What's the difference?

Well, with the election of Donald Trump, I would recommend that Christians ought to pray like they never have before.
God help us!

Our nation is clearly a Christian majority nation.

So, it is worthwhile to look at how our religion affects the way we think about our various policies - our policy on issues such as trade, health care, defense, social problems, democracy, etc.

In fact we should be able to look at what we DO and see that we are Christian.

Of course, that's a high bar and we are humans, so we're certainly not going to be perfect. But, at the least we should think about what our religion demands of us regarding these national issues. And, today it seems that "make America great again" is being thought of as somewhat limited to financial gain.

So, what must our Christian position be regarding today's issues?

What should our Christian objectives be regarding the top issues of today - health care, racial equality, equality in democracy (vs., say, gerrymandering), etc.???
The US is a Christian nation that has been at war for nearly its whole existence. Jesus would be so proud.

If it were a 'Christian' nation, the U.S. would have no need for government organized human services.

So, it is worthwhile to look at how our religion affects the way we think about our various policies - our policy on issues such as trade, health care, defense, social problems, democracy, etc.

Of course, that's a high bar and we are humans, so we're certainly not going to be perfect. But, at the least we should think about what our religion demands of us regarding these national issues. And, today it seems that "make America great again" is being thought of as somewhat limited to financial gain.

What should our Christian objectives be regarding the top issues of today - health care, racial equality, equality in democracy (vs., say, gerrymandering), etc.???
The US is a Christian nation that has been at war for nearly its whole existence. Jesus would be so proud.
That is exactly what I expected you to believe.

Well, with the election of Donald Trump, I would recommend that Christians ought to pray like they never have before.
God help us!
This too shall pass. Just keep your hands covering your crotch at all times and you will be ok.

It's the truth, no beliefs necessary.

I predicted that you would say that too. You are getting low on milk.

The US has been at war for nearly its whole existence. Look it up.

I couldn't be happier for you to believe that.

Because it's true.

Because it's true.
Because you are not objective.

Because it's true.
Because you are not objective.
What's not true about the US being at war for nearly its whole existence? (look it up)

Who has China been at war with? Well, besides themselves. :D
The rest, not so much, the US way more.
Their neighbors, Japan, Britain and several other nations. You should try to read some actual history before posting such blather like "The US has been at war for nearly its whole existence" as if the US is the only nation which has been to war for any length of time.

LOL. Nice stretch of the truth from WND. So the Sabine Expedition was a major war? The Yellowstone Expedition? I'm surprised it didn't list LBJ's War on Poverty and Nixon's War on Drugs.

Forum List

Back