What's Up With The Site??...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't about partisan politics. That wasn't the intention of my post. But clearly, you felt compelled to make it about that. And that's because you're crazy. Trust me, you're not the 'sane' poster you see yourself as. The site dropping off a bit has nothing to do with political affiliations.

Actually it does.

Adblocker can get rid of the ads, so no one can use the ads as an excuse to siteflake.

I personally know of 2 boards that went to shit because stormfront troopers creeped in.
They have already creeped in and the forum mods and and cater to them. Try creating a thread that is critical of anything white...you will notice it will be moved, edited or deleted...as not to scare off the community of hate. But...f you create a hate thread attacking anything of a darker hue...it will be front and center and guaranteed to be caught by google for those searching for hate discussion forums (Why do you think USMB comes up FIRST when making such a search.

In short..USMB is the new Stormfront. Free speech reigns...as long as you use it to spew racist drivel...otherwise, censorship is the norm.

This isn't about partisan politics. That has nothing to do with the site dropping off. Head over to the political forum if you wanna argue politics.
I am not arguing politics. USMB has turned into a hate site. The consequences of that are bugs, adware, slow servers, script failures and more. More than likely, the racists who are linking to all of these memes, ohotos, and hate stes are also introducing virus and adware. That s what happens when you allow a forum to devolve into a hate forum. ...you can't use google ads and have to use taboola and other wierd ads.

If USMB is now a hate site (a characterization that is false, but for the sake of argument, let's assume it's true), it's because of hateful bigots such as yourself who label anyone who disagrees with the Progressive Agenda as Racists, Homophobes, War On Womeners, etc.

You baked that cake, so go eat it yourself.

Last edited:
This isn't about partisan politics. That wasn't the intention of my post. But clearly, you felt compelled to make it about that. And that's because you're crazy. Trust me, you're not the 'sane' poster you see yourself as. The site dropping off a bit has nothing to do with political affiliations.

Actually it does.

Adblocker can get rid of the ads, so no one can use the ads as an excuse to siteflake.

I personally know of 2 boards that went to shit because stormfront troopers creeped in.
They have already creeped in and the forum mods and and cater to them. Try creating a thread that is critical of anything white...you will notice it will be moved, edited or deleted...as not to scare off the community of hate. But...f you create a hate thread attacking anything of a darker hue...it will be front and center and guaranteed to be caught by google for those searching for hate discussion forums (Why do you think USMB comes up FIRST when making such a search.

In short..USMB is the new Stormfront. Free speech reigns...as long as you use it to spew racist drivel...otherwise, censorship is the norm.

This isn't about partisan politics. That has nothing to do with the site dropping off. Head over to the political forum if you wanna argue politics.
I am not arguing politics. USMB has turned into a hate site. The consequences of that are bugs, adware, slow servers, script failures and more. More than likely, the racists who are linking to all of these memes, ohotos, and hate stes are also introducing virus and adware. That s what happens when you allow a forum to devolve into a hate forum. ...you can't use google ads and have to use taboola and other wierd ads.

If USMB is now a hate site (a characterization that is false, but for sake of argument, let's assume it's true), it's because of hateful bigots such as yourself who label anyone who disagrees with the Progressive Agenda a Racists, Homophobes, War On Womeners, etc.

:lol: I am no liberal...keep on with that narrative if it makes you feel better about supporting all of the racists on this forum.

Actually it does.

If USMB is now a hate site (a characterization that is false, but for sake of argument, let's assume it's true), it's because of hateful bigots such as yourself who label anyone who disagrees with the Progressive Agenda a Racists, Homophobes, War On Womeners, etc.

:lol: I am no liberal...keep on with that narrative if it makes you feel better about supporting all of the racists on this forum.

Obviously you're projecting. You clearly hate anyone who doesn't toe your particular political party-line. So in the end, you're just another disingenuous hater hypocrite. It is what it is.

Obviously you're projecting. You clearly hate anyone who doesn't toe your particular political party-line. So in the end, you're just another disingenuous hater hypocrite. It is what it is.
And you simply ignore the truth. Tell you what....start an anti-black racist thread and a anti-white racist thread. See which thread is censored.

Actually it does.

Yep. Hate site ... Troll board same diff. But it has been such for several years now.

And you simply ignore the truth. Tell you what....start an anti-black racist thread and a anti-white racist thread. See which thread is censored.

Go for it. But that's not what this post is about. Head over to the political forum.

Actually it does.

Yep. Hate site ... Troll board same diff. But it has been such for several years now.

