What's the Excuse for this one?

Like I say, the power structure always pulls this stuff out on marginalized communities first until it is tacitly accepted by the larger population, from whence it can be ramped up later on. Think about the society you/we live in. The empire wages economically cannibalizing endless illegal bogus wars of aggression and economic colonization carrying out global occupations of others. More and more societal wealth is being extracted, concentrated and redistributed to our ruling aristocracy evermore putting economic pressure on working families. We have built THE most expansive incarceration/detainment/concentration camp apparatus ever known to humankind and we've abandoned our aversion to torture. The entire population is under constant corporate state surveillance as the power structure now turns to the Israelis for guidance as to how to successfully Palestinianize the american public. Our police have been militarized.

The power structure knows full well that a perturbation is on the horizon and they are preparing. Authority by definition is always on shaky ground, all they have is intimidation, violence and force and empires in decline, in the final phase, historically always bring the violence abroad to bear at home when it all contracts.

Nothing you said has anything to do with the topic at hand. The bodycam video speaks for itself. The cop was sneaking around as if he was in a slasher movie. He should have said something, announced his presence, asked if everyone was ok. Maybe try knocking on the friggin door. If the lady inside was armed I definitely cant blame her considering theres some man snooping around outside.

But yeah, I think it's pretty silly to make it out as if his behavior was part of some vast right wing conspiracy.

Never said that, did I. This is not a conspiracy, it is incrementalism. Nevermind then, just go on with your freedom, I can wait and watch.

I'm just a spectator in disintegration of this country too you know. My diagnosis for the cause of all this dysfunction is different from yours. Paranoid, trigger happy police is a symptom of violent urban culture not the other way around.

Sure, our law enforcement in this society is determined by that "violent urban black culture". The white perspective, thanks. So basically the police in america cannot be expected to be professionals. I sadly concur. When the police demonstrate that they can police themselves, then they can perhaps police the rest of us. Whatever the issue may be in america, we can always find solace and uplift in blaming those in our internal economic colonies.

What's wrong with the murderous police in america?

Darkies made 'em do it.

I didn't say "black" urban culture. But yeah, it's just a fact that most inner city violence is committed by blacks. It is understandable that police working in that environment might become paranoid and sometimes make mistakes. I wouldnt want to be a cop...no amount of money is worth having to deal with the dregs of humanity day in day out.

We all deal with society. We live here. The numbers show thar far more violence happens outside of these communities. But these communities get labeled by whites because whites see themselves as better or superior to everyone else. So their "culture" or communities just can't be as bad as "those people". Except the numbers show that whites commit more than 60 percent of violent crimes and are arrested at about 3 times the number of blacks. Fuck per capita, that is used only by whites that want to promote white supremacy no matter what the actual totals reflect.

Like I say, the power structure always pulls this stuff out on marginalized communities first until it is tacitly accepted by the larger population, from whence it can be ramped up later on. Think about the society you/we live in. The empire wages economically cannibalizing endless illegal bogus wars of aggression and economic colonization carrying out global occupations of others. More and more societal wealth is being extracted, concentrated and redistributed to our ruling aristocracy evermore putting economic pressure on working families. We have built THE most expansive incarceration/detainment/concentration camp apparatus ever known to humankind and we've abandoned our aversion to torture. The entire population is under constant corporate state surveillance as the power structure now turns to the Israelis for guidance as to how to successfully Palestinianize the american public. Our police have been militarized.

The power structure knows full well that a perturbation is on the horizon and they are preparing. Authority by definition is always on shaky ground, all they have is intimidation, violence and force and empires in decline, in the final phase, historically always bring the violence abroad to bear at home when it all contracts.

Nothing you said has anything to do with the topic at hand. The bodycam video speaks for itself. The cop was sneaking around as if he was in a slasher movie. He should have said something, announced his presence, asked if everyone was ok. Maybe try knocking on the friggin door. If the lady inside was armed I definitely cant blame her considering theres some man snooping around outside.

But yeah, I think it's pretty silly to make it out as if his behavior was part of some vast right wing conspiracy.

Never said that, did I. This is not a conspiracy, it is incrementalism. Nevermind then, just go on with your freedom, I can wait and watch.

I'm just a spectator in disintegration of this country too you know. My diagnosis for the cause of all this dysfunction is different from yours. Paranoid, trigger happy police is a symptom of violent urban culture not the other way around.

No, it's not a symptom. Police have been doing this to blacks for over 150 years. Your racism ignores the greater violence outside of so called "urban" culture.

"You're wrong, muh slavery."

No white boy, I am 100 percent correct. The UCR validates my conclusion every year.

Police have murdered another unarmed black person. This time the cop shot into the persons house and killed a person living there.

