What's the Excuse for this one?

I dont try to make friends with black people. I don't have anything in common with them. I know a black guy online who likes heavy metal and doesn't act like a thug and doesn't blame white people for all his problems. He seems alright.
Well that was revealing, thanks.

Seig He...er, I mean...you're welcome.
Oh wow, yew really stuck it with the nazi reference, even more revealing, thanks.

All white people are Nazis. Duh. Did you not go to college?
Apparently not yours.

Educate yourself.
white man bad3242.jpg

Truth in jest ?
How can anyone have a career and NOT deal with plenty black people in modern times....and not find many to be good people worthy of friending? :dunno:

Damn! My parents left out teaching me racism 101

I go to work to make money, not friends. I'm not afflicted with white guilt syndrome so don't feel the need to collect "black friends" like pokemon.

Well that was revealing, thanks.

Oh wow, yew really stuck it with the nazi reference, even more revealing, thanks.

All white people are Nazis. Duh. Did you not go to college?
Apparently not yours.

Educate yourself.
View attachment 284472

I thought you didn't know any black folk, and here you went to college with black trans folk.

He told you, they're different and he has nothing in common with them.

Well, nearly all the black people I've ever been friends with were human...damn good humans at that.

He has "nothing" in common with them? Then what is he?

Wasn't about "collecting" black friends, it was about meeting good, decent people. MANY are.

Like I said, good luck cleansing the modern world back to an "Aryan" race only.
Also, I have no doubt someone in his family has a black wife/husband/GF/BF etc.
I guess they write those family members off?

Truth in jest ?
How can anyone have a career and NOT deal with plenty black people in modern times....and not find many to be good people worthy of friending? :dunno:

Damn! My parents left out teaching me racism 101

I go to work to make money, not friends. I'm not afflicted with white guilt syndrome so don't feel the need to collect "black friends" like pokemon.
You mean you have no awareness intentionally.

Well, nearly all the black people I've ever been friends with were human...damn good humans at that.

Oh they always bristle so when it's actually said or written. Let us say our intellectually dishonest friend and fellow hominid here is on a journey, admittedly sans demonstrable progress.

Wasn't about "collecting" black friends, it was about meeting good, decent people. MANY are.

Even if I wanted to, having a token black friend isn't worth the frustration of constantly having to censor myself and walk on eggshells to avoid hurting their feels.

Even if I wanted to, having a token black friend isn't worth the frustration of constantly having to censor myself and walk on eggshells to avoid hurting their feels.

Yeah, they have a way of calling out racists.

TOKEN ????

I hate to tell ya....but you sound EXACTLY like IM2....in reverse. I mean "EXACTLY"

Racism in America is alive and thriving.....smh

TOKEN ????

I hate to tell ya....but you sound EXACTLY like IM2....in reverse. I mean "EXACTLY"

Racism in America is alive and thriving.....smh

No, sorry...we're nothing alike. IM2 believes black people can't be racist. I believe anyone can be racist, and that it's actually quite normal and will never be "eradicated".

No, sorry...we're nothing alike. IM2 believes black people can't be racist. I believe anyone can be racist, and that it's actually quite normal and will never be "eradicated".

You may think you're not alike...but you are. You both choose to disassociate yourselves from the opposite race for no valid reason other than prejudice. You are correct tho in that IM2 believes blacks cannot be racist. He's a fool to believe that.

As far as normal....no...it is NOT normal. it is totally 100% TAUGHT.

If children of all races are put together to play (without any previous teaching on race), they do not even consider color as a difference.
It is grown ups who TEACH racism to children.

YOU and IM2 were TAUGHT to be racists either explicitly or through example.

Don't get me wrong, I hate thugs and Nigs......but blacks as a whole are different.
Don't care for white trash either.

You may think you're not alike...but you are. You both choose to disassociate yourselves from the opposite race for no valid reason other than prejudice. You are correct tho in that IM2 believes blacks cannot be racist. He's a fool to believe that.

As far as normal....no...it is NOT normal. it is totally 100% TAUGHT.

If children of all races are put together to play (without any previous teaching on race), they do not even consider color as a difference.
It is grown ups who TEACH racism to children.

YOU and IM2 were TAUGHT to be racists either explicitly or through example.

Don't get me wrong, I hate thugs and Nigs......but blacks as a whole are different.
Don't care for white trash either.

I come by my racism naturally by experience. If you ever get stranded in a bad part of town and see a group of black teens walking your direction, don't cross the street. Plow headlong. Be that guy. I'm sure they'll appreciate you saving them the trouble of having to chase you down. "that guy might be stupid but at least he's not racist" they'll say as they make off with your wallet.

On the topic of "taught" racism; blacks are taught to hate whitey. It's way more common than the stereotypical abusive redneck teaching his kids to hate the coloreds.

I come by my racism naturally by experience. If you ever get stranded in a bad part of town and see a group of black teens walking your direction, don't cross the street. Plow headlong. Be that guy. I'm sure they'll appreciate you saving them the trouble of having to chase you down. "that guy might be stupid but at least he's not racist" they'll say as they make off with your wallet.
On the topic of "taught" racism; blacks are taught to hate whitey. It's way more common than the stereotypical abusive redneck teaching his kids to hate the coloreds.

I've had my share of fights with blacks and whites. 3 on one once. Not saying I'm a tough guy, but don't back me in a corner is all I'll say. I've lost a few too.
I've had known thugs (big guys) follow me on Chicago streets trying to get me under a dark underpass. I knew if I kept going I'd be at a disadvantage, so I did EXACTLY what you just suggested....stopped....did a 180 and walked RIGHT BETWEEN them....ready to go. I guess I took them off guard. They didn't know what to expect.
Situational awareness and decisive action can save your life.

