MSM Is About Covering Facts. With a Pillow Until It Stops Moving

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Attorney General Jeff Sessions told Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo that the Department of Justice is investigating the FBI's failure to notify the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court that its warrant application to surveil Trump campaign volunteer Carter Page was based on material paid for by Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee. As of noon Monday, this fact appears not to have been reported by either the New York Times or the Washington Post.

Sessions Confirms Justice Probe of FBI's FISA Warrant Application

Complaining about the MSM by quoting a fake news site?!?! Aren't they the ones who pushed the phony story that voting machines used in the 2016 election were compromised because the company who made them had ties to Soros? They also posted a Clinton Body Count video and then removed it, saying it was "made in jest". So, are they a real news outlet or a site like The Onion? :dunno: :laugh2:

LifeZette - Wikipedia

Complaining about the MSM by quoting a fake news site?!?! Aren't they the ones who pushed the phony story that voting machines used in the 2016 election were compromised because the company who made them had ties to Soros? They also posted a Clinton Body Count video and then removed it, saying it was "made in jest". So, are they a real news outlet or a site like The Onion? :dunno: :laugh2:

LifeZette - Wikipedia
Dufus links to Wikipedia as a reliable source. One minute while I go change the wiki entry. :laughing0301:

FBI lied to FISA court. Investigation is now underway as to who all was involved.:muahaha:

Complaining about the MSM by quoting a fake news site?!?! Aren't they the ones who pushed the phony story that voting machines used in the 2016 election were compromised because the company who made them had ties to Soros? They also posted a Clinton Body Count video and then removed it, saying it was "made in jest". So, are they a real news outlet or a site like The Onion? LifeZette - Wikipedia
Dufus links to Wikipedia as a reliable source. One minute while I go change the wiki entry. FBI lied to FISA court. Investigation is now underway as to who all was involved.
Was Wiki wrong? I don't see where you've debunked the charges of fakery. If they've lied in the past, why should we believe them now? Perhaps you're willing to swallow any shit they feed you, but I require more proof. Compared to your cite, Wiki is the gold standard.

Complaining about the MSM by quoting a fake news site?!?! Aren't they the ones who pushed the phony story that voting machines used in the 2016 election were compromised because the company who made them had ties to Soros? They also posted a Clinton Body Count video and then removed it, saying it was "made in jest". So, are they a real news outlet or a site like The Onion? LifeZette - Wikipedia
Dufus links to Wikipedia as a reliable source. One minute while I go change the wiki entry. FBI lied to FISA court. Investigation is now underway as to who all was involved.
Was Wiki wrong? I don't see where you've debunked the charges of fakery. If they've lied in the past, why should we believe them now? Perhaps you're willing to swallow any shit they feed you, but I require more proof. Compared to your cite, Wiki is the gold standard.
So the FBI is not investigating why it lied to the FISA court to obtain the warrants?
No problem.
It is your right to remain a dumbass ignorant moron.

So the FBI is not investigating why it lied to the FISA court to obtain the warrants?
Sounds like you're pushing more fake news. You're begging the question by assuming the result as evidence for an investigation.

Sounds like you're pushing more fake news. You're begging the question by assuming the result as evidence for an investigation.
Sounds like you want to keep your head firmly buried up your ass.

Forum List

Back