What's With Leftist Guests/Commentators Saying We Were Under Attack By "The Russians" All This Time?

The U.S. Intelligence Communities are the primary ones saying we are under attack by the Russians.

And it's true. But the part they leave out is that they Russians have been doing this since the fifties, and so have we. That's not an excuse, and we should do what we can to prevent it, but no one is fooled: The only reason Democrats are jumping on it now is because they believe it will undermine the Trump administration.

Last edited:
I don't mind being attacked by a few russians so long as they are female and naked
And under 150 pounds...
And covered in Russian whip cream
I don't know if I want to splurge...
What if they all looked like Monica?
Then a training wage would be necessary..
I am working with this stunning &young Mexican girl!....she's killing me softly with her looks!!!

The russian boogeyman, lol.
And what's with the term "attacking" can't we just say that the Russians got some of our passwords and sent out actual truths about Hillary?

Of course not. That doesn't sound scary enough. Libs are yearning for the cold war again .
I wonder if 4 year old children are saying....mommy...mommy.....I saw on the news today that the Russians are coming here to attack us....does this mean we have to move to Canada?

I noticed the uptick in Russian propaganda in the post at USMB....I can still see them..I wonder what they pay?
I don't mind being attacked by a few russians so long as they are female and naked
And under 150 pounds...
Actually I will settle for a hot 6 foot 1 Russian babe that weighs 200

Hot enough?

images

New Topics

Forum List

Back