America vs England

America wins!

• Total voters

Solace

Rookie
Oct 29, 2010
Ain't nothing like a good old England bashing thread.

Format:
America
vs
England

Size & Population
220px-United_States_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

vs
250px-Europe_location_ENG2.png

Military
military-army-enlisted-tank-and-armor.jpg

vs
19960601-1-16-boston-faneuil-hall-red-coat.jpg

Women
hot.jpg

vs
*image removed for being obscene*

Last edited:
It's no secret that we bicker and argue incessantly, but we're essentially joined at the hip and for all my snobby superiority plastered all over this board, there's no-one I'd like more on my side in a fight than the United States.

Honestly, Solace, when it comes to comparing and deriding nations, you've got a lot to learn. And did you obtain your mothers permission to attach that last picture?

Last edited:
I like England, sure we argue alot about certain things but England and the US do have alot of history together and with the world the way it is today, the US and England need to stand together.

• Banned
One thing the English and Americans have in common.... Neither has a high tolerance for sock puppets.

So you would be banned here right. Have an admin do an IP address check, I've never been here before in my life.

Solace,

I just thought you should know that the M1 Abrams battle tank you've included in your banal montage is clad in what's known as 'Chobham Armour'. It was designed by British military engineers and is a closely guarded state secret that's in high, international demand.

We've only ever shared it with America.

Last edited:
Solace,

I just thought you should know that the M1 Abrams battle tank you've included in your banal montage is clad in what's known as 'Chobham Armour'. It was designed by British military engineers and is a closely guarded state secret that's in high, international demand.

We've only ever shared it with America.

:eusa_shhh: Don't confuse the kids. It's not nice.

Ain't nothing like a good old England bashing thread.

Format:
America
vs
England

Size & Population
220px-United_States_%28orthographic_projection%29.svg.png

vs
250px-Europe_location_ENG2.png

Military
military-army-enlisted-tank-and-armor.jpg

vs
19960601-1-16-boston-faneuil-hall-red-coat.jpg

Women
hot.jpg

vs
*image removed for being obscene*

For a kid who ain't got his dick wet, you sure seem to know a lot about the world. If truth be known, I doubt you could point to England's location on a map of the world!

I do not see why America vs England would ever happen, but if it did, I'd fight for my nation of course. I believe the US & UK will probably be on the same side for a very long time, they are too related not to.

Forum List

Back