo Nazi, or conspiracy websites engaging in historical revisionism and antisemtic propaganda. Amazing the garbage you guys routinely dig up on the Internet and post them as facts.

You mean people like Carl Savich, who you quoted copiously until I pointed out that he was a Holocaust denier, disowned by his university for poor scholarship. Yeah right.

Nope. I've posted my sources and as much as you tried, you haven't been able to refute their claims or put a dent in their credibility. Hurling labels like an angry donkey won't work either.

None of your sources are credible. You only link to Zionist propaganda sites, when you are just making things up.

John Hopkins Harvard approved professor, writer and historian isn't credible, MonkeyNazi? How many times have you been caught lying, mutilating and distorting documents? I lost count.

Strangers in the Land: Blacks, Jews, Post-Holocaust America
By Eric J Sundquist

Pages displayed by permission of
Harvard University Press. Copyright.

Blacks, Jews, post-Holocaust America.
Eric J. Sundquist. pp. 325-
Andrew W. Mellon Professor of the Humanities

Department Chair

upload_2015-7-13_13-5-7.png
upload_2015-7-13_13-3-42.png

Johns Hopkins University
26 Gilman Hall
3400 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
[email protected]

Eric J. Sundquist teaches courses in American literature and culture, with special interests in African American literature, Jewish American literature, and the literature of the Holocaust. Before returning to Johns Hopkins, where he received his Ph.D. in 1978, he taught at Berkeley, Vanderbilt, UCLA, and Northwestern, where he was also Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences.

Well, quoting a propagandist, is nothing new for you Roufti. Anyone that believes that the Christians and Muslims of Palestine should have just accepted dispossession by the Zionists, is a propagandist.

Interesting how you keep lumping both Christians and Muslims together, as if they are on the same side. Perhaps you are forgetting that the biggest threat to Christian minorities across the world are Muslim savages that you support so dearly?

Well, quoting a propagandist, is nothing new for you Roufti. Anyone that believes that the Christians and Muslims of Palestine should have just accepted dispossession by the Zionists, is a propagandist.

You are the wrong person to talk about propagandists aren't you

Interesting how you keep lumping both Christians and Muslims together, as if they are on the same side. Perhaps you are forgetting that the biggest threat to Christian minorities across the world are Muslim savages that you support so dearly?

He ignores the massive genocide of Christians in Palestine done by the arab muslims, 90% of Palestinian Christians have been removed from Palestine since 2007 and he just glosses over this fact

He ignores the massive genocide of Christians in Palestine done by the arab muslims, 90% of Palestinian Christians have been removed from Palestine since 2007 and he just glosses over this fact

By Eric J Sundquist

Department Chair

View attachment 44493 View attachment 44492

Johns Hopkins University
26 Gilman Hall
3400 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
[email protected]

Eric J. Sundquist teaches courses in American literature and culture, with special interests in African American literature, Jewish American literature, and the literature of the Holocaust. Before returning to Johns Hopkins, where he received his Ph.D. in 1978, he taught at Berkeley, Vanderbilt, UCLA, and Northwestern, where he was also Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences.
Thank you. Can you show me the notes to this page, note 34, 35 and 36? Can you also show me pages 324 and 326 to provide context? Oh, a teacher of literature is not necessarily qualified to discourse on history.

By Eric J Sundquist

Department Chair

Johns Hopkins University
26 Gilman Hall
3400 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
[email protected]

Thank you. Can you show me the notes to this page, note 34, 35 and 36? Can you also show me pages 324 and 326 to provide context? Oh, a teacher of literature is not necessarily qualified to discourse on history.

Google is your friend.

says who? You? Pfffftttt. He has written many.award winning books about major historical events and widely acknowledged by Yale and Harvard univ, press.

Last edited:

So true. Fact is the Christians have been purged out of every stolen Muslim country in the Middle East.

By Eric J Sundquist

Department Chair

Johns Hopkins University
26 Gilman Hall
3400 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
[email protected]

Google is your friend.

OK so that's a resounding "NO, I can't because I've not even read the book and have no idea what he's talking about. All I did was Google a particular phrase and this was the most "respectable" source that came up" No change from Rude-ee there. :rolleyes:

By Eric J Sundquist

Department Chair

Johns Hopkins University
26 Gilman Hall
3400 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
[email protected]

Google is your friend.

OK so that's a resounding "NO, I can't because I've not even read the book and have no idea what he's talking about. All I did was Google a particular phrase and this was the most "respectable" source that came up" No change from Rude-ee there. :rolleyes:

That's a resounding fuck off and find it yourself. You're not going to discredit a world renowned and accredited historian and researcher, you rat faced sock of Monkey Nazi.

Forum List

Back