What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?

Eleven minutes from one guy I don't know? No thanks. Encapsulate his point and I'll comment on that, if his opinion is so important.
LoL!!! Not surprising.

No, Beau speaks better for himself.

You don't care, you don't care.

No skin off my back.

Not surprising at all.

Okay, then I don't care.

1. I don't know who the heck 'Brother Beau' is.
2. I inherently distrust people sourcing YouTube for threads.
3. If you can't encapsulate your own point in your own thread instead relying on using some nobody's amateur video, it's probably not worth debating anyway.

No offense intended.

IDGAF if it's legitimate or not.
You have yet to single out anything Trump has said and demonstrate the negative effect it has had on your daily life.

And you're the one who used the "they did it to Obama" as a reason not me
Why should I, honestly, read beyond the bolded?

You can't use YOUR measuring stick and expect ME to apply it to my life.

Lastly, I never stated that my criticism is just to do it back as payback for Obama's criticism. The fact that I stated that my criticism is legitimate debunks that. I see comprehensive reading is not your strong suit.
And still nothing Trump has ever said has effected your life in any way whatsoever

And you obviously can't deny that since I have asked you repeatedly for evidence that Trump's rhetoric has had any effect on your day to day life and you have yet to provide any.

So to get back to the question you posed in the OP

The best way to get rid of racism is to not engage in the rhetoric and succeed in spite of it.

You continue to engage in the rhetoric and you seem to believe people have a power over your life that you can't control.
What Trump says certain has effected me and lots of people. The president represents this country to the world. His inconsistent ramblings, blatant lies, reversals of opinion, intermixed with mean spirited comments creates a really bad image of the nation throughout the world. I've traveled in both Europe and Asia over the last 3 years and have seen the change in the image of America from a trusted world leader to a rogue nation. As one young man in Thailand said, Americans decided to elect a funny crazy man to lead their country. America can't be trusted.

Last edited:
you oughta hang around the USA Some more , feck those fureigners and their opinions Flopper !!

You mean like lowering standards for women? Dumb fuck
Nice try hack, but what about b/w whites and blacks?
They made QUOTAS , you have to hire so many black and minority or women even if the white man is more qualified.
Quotas started on July 4, 1776 and whites had been hired even when more qualified women and anyone of color existed.
----------------------------- and even if what you say were true . they built the Beat Country / Nation on the face of Gods Good Green Earth after they Conquered it IM2 .

Last edited:
IDGAF if it's legitimate or not.
You have yet to single out anything Trump has said and demonstrate the negative effect it has had on your daily life.

And you're the one who used the "they did it to Obama" as a reason not me
Why should I, honestly, read beyond the bolded?

You can't use YOUR measuring stick and expect ME to apply it to my life.

Lastly, I never stated that my criticism is just to do it back as payback for Obama's criticism. The fact that I stated that my criticism is legitimate debunks that. I see comprehensive reading is not your strong suit.
And still nothing Trump has ever said has effected your life in any way whatsoever

And you obviously can't deny that since I have asked you repeatedly for evidence that Trump's rhetoric has had any effect on your day to day life and you have yet to provide any.

So to get back to the question you posed in the OP

The best way to get rid of racism is to not engage in the rhetoric and succeed in spite of it.

You continue to engage in the rhetoric and you seem to believe people have a power over your life that you can't control.
What Trump says certain has effected me and lots of people. The president represents this country to the world. His inconsistent ramblings, blatant lies, reversals of opinion, intermixed with mean spirited comments creates a really bad image of the nation throughout the world. I've traveled in both Europe and Asia over the last 3 years and have seen the change in the image of America from a trusted world leader to a rogue nation. As one young man in Thailand said, Americans decided to elect a funny crazy man to lead their country. America can't be trusted.

How has your daily life been affected? Really what is so different when you wake up today than it was before Trump got elected?

Does the opinion of someone in another country who you will never meet really matter to you?

What's The Best Way To Fight and/or Stop Racism?
Teach the truth about what race is and isn't?

LIke I said save your etymology concerns for some one who cares.

IMO, the race baiting is more of a concern today, than the fringe of serious white racists in our society.

White racists are an insignificant fringe who's biggest impact is giving some political cover to the race baiting of the main stream media.

While race BAITERS, have massive impact on policy and politics.
Of course!

I know that you know that. But you started the discussion, and I wanted to put it out there for those who might not know it.

I will take your denial of and request for a definition of race baiter, as a rhetorical opening question, as it is not credible at this late date for you to be unaware of it.

A race baiter is a person who uses false accusations of racism, to "bait" people into believing that someone or something should be hated.

It is telling that you don't think that the massive numbers of FALSE accusations of racism, is any problem for TRUE accusations of racism.

Probably because, as a lefty yourself, you are more invested in the far more numerous and important FALSE accusations than the few TRUE ones.

Nothing in my post indicates that racist people would be the ones baited. Either you are lying or you have zero reading comprehension.

My definition fits the actions of the liberals as I describe. The action I describe is real. If you want to argue semantics, I'm sure there are web sites for etymology where you could have a grand old time doing that.
There's been no point in this country's history, where white people, collectively, have accurately been able to, correctly, identify racism.

Why doy you think you're able to now?

White people invented the word "racism".

And also perfected it's practice long ago.

In a thread started about how to fight racism.

Liberals. ZERO self awareness.

ZERO.

I will take your denial of and request for a definition of race baiter, as a rhetorical opening question, as it is not credible at this late date for you to be unaware of it.

A race baiter is a person who uses false accusations of racism, to "bait" people into believing that someone or something should be hated.

