What's the Difference between Right wing protests and Leftwing Protests?

Aug 18, 2008
539w.jpg

r143743_499773.jpg

The main difference is........
nothing except for the appearance that the LW is worried that the silent majority is no longer willing to remain silent.(which is not necessarily just the RW)
People have seen what can be accomlished through protesting and activism. (which happened after working hours.....) The crazy LWers loose their minds and all they can do is attack. Attack and attempt to discredit the actions of average americans who are tired of being told that government is the answer to ALL of our problems.

539w.jpg

Please don't lower OUR taxes President Obama... give it to the elite and the corporations that sponsored this... so they can invest it in jobs for workers overseas...

WE ARE NOT WORTHY!!!

The difference is too complex and too layered for two pictures. Your right wing example are people who watch Fox and listen to Rush and can't accept the democratic outcome of the last election. Your left example are young people who see the destruction caused by global corporate rape and pollution. But the reality that one is left and one is right is in your mind only. It helps you (and many others) categorize who is good and who is bad and prevents genuine thinking about the issues.

Where was the second picture taken?

The difference is too complex and too layered for two pictures. Your right wing example are people who see a government that is overreaching and needs to be reigned in.
Your left example are young people who have been indoctrinated by 12 years of public education and aren't willing to secure the freedoms this country gives them.
Fixed.

The difference is too complex and too layered for two pictures. Your right wing example are people who watch Fox and listen to Rush and can't accept the democratic outcome of the last election. Your left example are young people who see the destruction caused by global corporate rape and pollution. But the reality that one is left and one is right is in your mind only. It helps you (and many others) categorize who is good and who is bad and prevents genuine thinking about the issues.

Either one of the protesters is wearing a Victoria British Columbia Police uniform or the photo was taken there, and that is a genuine Canadian Cop...

Eh?

-Joe

Last edited:
The difference is too complex and too layered for two pictures. Your right wing example are people who see a government that is overreaching and needs to be reigned in.
Your left example are young people who have been indoctrinated by 12 years of public education and aren't willing to secure the freedoms this country gives them.
Fixed.

Dude... "Fixing" other peoples posts outside of the Flame Zone is a sign of a weak point of perspective. I expect such childishness from some of my comrades on this board, but I've always had more respect for you than this allows.

-Joe

Left wingers get laid afterwards?

Right wingers go home and stroke their guns?

Just guessing, of course.

They may go home and beat their wives.

539w.jpg

Please don't lower OUR taxes President Obama... give it to the elite and the corporations that sponsored this... so they can invest it in jobs for workers overseas...

WE ARE NOT WORTHY!!!

How true. The demonstrators in that picture all look like CEOs, merchant bankers and trust fund babies. Don't let the fact that it's dress down Friday fool you.

Assuming the photographs are depicted as "Rightwingnuts" above and "Leftwingnuts" below, the difference appears to be the rightwingnuts are angry Americans and the Leftwingnuts are happy party-goers being beat up by Canadian Police.

-Joe

Tough to tell how happy they are with those masks on, but you may be right....

It's Victoria, Australia....

I stand corrected. I thought the Chicago style checkered hat brim was new for Victoria BC. It's amazing how much Australians look like Canadians. :eek:

Thanks Doc!

-Joe

It's an understandable mistake Joe... the first agents of government the people of New Orleans encountered after Hurricane Katrina were the RCMP from Vancouver, British Columbia...

Driving directions to New Orleans, LA
4,595 km – about 1 day 18 hours

Vancouver, BC
Canada
1. Head south on Granville St toward W 10th Ave
6.1 km
2. Turn left at W 70th Ave
0.7 km
3. Turn right at Oak St
0.6 km
4. Continue on Hwy 99 S
Entering United States (Washington)

40.4 km
5. Continue on I-5 S
150 km
6. Take exit 182 to merge onto I-405 S toward Renton/Bellevue
30.7 km
7. Take the exit onto I-90 E
163 km
8. Take exit 110 to merge onto I-82 E/US-97 S toward Yakima
Continue to follow I-82 E
Entering Oregon

232 km
9. Merge onto I-84 E
Entering Idaho

674 km
10. Take the exit onto I-84 E toward Ogden
Entering Utah

279 km
11. Take the exit onto I-80 E toward Cheyenne
Entering Wyoming

624 km
12. Take exit 359A to merge onto I-25 S/US-87 S toward Denver
Entering Colorado

146 km
13. Take exit 217B on the left to merge onto US-36 E toward I-270/Limon/Aurora
1.0 km
14. Continue on I-270 E
10.9 km
15. Merge onto I-70 E
Entering Kansas

675 km
16. Take exit 250A to merge onto I-135 S/US-81 S toward Wichita
Continue to follow I-135 S
Partial toll road

154 km
17. Take the exit onto I-35 S/Kansas Turnpike toward Oklahoma City
Continue to follow I-35 S
Partial toll road
Entering Oklahoma

244 km
18. Take the exit on the left onto I-35 S/US-62 W/US-77 S toward Dallas
Continue to follow I-35 S
Entering Texas

263 km
19. Slight left at I-35E S (signs for I-35E/Dallas)
43.2 km
20. Take exit 440B to merge onto I-635 E
34.7 km
21. Take exit 6B to merge onto US-80 E toward Terrell
25.9 km
22. Continue on TX-557 Spur E (signs for I-20/Shreveport/Tyler)
7.0 km
23. Take the exit onto I-20 E
Entering Louisiana

238 km
24. Take exit 11 toward Alexandria
1.1 km
25. Merge onto LA-3132 E
11.1 km
26. Take exit 7 to merge onto I-49 S toward Alexandria
325 km
27. Take the exit onto I-10 E toward Baton Rouge
213 km
28. Take exit 235A toward Orleans Ave
0.5 km
29. Merge onto Basin St
0.6 km
30. Turn left at Iberville St
0.5 km
31. Turn right at Royal St
0.1 km

New Orleans, LA

The difference is complex and layered, but the right can still be explained simply by reference to Fox and Rush? That's not complex - it's simplistic. Though I suppose it is more than one layer.

I don't think the left one is indicative of the left. Far left anarchists perhaps, but saying the left are all anarchists would be equally simplistic.

Terry Schiavo - Pogo:eusa_liar:

We protect the braind dead and the unborn - forget the rest unless they have money or Fox tells us to.:eusa_whistle:

michele.jpg

harris.jpg

greed.jpg

WhateverHappenedToStatesRights.jpg

You can find whatever you want in pictures, Pogo. Facts are a different thing.:doubt:

Forum List

Back