What's the youngest person you'd ever date?

What's the youngest person you'd ever date?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 22+

• Total voters
What the fuck is this with all your threads about teeny bopper shit?

What the fuck is the matter with you anyway? Can't you get past the fact that you're a year or two past puberty?

Sheeeezuz Christ... grow the hell up, or find a teeny board to post this adolescent bull shit on.

I think Solace is unaware of the ages of a lot of his fellow posters.

Just because you're a 35 year old man, doesn't mean you can't be with a 13 year old girl.

So now you want to add some SICK SHIT to your adolescent act? I guarantee you, you're not scoring any points with the people of this board posting shit like that. Now you look like a fucking pedophile.

A strictly platonic relationship that is.

Just because you're a 35 year old man, doesn't mean you can't be with a 13 year old girl.

So now you want to add some SICK SHIT to your adolescent act? I guarantee you, you're not scoring any points with the people of this board posting shit like that. Now you look like a fucking pedophile.

Heyyyyyyy........have you ever noticed that you never see Solace and Yukon in the same room at the same time? :eusa_think:

You've got a point... and they're both pedophiles... :eusa_eh:

Heyyyyyyy........have you ever noticed that you never see Solace and Yukon in the same room at the same time? :eusa_think:

I haven't seen Pukon in a while, now that you mention it. Wonder if the old boy forgot to wash his socks again?

What the fuck is the matter with you anyway? Can't you get past the fact that you're a year or two past puberty?

Sheeeezuz Christ... grow the hell up, or find a teeny board to post this adolescent bull shit on.

Teenybopper? Do you even know what that word means? It means "early teens", I'm 18, which would be "late teens".

Son, when you're 53......teenybopper means anything under 23.

Perhaps to you, but the actual definition is far different from your version. I suggest you do a quick Google search.

Teenybopper? Do you even know what that word means? It means "early teens", I'm 18, which would be "late teens".

Perhaps to you, but the actual definition is far different from your version. I suggest you do a quick Google search.
You mean like you did so you could learn what it meant??
:eusa_whistle:

I suggest you shut the fuck up.... pedo.

umad.jpg

you can date no one younger than 16 or older than 21..the oracal has spoken
...go now

I think the young troll stuck his foot in his mouth. Typical rookie mistake.

We have a few masters around here, boy. Watch and learn.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
The "youngest person you'd ever date" to me means the youngest person I would ever date. At 12, I went on a "date" with a 13 year old. "Ever" includes the past.

Presently, I would never date again since I'm married.

The "youngest person you'd ever date" to me means the youngest person I would ever date. At 12, I went on a "date" with a 13 year old. "Ever" includes the past.

Presently, I would never date again since I'm married.

Well excluding the past.

Forum List

Back