It is telling that you don't think that the massive numbers of FALSE accusations of racism, is any problem for TRUE accusations of racism.

Probably because, as a lefty yourself, you are more invested in the far more numerous and important FALSE accusations than the few TRUE ones.

Nothing in my post indicates that racist people would be the ones baited. Either you are lying or you have zero reading comprehension.

My definition fits the actions of the liberals as I describe. The action I describe is real. If you want to argue semantics, I'm sure there are web sites for etymology where you could have a grand old time doing that.
There's been no point in this country's history, where white people, collectively, have accurately been able to, correctly, identify racism.

ZERO.

If acknowledging the "invention" of the word, and the history of it's practice offends some, tough shit.

Worry less abour so called "liberals" and focus on yourself, and you may accidently contribute to fighting racism.

SMGDH

ZERO.

If acknowledging the "invention" of the word, and the history of it's practice offends some, tough shit.

Worry less abour so called "liberals" and focus on yourself, and you may accidently contribute to fighting racism.

SMGDH

My post said nothing about being offended.

My post pointed out the irony of your making racist generalizations about Whites, in a thread about fighting racism.

You obviously pretended to misunderstand that, to dodge a point, that you could not refute.

That was dishonest and cowardly of you.

ON some level, you know that you are a racist. It is revealed by how you know to dodge and deflect, when you are called on it.

If you were sincere, you would deny it, and explain why you thought I was wrong.

You would probably do it poorly, mostly with bullshit and logical fallacies. But you would try.

Instead you put your energy into actively dodging.

That is an implicit admission.

ZERO.

SMGDH

My post pointed out the irony of your making racist generalizations about Whites, in a thread about fighting racism.

You obviously pretended to misunderstand that, to dodge a point, that you could not refute.

ON some level, you know that you are a racist. It is revealed by how you know to dodge and deflect, when you are called on it.

If you were sincere, you would deny it, and explain why you thought I was wrong.

You would probably do it poorly, mostly with bullshit and logical fallacies. But you would try.

More of your hypersensitive bullshit. There is no need for me to "dodge" anything in an anonymous forum, and I will not waste any time "pointing out" why you are wrong...that would take up my entire day.

If you really want to fight racism, try focusing on yourself as opposed to deputizing yourself as some moral authority.

ZERO.

SMGDH

More of your your hypersensitive bullshit. There is no need for me to "dodge" anything in an anonymous forum, and I will not waste any time "pointing out" why you are wrong...that would take up my entire day.

If you really want to fight racism, start with focusing on yourself.

I'm not racist, so that would be a waste of time.

Now, calling out you hypocrite lefties on YOUR racism, that could be productive.

NOt that you will change you mind, but others, seeing your lies and hypocrisy and racism, exposed, might be turned off from your message of hate, fear, bigotry and yes, racism.

And yes, you dodged. It was clear as day to anyone familiar with the inherent dishonestly of the Left.

ZERO.

If acknowledging the "invention" of the word,

As far as your first statement.....YES YOU ARE.

The rest of it? The funniest BS that I've read all morning.

No, I'm not. You are an asshole.

And the rest of what I said, stands.

calling out you hypocrite lefties on YOUR racism, that could be productive.

NOt that you will change you mind, but others, seeing your lies and hypocrisy and racism, exposed, might be turned off from your message of hate, fear, bigotry and yes, racism.

And yes, you dodged. It was clear as day to anyone familiar with the inherent dishonestly of the Left.

Identifying that you are in fact a racist is not being as asshole, it's shoving a bitter pill down your throat, and you are crying foul, which is not my problem.

And you repeating the same silly nonsense over and over, does not make it true.

What is hilarious is that the same BS that that you point fingers at others over, describes you perfectly.

Racist, hypocrite and dishonest. Now, buzz off and annoy someone else.

Maybe the Black Community should stop blaming everyone else, and be accountable and responsible for their own circumstances? Stop being the victim and listening to Democrats about how you can't get ahead without their help.

Identifying that you are in fact a racist is not being as asshole, it's shoving a bitter pill down your throat, and you are crying foul, which is not my problem.

What is hilarious is that the same BS that that you point fingers at others over, describes you perfectly.

You are the one making negative generalizations about a race of people.

That is what I called you on.

You are the racist here, and you can make such generalizations and then turn around accuse me of being what you are, is one of the reasons you are the asshole.

You are the racist here, and you can make such generalizations and then turn around accuse me of being what you are, is one of the reasons you are the asshole.

No generalizations were made. As your comrade stated.."white people invented the word racism". If you want to read some real "generalizations", you don't need to look far to find plenty of them in this forum about non white people, so spare the drama.

I stated that "long ago, they perfected the practice" and did so through the laws that existed during an earlier era.

Long ago, it was a fact, and recorded history proves it.

If you are too thin skinned to comprehend that, too bad. Don't read what I post.

And yes. You ARE a racist. Most like you who point that finger at others can't stand the racist in themselves.

No generalizations were made. As your comrade stated.."white people invented the word racism". If you want to read some real "generalizations", you don't need to look far to find plenty of them in this forum about non white people, so spare the drama.

I stated that "long ago, they perfected the practice" and did so through the laws that existed during an earlier era.

Long ago, it was a fact, and recorded history proves it.

If you are too thin skinned to comprehend that, too bad. Don't read what I post.

And yes. You ARE a racist. Most like you who point that finger at others can't stand the racist in themselves.

I'm white and I had nothing to do with those past laws, and indeed, my political camp has always been in the forefront of fighting against that shit.

And we still are.

YOu generalized about "white people".

Not only are you a race baiting asshole, but, ironically, you are also a racist asshole.

Forum List

Back