What's the Excuse for this one?

Police have murdered another unarmed black person. This time the cop shot into the persons house and killed a person living there.

'That's murder': Fort Worth police officer shoots woman inside her home

After a white police officer responding to a report of a house door standing open killed a black woman inside her own home on Saturday, an attorney for the woman’s family said the officer had not had time to perceive a threat before shooting.

“You didn’t hear the officer shout, ‘Gun, gun, gun,’” attorney Lee Merritt said after viewing video taken from a Fort Worth officer’s bodycam during the shooting death of Atatiana Jefferson, 28.

“He didn’t have time to perceive a threat. That’s murder.”

Jefferson’s family told KXAS TV she was watching her eight-year-old nephew when she was killed. A neighbor had called a non-emergency line to report that the front door to the house was open.

In a brief statement to media on Sunday, Lt Brandon O’Neil of Fort Worth police said the officer would be interviewed on Monday by the department’s major case unit.

“The officer observed a person through a rear window in the residence and fired a shot at that person,” O’Neil said. “The officer did not announce that he was a police officer prior to shooting. What the officer observed and why he did not announce ‘police’ will be addressed as the investigation continues.

So what's the excuse going to be this time?

I love being clean cut white and wealthy
Cops can't shoot me for no good reason

View attachment 284416

'If I had never dialed the police, she'd still be alive': Neighbor who called a non-emergency number to ask for a 2am welfare check on a woman, 28, because her front door was open says he is horrified she was killed in her own home by a cop

The neighbor who called to request a welfare check on Atatiana Jefferson before she was shot by a cop in her own home says he feels 'partly responsible' for her death.

'If I had never dialed the police department, she'd still be alive,' James Smith, 62, told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. 'I'm shaken. I'm mad. I'm upset. And I feel it's partly my fault.'

Atatiana Koquice Jefferson, 28, of Fort Worth, Texas, was killed by an unidentified white police officer who failed to identify himself as a cop when he entered her home Saturday morning after Smith called the local non-emergency number when he noticed her front door was open and lights were on around 2.25am.

Fifteen minutes after authorities arrived to the scene, Smith heard a gunshot and watched several officers rush Jefferson's home.

'If I had never dialed the police, she'd still be alive': Neighbor who called a non-emergency number to ask for a 2am welfare check on a woman, 28, because her front door was open says he is horrified she was killed in her own home by a cop

The man called a non emergency number. This fact tells you all you need to know.

Police have murdered another unarmed black person. This time the cop shot into the persons house and killed a person living there.

After a white police officer responding to a report of a house door standing open killed a black woman inside her own home on Saturday, an attorney for the woman’s family said the officer had not had time to perceive a threat before shooting.

“You didn’t hear the officer shout, ‘Gun, gun, gun,’” attorney Lee Merritt said after viewing video taken from a Fort Worth officer’s bodycam during the shooting death of Atatiana Jefferson, 28.

Jefferson’s family told KXAS TV she was watching her eight-year-old nephew when she was killed. A neighbor had called a non-emergency line to report that the front door to the house was open.

In a brief statement to media on Sunday, Lt Brandon O’Neil of Fort Worth police said the officer would be interviewed on Monday by the department’s major case unit.

“The officer observed a person through a rear window in the residence and fired a shot at that person,” O’Neil said. “The officer did not announce that he was a police officer prior to shooting. What the officer observed and why he did not announce ‘police’ will be addressed as the investigation continues.

White people get ph uked with also. White people get profiled. Not all white people are blond hair and blue eyed swedes. I will say in this day and age if in your home tidy it up a bit and close the doors if something happened to have a cop respond.
Oh you poor oppressed, Jim Crow child.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 284416

I'm not exactly 100 % behind the militarization of the police which that dumb jugged eared ****** you loved backed while his administration pushEd it in a big way....
Sorta kinda
Ohlordie Wezzzz allzs beez in da same boat miss becky

No knocks and killing little 7 year old black girls in Detroit sleeping on the couch ...flash bangs caving in a lil white boys face ...or shooting dogs for no reason ...

I dont blindly salute the police
I salute all the good ones out there but law enforcement could use some serious reform

View attachment 284416

I'm not exactly 100 % behind the militarization of the police which that dumb jugged eared ****** you loved backed while his administration pushEd it in a big way....
Sorta kinda
Ohlordie Wezzzz allzs beez in da same boat miss becky

No knocks and killing little 7 year old black girls in Detroit sleeping on the couch ...flash bangs caving in a lil white boys face ...or shooting dogs for no reason ...

I dont blindly salute the police
I salute all the good ones out there but law enforcement could use some serious reform

The militarization of police started with Reagan.

No. A stupid cop shot a woman. He should never have done anything more than knock on the door. Nice that you cherry pick stories like these, but never comment on say a black man robbing a dollar store, and being killed by a black store clerk. I know, you can comment on whatever you want, blah, blah. You are a shit stirrer, and a stereotypical opportunist. Tell us more about this story, that we didn’t hear in the first three seconds of it’s broadcast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White people get ph uked with also. White people get profiled. Not all white people are blond hair and blue eyed swedes. I will say in this day and age if in your home tidy it up a bit and close the doors if something happened to have a cop respond.
White people have a 243 year track record of racism. This is a murder by a cop of an unarmed black person. No excuse for it and it's not a crime for your door to be open.