So...been there....done that. "Usually" I don't get bothered because I'm told I look like someone you don't mess with. Maybe, maybe not. I have big arms. And I'm not "pretty".
But I've had more positive experiences than negative. Maybe you are putting yourself in places to have bad experiences.

Yes, blacks like IM2 are taught early on to hate whitey. Same as whites are taught to hate nigs.
But two wrongs don't make a right. But you have to have an open mind to begin with.

Bottom line.....your classification of "all" blacks as unworthy is to your detriment.
Same as IM2's to all whites is to his.

Last edited:
Police have murdered another unarmed black person. This time the cop shot into the persons house and killed a person living there.

'That's murder': Fort Worth police officer shoots woman inside her home

After a white police officer responding to a report of a house door standing open killed a black woman inside her own home on Saturday, an attorney for the woman’s family said the officer had not had time to perceive a threat before shooting.

“You didn’t hear the officer shout, ‘Gun, gun, gun,’” attorney Lee Merritt said after viewing video taken from a Fort Worth officer’s bodycam during the shooting death of Atatiana Jefferson, 28.

“He didn’t have time to perceive a threat. That’s murder.”

Jefferson’s family told KXAS TV she was watching her eight-year-old nephew when she was killed. A neighbor had called a non-emergency line to report that the front door to the house was open.

In a brief statement to media on Sunday, Lt Brandon O’Neil of Fort Worth police said the officer would be interviewed on Monday by the department’s major case unit.

“The officer observed a person through a rear window in the residence and fired a shot at that person,” O’Neil said. “The officer did not announce that he was a police officer prior to shooting. What the officer observed and why he did not announce ‘police’ will be addressed as the investigation continues.

'That's murder': Fort Worth police officer shoots woman inside her home

So what's the excuse going to be this time?
There is no excuse. This is murder. Some people are just not cut out to be a cop.

The guy begging for his life is white.

Like I say, the power structure always pulls this stuff out on marginalized communities first until it is tacitly accepted by the larger population, from whence it can be ramped up later on. Think about the society you/we live in. The empire wages economically cannibalizing endless illegal bogus wars of aggression and economic colonization carrying out global occupations of others. More and more societal wealth is being extracted, concentrated and redistributed to our ruling aristocracy evermore putting economic pressure on working families. We have built THE most expansive incarceration/detainment/concentration camp apparatus ever known to humankind and we've abandoned our aversion to torture. The entire population is under constant corporate state surveillance as the power structure now turns to the Israelis for guidance as to how to successfully Palestinianize the american public. Our police have been militarized.

The power structure knows full well that a perturbation is on the horizon and they are preparing. Authority by definition is always on shaky ground, all they have is intimidation, violence and force and empires in decline, in the final phase, historically always bring the violence abroad to bear at home when it all contracts.

Nothing you said has anything to do with the topic at hand. The bodycam video speaks for itself. The cop was sneaking around as if he was in a slasher movie. He should have said something, announced his presence, asked if everyone was ok. Maybe try knocking on the friggin door. If the lady inside was armed I definitely cant blame her considering theres some man snooping around outside.

But yeah, I think it's pretty silly to make it out as if his behavior was part of some vast right wing conspiracy.

Never said that, did I. This is not a conspiracy, it is incrementalism. Nevermind then, just go on with your freedom, I can wait and watch.

I'm just a spectator in disintegration of this country too you know. My diagnosis for the cause of all this dysfunction is different from yours. Paranoid, trigger happy police is a symptom of violent urban culture not the other way around.

No, it's not a symptom. Police have been doing this to blacks for over 150 years. Your racism ignores the greater violence outside of so called "urban" culture.

The guy begging for his life is white.

Like I say, the power structure always pulls this stuff out on marginalized communities first until it is tacitly accepted by the larger population, from whence it can be ramped up later on. Think about the society you/we live in. The empire wages economically cannibalizing endless illegal bogus wars of aggression and economic colonization carrying out global occupations of others. More and more societal wealth is being extracted, concentrated and redistributed to our ruling aristocracy evermore putting economic pressure on working families. We have built THE most expansive incarceration/detainment/concentration camp apparatus ever known to humankind and we've abandoned our aversion to torture. The entire population is under constant corporate state surveillance as the power structure now turns to the Israelis for guidance as to how to successfully Palestinianize the american public. Our police have been militarized.

The power structure knows full well that a perturbation is on the horizon and they are preparing. Authority by definition is always on shaky ground, all they have is intimidation, violence and force and empires in decline, in the final phase, historically always bring the violence abroad to bear at home when it all contracts.

Nothing you said has anything to do with the topic at hand. The bodycam video speaks for itself. The cop was sneaking around as if he was in a slasher movie. He should have said something, announced his presence, asked if everyone was ok. Maybe try knocking on the friggin door. If the lady inside was armed I definitely cant blame her considering theres some man snooping around outside.

But yeah, I think it's pretty silly to make it out as if his behavior was part of some vast right wing conspiracy.

Never said that, did I. This is not a conspiracy, it is incrementalism. Nevermind then, just go on with your freedom, I can wait and watch.

I'm just a spectator in disintegration of this country too you know. My diagnosis for the cause of all this dysfunction is different from yours. Paranoid, trigger happy police is a symptom of violent urban culture not the other way around.

No, it's not a symptom. Police have been doing this to blacks for over 150 years. Your racism ignores the greater violence outside of so called "urban" culture.

"You're wrong, muh slavery."

Forum List

Back