What's Up With The Site??...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any idea why I have to register twice a day or so? Is that normal operating procedure?

They could easily place the ads at the bottom of the page, and make them small. How many members come to this site to read the damn ads? It's like trying to watch something on TV and the damn commercials come on every 5 minutes and last for ten minutes. I doubt many members come here to read ads all day.

I'm mostly amused by them, myself. If it weren't for usmessageboard, I might never have encountered a pic of that strange women with a cluster of penises tattooed on her forehead, or the young woman taking a pic of her vagina.

I am glad this site exists. Perhaps we as members need to plunk down some hard cash so that the USMB doesn't need to resort to all the bloody ads. As far as the lackluster posts go, well, take it or leave it I guess...

This isn't about partisan politics. That wasn't the intention of my post. But clearly, you felt compelled to make it about that. And that's because you're crazy. Trust me, you're not the 'sane' poster you see yourself as. The site dropping off a bit has nothing to do with political affiliations.

Actually it does.

Adblocker can get rid of the ads, so no one can use the ads as an excuse to siteflake.

I personally know of 2 boards that went to shit because stormfront troopers creeped in.

This isn't about partisan politics. That wasn't the intention of my post. But clearly, you felt compelled to make it about that. And that's because you're crazy. Trust me, you're not the 'sane' poster you see yourself as. The site dropping off a bit has nothing to do with political affiliations.

Actually it does.

Adblocker can get rid of the ads, so no one can use the ads as an excuse to siteflake.

I personally know of 2 boards that went to shit because stormfront troopers creeped in.

As i said, that's not why the site has dropped off. And you're just as crazy as those you label crazy. You just don't realize it. You're projecting.

Not to be a whiner, but what's going on with the site? Seems like those who run it have lost interest. Doesn't look like the effort is there anymore. Used to hand out awards and stuff like that. And now it seems real buggy too. It may have something to do with the video ads. But i'm not sure. The site kinda lost its positive energetic vibe. Seems to be flatlining. Anyone else feel the same way?

It's all been downhill since the rep system changed and comments were eliminated.

Actually it does.

And this one has gone to shit with refugees for DU, HuffPo, and Daily Kos.

Better not go under. I can think of several individuals here that will likely slit their wrists without their 24/7 trolling the board fix.

Gotta admit, i would be bummed. But yeah, it's lost the energetic vibe. It's like those who run it just lost interest. And they really do need to get rid of the video ads and all the adware. It wreaks havoc on computers.

Kinda making it tough to wanna come here. Computer slows to a crawl from all the adware. It happens when i come to this site. I hope they do figure it out. I love the site. Been coming here for awhile. I guess we'll see though.

Oh for God's sake, install AdBloc and you won't see any of that shit.

Better not go under. I can think of several individuals here that will likely slit their wrists without their 24/7 trolling the board fix.

Gotta admit, i would be bummed. But yeah, it's lost the energetic vibe. It's like those who run it just lost interest. And they really do need to get rid of the video ads and all the adware. It wreaks havoc on computers.

Kinda making it tough to wanna come here. Computer slows to a crawl from all the adware. It happens when i come to this site. I hope they do figure it out. I love the site. Been coming here for awhile. I guess we'll see though.

And NoScripts for extra safety. Security Badger is another good one.

Actually it does.

They have already creeped in and the forum mods and and cater to them. Try creating a thread that is critical of anything white...you will notice it will be moved, edited or deleted...as not to scare off the community of hate. But...f you create a hate thread attacking anything of a darker hue...it will be front and center and guaranteed to be caught by google for those searching for hate discussion forums (Why do you think USMB comes up FIRST when making such a search.

In short..USMB is the new Stormfront. Free speech reigns...as long as you use it to spew racist drivel...otherwise, censorship is the norm.

NoScript and Flash Blocker works great for me...with all of the links to hate sites...it really bogs down the server. There are certain threads I won't even enter because hate users link to hate sites with slow servers and bad coding that cause USMB to freeze up.

Actually it does.

They have already creeped in and the forum mods and and cater to them. Try creating a thread that is critical of anything white...you will notice it will be moved, edited or deleted...as not to scare off the community of hate. But...f you create a hate thread attacking anything of a darker hue...it will be front and center and guaranteed to be caught by google for those searching for hate discussion forums (Why do you think USMB comes up FIRST when making such a search.

In short..USMB is the new Stormfront. Free speech reigns...as long as you use it to spew racist drivel...otherwise, censorship is the norm.

This isn't about partisan politics. That has nothing to do with the site dropping off. Head over to the political forum if you wanna argue politics.

NoScript and Flash Blocker works great for me...with all of the links to hate sites...it really bogs down the server. There are certain threads I won't even enter because hate users link to hate sites with slow servers and bad coding that cause USMB to freeze up.

What is a 'Hate Site?' Is it anything that doesn't toe your particular partisan party-line?

Actually it does.

This isn't about partisan politics. That has nothing to do with the site dropping off. Head over to the political forum if you wanna argue politics.
I am not arguing politics. USMB has turned into a hate site. The consequences of that are bugs, adware, slow servers, script failures and more. More than likely, the racists who are linking to all of these memes, ohotos, and hate stes are also introducing virus and adware. That s what happens when you allow a forum to devolve into a hate forum. ...you can't use google ads and have to use taboola and other wierd ads.

What is a 'Hate Site?' Is it anything that doesn't toe your particular partisan party-line?
When 1/3rd of the posts are racists and when any posts that criticize such hate is edited, deleted or moved because it foes not toe the line of the hate narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back