The lazy gutless neighbor that called police, should have walked out of his house, and knocked on her door if he was so concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White people have a 243 year track record of racism. This is a murder by a cop of an unarmed black person. No excuse for it and it's not a crime for your door to be open.
There's no more RACIST race on earth than BLACKS.

Give your HATE for white people a rest. You sound like a moron.

I don't hate whites and I won't be shutting up about white racism. What you call racism from blacks isn't even racism. You are a moron.

Why is this in the race se section?
Oh yea, OP is a racist.
Lol! The posting a story about another white cop killing a black person is not racist. Nor is talking about or pointing out examples of racism by whites.

Whatever it was, she deserved it. Still, although perhaps not involved in this particular case, we know the following:

WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND other domestic extremists maintain an active presence in U.S. police departments and other law enforcement agencies. A striking reference to that conclusion, notable for its confidence and the policy prescriptions that accompany it, appears in a classified FBI Counterterrorism Policy Guide from April 2015, obtained by The Intercept. The guide, which details the process by which the FBI enters individuals on a terrorism watchlist, the Known or Suspected Terrorist File, notes that “domestic terrorism investigations focused on militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists often have identified active links to law enforcement officers,” and explains in some detail how bureau policies have been crafted to take this infiltration into account.

Although these right-wing extremists have posed a growing threat for years, federal investigators have been reluctant to publicly address that threat or to point out the movement’s longstanding strategy of infiltrating the law enforcement community.

The FBI Has Quietly Investigated White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement
Wheres your proof that this cop was a white supremacist? :cuckoo:

for people like him just being white means your a white supremacist,,,
Can you people read?

Still, although perhaps not involved in this particular case, ...

• Thanks
Why is this in the race se section?
Oh yea, OP is a racist.
Lol! The posting a story about another white cop killing a black person is not racist. Nor is talking about or pointing out examples of racism by whites.
Perhaps, but it is intuitively obvious to even even the most casual of observers that some folks, for some odd reason they prefer we not put a finger on, get triggered when anything related to the inherent, foundational and institutionalized racism of this society comes up.

So it's ok if ya and your "law" murder them apparently.

• Thanks

thats not what he said,,,

There were no bogus details in those cases. Unless you're a white racist.

So I MUST pick a side before having all the facts or I'm a racist?

I am sure that you took sides in the Brown and Martin situations.
There is a trend you admit apparently. The FBI has noted this as well.

WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND other domestic extremists maintain an active presence in U.S. police departments and other law enforcement agencies. A striking reference to that conclusion, notable for its confidence and the policy prescriptions that accompany it, appears in a classified FBI Counterterrorism Policy Guide from April 2015, obtained by The Intercept. The guide, which details the process by which the FBI enters individuals on a terrorism watchlist, the Known or Suspected Terrorist File, notes that “domestic terrorism investigations focused on militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists often have identified active links to law enforcement officers,” and explains in some detail how bureau policies have been crafted to take this infiltration into account.

Although these right-wing extremists have posed a growing threat for years, federal investigators have been reluctant to publicly address that threat or to point out the movement’s longstanding strategy of infiltrating the law enforcement community.

No centralized recruitment process or set of national standards exists for the 18,000 law enforcement agencies in the United States, many of which have deep historical connections to racist ideologies. As a result, state and local police as well as sheriff’s departments present ample opportunities for white supremacists and other right-wing extremists looking to expand their power base.

In a heavily redacted version of an October 2006 FBI internal intelligence assessment, the agency raised the alarm over white supremacist groups’ “historical” interest in “infiltrating law enforcement communities or recruiting law enforcement personnel.” The effort, the memo noted, “can lead to investigative breaches and can jeopardize the safety of law enforcement sources or personnel.” The memo also states that law enforcement had recently become aware of the term “ghost skins,” used among white supremacists to describe “those who avoid overt displays of their beliefs to blend into society and covertly advance white supremacist causes.” In at least one case, the FBI learned of a skinhead group encouraging ghost skins to seek employment with law enforcement agencies in order to warn crews of any investigations.

That report appeared after a series of scandals involving local police and sheriff’s departments. In Los Angeles, for example, a U.S. District Court judge found in 1991 that members of a local sheriff’s department had formed a neo-Nazi gang and habitually terrorized black and Latino residents. In Chicago, Jon Burge, a police detective and rumored KKK member, was fired, and eventually prosecuted in 2008, over charges relating to the torture of at least 120 black men during his decadeslong career. Burge notoriously referred to an electric shock device he used during interrogations as the “****** box.” In Cleveland, officials found that a number of police officers had scrawled “racist or Nazi graffiti” throughout their department’s locker rooms. In Texas, two police officers were fired when it was discovered they were Klansmen. One of them said he had tried to boost the organization’s membership by giving an application to a fellow officer he thought shared his “white, Christian, heterosexual values.

Although the FBI has not publicly addressed the issue of white supremacist infiltration of law enforcement since that 2006 report, in a 2015 speech, FBI Director James Comey made an unprecedented acknowledgment of the role historically played by law enforcement in communities of color: “All of us in law enforcement must be honest enough to acknowledge that much of our history is not pretty.” Comey and the agency have been less forthcoming about that history’s continuation into the present.

The FBI Has Quietly Investigated White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement

thats not what he said,,,
Whatabout whatabaoutism, I know, Lee Atwater told you people how you had to talk nowadays about going after a race of people.

Forum List

Back