'That's murder': Fort Worth police officer shoots woman inside her home

After a white police officer responding to a report of a house door standing open killed a black woman inside her own home on Saturday, an attorney for the woman’s family said the officer had not had time to perceive a threat before shooting.

“You didn’t hear the officer shout, ‘Gun, gun, gun,’” attorney Lee Merritt said after viewing video taken from a Fort Worth officer’s bodycam during the shooting death of Atatiana Jefferson, 28.

“He didn’t have time to perceive a threat. That’s murder.”

Jefferson’s family told KXAS TV she was watching her eight-year-old nephew when she was killed. A neighbor had called a non-emergency line to report that the front door to the house was open.

In a brief statement to media on Sunday, Lt Brandon O’Neil of Fort Worth police said the officer would be interviewed on Monday by the department’s major case unit.

“The officer observed a person through a rear window in the residence and fired a shot at that person,” O’Neil said. “The officer did not announce that he was a police officer prior to shooting. What the officer observed and why he did not announce ‘police’ will be addressed as the investigation continues.

So what's the excuse going to be this time?
Absolutely no excuse. He should be in prison. Someone like him does not deserve to be in law enforcement.

Police have murdered another unarmed black person. This time the cop shot into the persons house and killed a person living there.

After a white police officer responding to a report of a house door standing open killed a black woman inside her own home on Saturday, an attorney for the woman’s family said the officer had not had time to perceive a threat before shooting.

“You didn’t hear the officer shout, ‘Gun, gun, gun,’” attorney Lee Merritt said after viewing video taken from a Fort Worth officer’s bodycam during the shooting death of Atatiana Jefferson, 28.

Jefferson’s family told KXAS TV she was watching her eight-year-old nephew when she was killed. A neighbor had called a non-emergency line to report that the front door to the house was open.

In a brief statement to media on Sunday, Lt Brandon O’Neil of Fort Worth police said the officer would be interviewed on Monday by the department’s major case unit.

“The officer observed a person through a rear window in the residence and fired a shot at that person,” O’Neil said. “The officer did not announce that he was a police officer prior to shooting. What the officer observed and why he did not announce ‘police’ will be addressed as the investigation continues.

Same drill', different day. Administrative leave, no charges, reassigned or hired at a different department.

Same drill', different day. Administrative leave, no charges, reassigned or hired at a different department.

He was charged with murder. Hopefully he gets convicted and given life with no parole. This will set an example, but he'll probably get mercy because he was a cop.

He was charged with murder. Hopefully he gets convicted and given life with no parole. This will set an example, but he'll probably get mercy because he was a cop.

I didn't know he was charged....my guess is that he will not be convicted.

No. A stupid cop shot a woman. He should never have done anything more than knock on the door. Nice that you cherry pick stories like these, but never comment on say a black man robbing a dollar store, and being killed by a black store clerk. I know, you can comment on whatever you want, blah, blah. You are a shit stirrer, and a stereotypical opportunist. Tell us more about this story, that we didn’t hear in the first three seconds of it’s broadcast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You guys cherry pick black crimes and never mention crimes by whites. So deal with it.

So their "culture" or communities just can't be as bad as "those people". Except the numbers show that whites commit more than 60 percent of violent crimes and are arrested at about 3 times the number of blacks. Fuck per capita, that is used only by whites that want to promote white supremacy no matter what the actual totals reflect.

You cannot ignore "per capita". Ignoring it is used by racist blacks who are just as bad as the whites they point at to promote black supremacy and avoid facts. If you weren't a hard core black supremacist you'd easily see it.

If blacks represent 20% of the population, but commit 80% of the murders in that population, THAT IS SIGNIFICANT whether you like it or agree or not.

You should calm down. The white population in America is in rapid decline. Mixed race is taking over and you'll have to shift your hatred to bi-racial people or Hispanics since they will outnumber blacks in America soon. In your lifetime, whites will be a minority. Of course, even then you can still label anyone who isn't dark black as a "white racist" can't you?

Which makes me wonder....how black would someone have to be for YOU to consider them black? Would you consider someone 1/4 black who looks white as "black"? You won't have birth certificates so how do you choose who to be racist against? I suspect it's anyone who is not "dark enough". Same with white racists. How many in the Ku Klux Clan have at least some black genes in their past? Many I would suspect.

Last edited:
Oops!

source.gif

So their "culture" or communities just can't be as bad as "those people". Except the numbers show that whites commit more than 60 percent of violent crimes and are arrested at about 3 times the number of blacks. Fuck per capita, that is used only by whites that want to promote white supremacy no matter what the actual totals reflect.

