What's the Excuse for this one?

I'm just a spectator in disintegration of this country too you know. My diagnosis for the cause of all this dysfunction is different from yours. Paranoid, trigger happy police is a symptom of violent urban culture not the other way around.

Sure, our law enforcement in this society is determined by that "violent urban black culture". The white perspective, thanks. So basically the police in america cannot be expected to be professionals. I sadly concur. When the police demonstrate that they can police themselves, then they can perhaps police the rest of us. Whatever the issue may be in america, we can always find solace and uplift in blaming those in our internal economic colonies.

What's wrong with the murderous police in america?

Darkies made 'em do it.

I didn't say "black" urban culture. But yeah, it's just a fact that most inner city violence is committed by blacks. It is understandable that police working in that environment might become paranoid and sometimes make mistakes. I wouldnt want to be a cop...no amount of money is worth having to deal with the dregs of humanity day in day out.

That has fuck all nothing to do with the citizenry demanding professional law enforcement. But for some unknown reason you and others need to defend the far too "normalized" continual slaughter by law enforcement of citizens in the street, and now in their own homes. If you're comfortable participating in the normalization of such behavior by law enforcement, you would appear to be the average white american quite comfortable in looking the other way. Expect it to spread, why would it not? It already has.

Nope, pretty sure I'm neither defending nor normalizing. The cop did wrong, she would have been 100% justified in shooting him, but not the other way around. It seems to me it's you social justice types who want to look the other way when it comes to black violence.
Social justice is such a foul concept and goal isn't it, utterly unamerican. Funny how we so easily slip into catch and trigger phrases that reveal our tribal affiliations.

Hey, a white cop gunned down another black person in their own home.

Well what about black crime and violence? What about "urban culture"?

I don't try to hide my tribal affiliations. I'm a slightly fashy white boy who's sick of having his people, his culture and his society dragged into the mud by resentful "minorities" who refuse to get their act together. I'm not going to align myself with the people who prefer to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that black men, a tiny fraction of the population don't commit a vastly disproportionate amount of violent crime.

Police have murdered another unarmed black person. This time the cop shot into the persons house and killed a person living there.

'That's murder': Fort Worth police officer shoots woman inside her home

After a white police officer responding to a report of a house door standing open killed a black woman inside her own home on Saturday, an attorney for the woman’s family said the officer had not had time to perceive a threat before shooting.

“You didn’t hear the officer shout, ‘Gun, gun, gun,’” attorney Lee Merritt said after viewing video taken from a Fort Worth officer’s bodycam during the shooting death of Atatiana Jefferson, 28.

“He didn’t have time to perceive a threat. That’s murder.”

Jefferson’s family told KXAS TV she was watching her eight-year-old nephew when she was killed. A neighbor had called a non-emergency line to report that the front door to the house was open.

In a brief statement to media on Sunday, Lt Brandon O’Neil of Fort Worth police said the officer would be interviewed on Monday by the department’s major case unit.

“The officer observed a person through a rear window in the residence and fired a shot at that person,” O’Neil said. “The officer did not announce that he was a police officer prior to shooting. What the officer observed and why he did not announce ‘police’ will be addressed as the investigation continues.

'That's murder': Fort Worth police officer shoots woman inside her home

So what's the excuse going to be this time?

There are racist white cops. That is true.
It is also true that the media will probably bury similar incidences where a black cop kills an innocent white person. Where's the interest in that?

It didn't help that Mr. Obama stirred up racial animosity so much in his 8 years. That has put gasoline on an already flammable situation.

White males had been denying everybody else jobs for over 200 years at that point. Quotas were 100 percent white male. PC was not hiring women or people of color. You want everybody to pretend that didn't happen, but it did. I've been denied jobs and promotions to watch dumb whites get them until I and a friend started a business because we couldn't get the jobs we applied for. I've been followed and stopped by police way more than you could ever imagine. Your experinces don't erase 243 years of constant white racism against blacks and other people of color. I get sick and tired of white men crying about themselves like they aren't the ones controlling things. You have not been judged like me. We have been consistently judged by whites based on fiction whites created about us. You have been due to a 400 year record of behavior that has created mistrust. Whites like you want to force everybody to have amnesia while whites continue practicing racism. The robber's family doesn't get to cry about the fact that the neighbors don't trust them. But whites like you want us to assume that you are not a racist even after 4 centuries of whites being racist. Then you want to cry about how your ass is judged like we are and blacks do some of the judging like it's the same thing.

It's not and it's not done for the same reason or caused by the same belief.