Untrue. That's just your opinion. The site has dropped off for other reasons. it has nothing do with your 'Hate Site' theory. I'm pretty sure you perceive anyone or anything that doesn't conform to your own personal political belief-system, to be 'Hateful.' You're just conveniently confused as to what the word 'Hate' means.

Actually it does.

Untrue. That's just your opinion. The site has dropped off for other reasons. it has nothing do with your 'Hate Site' theory. I'm pretty sure you perceive anyone or anything that doesn't conform to your own personal political belief-system, to be 'Hateful.' You're just conveniently confused as to what the word 'Hate' means.
Any random traffic that made the mistake of dropping in to check out the "moderated", protected forums..the religious forum, the current events/political forums up until just the last few months would have taken one look and run screaming from the site. The religion forum in particular was a dumping ground for anti-Christian nuttery, and that went on for years. There were about 3 mods who participated in the insanity, so it's no wonder. I certainly viewed it as a hate forum, and I'm sure anyone else who swung by (except treasures like Statist and Nutz and a few of the other high-profile loons we have posting) did as well.

Any random traffic that made the mistake of dropping in to check out the "moderated", protected forums..the religious forum, the current events/political forums up until just the last few months would have taken one look and run screaming from the site. The religion forum in particular was a dumping ground for anti-Christian nuttery, and that went on for years. There were about 3 mods who participated in the insanity, so it's no wonder. I certainly viewed it as a hate forum, and I'm sure anyone else who swung by (except treasures like Statist and Nutz and a few of the other high-profile loons we have posting) did as well.
How dare you compare me with a German lover!

You love me Kgirl...just admit it. It's okay, I am a lovable person.

How dare you compare me with a German lover!

You love me Kgirl...just admit it. It's okay, I am a lovable person.
No, you're not. You're creepy to the max.

Better not go under. I can think of several individuals here that will likely slit their wrists without their 24/7 trolling the board fix.

Gotta admit, i would be bummed. But yeah, it's lost the energetic vibe. It's like those who run it just lost interest. And they really do need to get rid of the video ads and all the adware. It wreaks havoc on computers.

Kinda making it tough to wanna come here. Computer slows to a crawl from all the adware. It happens when i come to this site. I hope they do figure it out. I love the site. Been coming here for awhile. I guess we'll see though.
Adblock Plus - Surf the web without annoying ads

Yep. Mods and members protected by the mods.

Don't get me started on the protection thing. I took down my KKK avie...so I can't comment on such things anymore.

Don't get me started on the protection thing. I took down my KKK avie...so I can't comment on such things anymore.
Shuddup you psycho.

Shuddup you psycho.
You want me so much, I can smell it.

How much do you weigh Kgirl...how old are you? You might have a chance.

It would just be nice to see some enthusiasm from those who run the site. Just seems like they've lost interest. And for God's sake, calm down on the Adware. Cut down a bit on the way too numerous ads. It's the only site i visit that completely cripples the computer.

Less ads, at least less video ads would help. I know about AdBlock and others, but they weren't necessary here in the past. It's becoming a very annoying site to visit. Anyway, i hope the fire returns. The site needs a big kick in the ass. Or else it risks becoming completely irrelevant.

Last edited:
^ WHY do so many forum-goers need to "see enthusiasm from the owners" of your respective favourite forums???...

I'm just happy that I can come here and expose the powers that be and get into discussions and debates and sometimes even argue points with other people on USMB!

WE. DON'T. NEED. OVERBEARING. ADMINISTRATION. FOR. F@#K'S. SAKES!!!

^ WHY do so many forum-goers need to "see enthusiasm from the owners" of your respective favourite forums???...

I'm just happy that I can come here and expose the powers that be and get into discussions and debates and sometimes even argue points with other people on USMB!

WE. DON'T. NEED. OVERBEARING. ADMINISTRATION. FOR. F@#K'S. SAKES!!!
We've never had that here, Newbie. Some older posters miss the days of Gunny and the food fights......as do I.

^ Okay. Well...I wish Gunny was still here. I hope he isn't another casualty of this thing called "ageing". I love it when people's favourites come back, you see, but Gunny may not be able to...!

My equipment (or our server) was playing-up last week and some preeeettty weird stuff happened, apparently: a link to a girlie site was posted (for about three minutes, untill I spotted it and removed it), and one of my threads went out onto the Politics forum more than ten times as duplicates! I use Wi-Fi, here, and the site's server was REALLY bad on Thursday night and I kept clicking the 'POST REPLY' button because nothing was happening. Turns out the thread went out multiple times, as I said. I got warned for all this sh*t and it felt bad because I *AM* a noob on here. I hope I can PM the moderator who warned me and explain all what happened.

*takes a seat and pinches self*

Anyone think he'll understand?!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back