You cannot ignore "per capita". Ignoring it is used by racist blacks who are just as bad as the whites they point at to promote black supremacy and avoid facts. If you weren't a hard core black supremacist you'd easily see it.

If blacks represent 20% of the population, but commit 80% of the murders in that population, THAT IS SIGNIFICANT whether you like it or agree or not.

You should calm down. The white population in America is in rapid decline. Mixed race is taking over and you'll have to shift your hatred to bi-racial people or Hispanics since they will outnumber blacks in America soon. In your lifetime, whites will be a minority. Of course, even then you can still label anyone who isn't black as a "white racist" can't you?

I can ignore per capita because if you commit 1 crime it's one crime and if 1 person is arrested it does not equal five people. The most accurate way to measure crime is by the number of people committing crimes. You don't want to face the truth about the high amount of white criminality and violence.

I can ignore per capita because if you commit 1 crime it's one crime and if 1 person is arrested it does not equal five people. The most accurate way to measure crime is by the number of people committing crimes. You don't want to face the truth about the high amount of white criminality and violence.

And you would be wrong. You are avoiding facts and bending reality to suit your needs.
If 1 person commits FIVE crimes and 1 person is arrested it does not equal 1 crime.

Nearly EVERY metric that is used to measure not only societal issues, but also national issues uses PER CAPITA foundations because scientifically they are the only way to accurately present FACTS.

YOU don't want to face the truth. Crimes are committed by BOTH sides, but at a HIGHER RATE by blacks. FACT. Unfortunate but fact none the less.

Ask Chris Rock. When he goes to an ATM he's not worried about getting mugged by a white guy. Look at the daily video court feed in ANY major metropolitan area and see how many blacks are in the orange jump suits vs all others.

You don't have to be smart to figure this out......just honest.

I didn't know he was charged....my guess is that he will not be convicted.

Why wouldn't he? Do you think white cops have a license to kill innocent people?

Depends on the prosecuting team and the jury.
In Houston Texas, I suspect he will be found guilty. My prediction.

Why wouldn't he?

The police generally act with immunity and impunity. inspite of the fact that they have less lethal ways of dealing with suspects, their choice is far too often deadly force. In this case there was no suspect, but an innocent person....of the "disposable variety".

There is an obvious trend of no conviction in cases like this, and when there is a conviction, it is frequently not the maximum punishment.

All that we can do is wait and see if your "prediction" comes to fruition. But I doubt that it will.

Police shootings: Trials and convictions are rare - CNN

Last edited:
No. A stupid cop shot a woman. He should never have done anything more than knock on the door. Nice that you cherry pick stories like these, but never comment on say a black man robbing a dollar store, and being killed by a black store clerk. I know, you can comment on whatever you want, blah, blah. You are a shit stirrer, and a stereotypical opportunist. Tell us more about this story, that we didn’t hear in the first three seconds of it’s broadcast.

You guys cherry pick black crimes and never mention crimes by whites. So deal with it.

Bullshit. You can’t put this on whitey, because a cop was stupid. But that’s what you do on a regular basis, as a hobby. Maybe spend more time at the senior center, and learn watercolors.

Why wouldn't he?
The police generally act with immunity and impunity. inspite of the fact that they have less lethal ways of dealing with suspects, their choice is far too often deadly force. In this case there was no suspect, but an innocent person....of the "disposable variety".
There is an obvious trend of no conviction in cases like this, and when there is a conviction, it is frequently not the maximum punishment.
All that we can do is wait and see if your "prediction" comes to fruition. But I doubt that it will.
Police shootings: Trials and convictions are rare - CNN

Can you please cite any legitimate sources?
Comedy News Network has been debunked or caught outright lying more times than Mike Tyson has landed knock out punches.

CNN has an agenda to demonize American Police departments. Sad you don't know that.

Yes...there are bad cops and it is a problem.....but CNN? Please.

If anything it is becoming rare that a cop doesn't get convicted. Some don't. All shouldn't.
The white girl who shot a black man in his home, Amber Guyer. last week....convicted.
The black cop who shot the white Australian woman.....convicted

CNN is the most Bullshit, potical agenda oriented network on Earth.

Last edited:
Cops like the one in this incident should not be brought to trial. Just hang them and be done with it. Perhaps some tar and feathers first.

Cops like the one in this incident should not be brought to trial. Just hang them and be done with it. Perhaps some tar and feathers first.

Oh...so you approve of mob justice, such as the lynchings of blacks in the 1800's and early 1900's ?

Interesting.

I suggest the trial and jury method we use today is better for all.

Oh...so you approve of mob justice, such as the lynchings of blacks in the 1800's and early 1900's ?

Interesting.

I suggest the trial and jury method we use today is better for all.
Sarcasm. Sorry, you didn't recognize it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back