If a white person were to go to certain South African countries today and applied for a job there, they probably would not get the job because they are white.
Worse yet, they probably would never even make it to the interview.

Are you ok with that in South Africa? Is it equally as wrong as what happened in America or do you feel whites deserve it no matter what the circumstances?

I don't try to hide my tribal affiliations. I'm a slightly fashy white boy who's sick of having his people, his culture and his society dragged into the mud by resentful "minorities" who refuse to get their act together. I'm not going to align myself with the people who prefer to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that black men, a tiny fraction of the population don't commit a vastly disproportionate amount of violent crime.

Do you have any real black friends?

Do you have any real black friends?

No.

Then you and IM2 are one and the same. They only difference is the hue of your skin.
(you might be slightly more honest than IM2 also)

I could see someone not having friends who are "*******" (the N word) like Chris Rock's video points out.
But there are PLENTY of very nice, very intelligent black people.

It's gonna be extremely difficult to get that "Aryan" race only thing going in modern times.

Last edited:

Then you and IM2 are one and the same. They only difference is the hue of your skin.

I could see someone not having friends who are "*******" like Chris Rock's video points out.

You asked me if I had any black friends, I said no.

Then you put words in my mouth as if I said theres no nice or intelligent black people. Ok...?

Whatever it was, she deserved it. Still, although perhaps not involved in this particular case, we know the following:

WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND other domestic extremists maintain an active presence in U.S. police departments and other law enforcement agencies. A striking reference to that conclusion, notable for its confidence and the policy prescriptions that accompany it, appears in a classified FBI Counterterrorism Policy Guide from April 2015, obtained by The Intercept. The guide, which details the process by which the FBI enters individuals on a terrorism watchlist, the Known or Suspected Terrorist File, notes that “domestic terrorism investigations focused on militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists often have identified active links to law enforcement officers,” and explains in some detail how bureau policies have been crafted to take this infiltration into account.

Although these right-wing extremists have posed a growing threat for years, federal investigators have been reluctant to publicly address that threat or to point out the movement’s longstanding strategy of infiltrating the law enforcement community.

The FBI Has Quietly Investigated White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement
Wheres your proof that this cop was a white supremacist? :cuckoo:

Where is your proof this cop wasn't a white supremacist? :cuckoo:
His shadow is black.

Then you put words in my mouth as if I said theres no nice or intelligent black people. Ok...?

If you believe that, how can you possible not have at least some black friends?
Perhaps it was a bit presumptuous on my part. My apologies for that.

I dont try to make friends with black people. I don't have anything in common with them. I know a black guy online who likes heavy metal and doesn't act like a thug and doesn't blame white people for all his problems. He seems alright.

Whatever it was, she deserved it. Still, although perhaps not involved in this particular case, we know the following:

WHITE SUPREMACISTS AND other domestic extremists maintain an active presence in U.S. police departments and other law enforcement agencies. A striking reference to that conclusion, notable for its confidence and the policy prescriptions that accompany it, appears in a classified FBI Counterterrorism Policy Guide from April 2015, obtained by The Intercept. The guide, which details the process by which the FBI enters individuals on a terrorism watchlist, the Known or Suspected Terrorist File, notes that “domestic terrorism investigations focused on militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists often have identified active links to law enforcement officers,” and explains in some detail how bureau policies have been crafted to take this infiltration into account.

Although these right-wing extremists have posed a growing threat for years, federal investigators have been reluctant to publicly address that threat or to point out the movement’s longstanding strategy of infiltrating the law enforcement community.

The FBI Has Quietly Investigated White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement
Wheres your proof that this cop was a white supremacist? :cuckoo:

Where is your proof this cop wasn't a white supremacist? :cuckoo:
His shadow is black.
He'll likely wind up shooting it too.

I dont try to make friends with black people. I don't have anything in common with them. I know a black guy online who likes heavy metal and doesn't act like a thug and doesn't blame white people for all his problems. He seems alright.
Well that was revealing, thanks.

Seig He...er, I mean...you're welcome.

I could see someone not having friends who are "*******" like Chris Rock's video points out.

I just don't think of you as much of a resource when it comes to black folk or "urban culture".

Indeed it was. Says he's not stupid.

Oh wow, yew really stuck it with the nazi reference, even more revealing, thanks.

Indeed it was. Says he's not stupid.
Only whites who hang with black folk are.

Oh wow, yew really stuck it with the nazi reference, even more revealing, thanks.

All white people are Nazis. Duh. Did you not go to college?

All white people are Nazis. Duh. Did you not go to college?
Apparently not yours.

Forum List

Back