What's the happiest news we have had so far this year?

What's the happiest news we have had so far this year?

• the dims don't want to run bidim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TRUMP is running

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the first one that came to my mind was Nancy was stepping down. another one that can be added is that Hobbs has shit over her face calling this evidence Lake says of election fraud a conspiracy theory. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg:

I'll wait. many Republicans are limp dick losers.

• Banned
the first one that came to my mind was Nancy was stepping down. another one that can be added is that Hobbs has shit over her face calling this evidence Lake says of election fraud a conspiracy theory. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg:

yeh, I saw that video of massive ballots being stuff into the boxes..

But I have already viewed massive evidence of fraud. . wondering why courts don't always deal w/ this? But some do.. There are some pending, I have heard.

He's a self serving A-hole. I'm shocked he isn't a RINO, from what he's done to Texas so far.

What the fuck do wheelchairs and disabilities have to do with him being an asshole?
so far you haven't given me one valid reason for u to despise him

figures.. typical liberal.. just throwing Alinskyisms at anyone who disagrees with your weird ass views

so far you haven't given me one valid reason for u to despise him

figures.. typical liberal.. just throwing Alinskyisms at anyone who disagrees with your weird ass views

I'm no liberal. LMAOROFL

Texas school turmoil
  • Rather than act on gun violence or improve public school conditions, Abbott advocates for school vouchers. He’s allowed the Texas public education system to crumble, and instead of cleaning up his mess, he’s giving up on public schools altogether.
  • The Texas teacher shortage isn’t due to a lack of people wanting to teach. Schools are understaffed because teachers aren’t getting paid enough, they have few retirement benefits, they’re not given the support they need, and right-wing culture wars spurred by conservative politicians are making their jobs more challenging than ever. If Abbott’s looking for the cause of all this chaos, he should look in the mirror.
  • Texas has more books banned than any other state.
  • Two-thirds of board members overseeing Texas public universities are Abbott donors wielding heavy influence on our schools.

Abbott still hasn’t fixed the damn grid
  • Decades of Republican deregulation and years of Abbott in power set the stage for one of the biggest energy disasters our state has ever faced. And even after hundreds of Texans died in the 2021 winter storm due to the state’s failing grid, Abbott did little to fix it.
  • Abbott took millions from energy companies who made BILLIONS off of Texans during the storm.
  • Texans got stuck with an “Abbott Tax,” which will hike up our utility bills for decades so that Abbott and his donors can continue stuffing their pockets with our money.
  • A recent Federal Energy Regulatory Commission report says Texas’ power grid is still vulnerable.

Not accepting responsibility for his own housing crisis & economic issues
  • Abbott has been in office for nearly eight years but loves to blame economic issues on Biden, who has been in office for less than two years. Republicans have dominated Texas’ executive and legislative offices for decades, and any economic issues we’re seeing at the state level are a direct result of Republican leadership.
  • The minimum wage has not kept pace with inflation and still remains at the federal rate of $7.25 which was set in 2009!
  • Property taxes have gone up $20 billion since Abbott took office, but Texans are not seeing stronger schools or a stronger energy grid. Instead, they see $4 billion go to stunts like Operation Lone Star at the border.

Texas’ juvenile detention centers and foster care system are in shambles
  • Texas’ juvenile detention centers are severely understaffed and nearing total collapse, with an employee turnover rate of over 70%. Some teens spend up to 23 hours in cells, using bottles to go to the bathroom, and self-harm is rampant.
  • According to the Texas Tribune, during the COVID pandemic, Abbott and the Texas Legislature took money away from the Texas Juvenile Justice Department four times. Much of that money went toward Operation Lone Star.
  • Texas’ foster care system is facing similar turmoil. Youth in our foster care system have been “exposed to sexual abuse, given the wrong medication, and neglected in unlicensed placements” by untrained staff.

He's a fucking self-righteous asshole. Just like Porklosi, he's in it for the power and the money. He TAKES and TAKES and TAKES and NEVER gives anything BACK!!!

He might do a COUPLE of ok things, but everything else he does SCREAMS GOLD DIGGING NARCISSIST!

The very best news is that the expected Red Wave turned out to be a very weak piss.

Meaning that we'll have far fewer election deniers and conspiracy nutjobs in elected office. That's great news for all real Americans.

I have
I'm no liberal. LMAOROFL

Texas school turmoil
  • Rather than act on gun violence or improve public school conditions, Abbott advocates for school vouchers. He’s allowed the Texas public education system to crumble, and instead of cleaning up his mess, he’s giving up on public schools altogether.
  • The Texas teacher shortage isn’t due to a lack of people wanting to teach. Schools are understaffed because teachers aren’t getting paid enough, they have few retirement benefits, they’re not given the support they need, and right-wing culture wars spurred by conservative politicians are making their jobs more challenging than ever. If Abbott’s looking for the cause of all this chaos, he should look in the mirror.
  • Texas has more books banned than any other state.
  • Two-thirds of board members overseeing Texas public universities are Abbott donors wielding heavy influence on our schools.

Abbott still hasn’t fixed the damn grid
  • Decades of Republican deregulation and years of Abbott in power set the stage for one of the biggest energy disasters our state has ever faced. And even after hundreds of Texans died in the 2021 winter storm due to the state’s failing grid, Abbott did little to fix it.
  • Abbott took millions from energy companies who made BILLIONS off of Texans during the storm.
  • Texans got stuck with an “Abbott Tax,” which will hike up our utility bills for decades so that Abbott and his donors can continue stuffing their pockets with our money.
  • A recent Federal Energy Regulatory Commission report says Texas’ power grid is still vulnerable.

Not accepting responsibility for his own housing crisis & economic issues
  • Abbott has been in office for nearly eight years but loves to blame economic issues on Biden, who has been in office for less than two years. Republicans have dominated Texas’ executive and legislative offices for decades, and any economic issues we’re seeing at the state level are a direct result of Republican leadership.
  • The minimum wage has not kept pace with inflation and still remains at the federal rate of $7.25 which was set in 2009!
  • Property taxes have gone up $20 billion since Abbott took office, but Texans are not seeing stronger schools or a stronger energy grid. Instead, they see $4 billion go to stunts like Operation Lone Star at the border.

Texas’ juvenile detention centers and foster care system are in shambles
  • Texas’ juvenile detention centers are severely understaffed and nearing total collapse, with an employee turnover rate of over 70%. Some teens spend up to 23 hours in cells, using bottles to go to the bathroom, and self-harm is rampant.
  • According to the Texas Tribune, during the COVID pandemic, Abbott and the Texas Legislature took money away from the Texas Juvenile Justice Department four times. Much of that money went toward Operation Lone Star.
  • Texas’ foster care system is facing similar turmoil. Youth in our foster care system have been “exposed to sexual abuse, given the wrong medication, and neglected in unlicensed placements” by untrained staff.

He's a fucking self-righteous asshole. Just like Porklosi, he's in it for the power and the money. He TAKES and TAKES and TAKES and NEVER gives anything BACK!!!

He might do a COUPLE of ok things, but everything else he does SCREAMS GOLD DIGGING NARCISSIST!
no reason to believe any of this happened. True, I have no information to refute it but why would a R raise property taxes?

I don't see any citation given here.. just a bunch of accusations/assertions

so yeh.. so far, I have no verified information... figures..

Forum List

Back